OH BOY

A BRAND NEW UNITED STATES CITIZEN

Attached: AnchorBaby.jpg (663x645, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75a9Wa6KL7k
twitter.com/dbongino/status/906878307463024640?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>her second child

fuck

what's the difference between her and the average american mutt anyway?

makes me so fucking angry

I hope the entire family gets sent right back to Honduras and that fucking baby has a shitty life...

Average american votes republican.
>but she won the popular vote
with votes from non americans

Read this...

Attached: 1543964685548.png (696x6843, 794K)

They breed like rats

If we keep letting them in we will end up looking Italian.

Too bad Harry Reid retired. He was against this. Thought it was crazy to give these babies citizenship.
youtube.com/watch?v=75a9Wa6KL7k

Attached: Capture.png (755x681, 408K)

>we will end up looking Italian.
Dear god
twitter.com/dbongino/status/906878307463024640?lang=en

Attached: 60cec29010759397.jpg (1906x1250, 191K)

I thought that shit doesn't apply within 100 miles of the border?

Just look at that guilty smug monkeyface. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Attached: 1544045478952 - Copy.jpg (173x152, 6K)

I'd love to spike her baby head first into the ground.

you gotta admire the determination. She is the absolute madlad. Meanwhile your oh-so-superior white women won't even bother to get pregnant. Get fucked.

bioweapon

How are those Afro-American replacement rates going?

Please make sure next time you're at the poll to vote democrat along with 99% of your kind to tell the 50% of white women also voting democrat how you really feel about them.

Holy shit that fucking timing, its like they are fucking programed computers or something.

They drown the same, too. Helicopter rides over the gulf when?

this is real good

You're right, unless our mother's drank alcohol, smoked cigarettes and weed and huffed spray paint when they were pregnant with us... THEN dropped us onto our heads repeatedly after birth, we will never be equal to the black man's lack of intelligence.

Niggers are dumb as fuck and every nigger deserves to get sent to Africa to die of AIDs, starvation, or being eaten by a hyena or lion or some other shit.

she needs to have her skull caved in

Attached: 69EDA4E1-8A92-4E22-A114-01E0DE1A061E.gif (400x204, 44K)

Attached: 1541521225268.jpg (334x482, 42K)

AHHHHHH

REPEAL THE 14TH!!!!!!!!

BEING SHIT OUT HERE BY SOME BORDER HOPPING LA CREATURA DOES NOT MAKE YOU AMERICAN!

put it back in her

they just split up their family. The woman will be allowed to stay with their 1 "american" child and the father will be deported along with their illegal 2 year old.

It's not colonialism when shitskins to it

Is that the one that complained about the quality of free food she was given along the way...?

Attached: ken.jpg (631x600, 83K)

>ugly spic farts out a spiclet as she steps over the border
>spiclet is now as American as apple pie

Why is this allowed?

Unlike niggers and assorted mud people, whites don't breed well in captivity

unless baby was conceived in USA by parents who are legal residents of USA, it should not automatically become a citizen of USA!

She timed this perfectly to drop her anchor baby on our soil, now she feels secure and isn't worried about being deported. Why do we put up with this misinterpretation? It only encourages these leeches.

she looks like shes 15
16 at the oldest

She is only 4'8 and her husband is 5'1

I can't stand all fucking Spic. I don't care if their citizen or not. They're all liars and thieves.

my blood is fucking boiling, dirty mestiza rats
i know a retard in cali who just needs an address to get shit done, she'll definitely live off sect 8 like the little rat she is

>Hurr durr le 56% face
There are more Nordics and Anglos here in America than in all of Western/Northern Europe.

Attached: A494EDFA-75FF-4F7F-9AC1-C9D4521DE9A8.jpg (736x655, 83K)

kek

>Managed to climb a border fence literally 9 months pregnant

I'm kind of impressed...or is the wall that bad?

>Invade the US and commit a crime
>Get your baby a citizenship as an award
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

I wish Germans could give us the gift of gas

Bro have you had Mexican food? It's worth any and all spics.

According to the ancestry threads you are all mixed race

TRUMP!
TRUMP!!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING??
STUPID KIKE TRAITOR!

TRUMP OFFICIALLY BETRAYED AMERICA!

Open borders for Israel when?
Imagine palestines jumping the fence and having babies in Israel

we deserve to fall. Then you guys are fucked, luckily

She was able to make the long trip on foot. Pregnancy being a great hindrance to a woman is a myth.

STFU nigger. Greasy ass Mexican food is shit tier. Literally peasant gruel.

>durr the food is good so let's throw our countries under the bus
If you can't learn to fucking cook anything you're an actual mongrel you absolute faggot baiting cunt.

Attached: 1512159637700.jpg (767x722, 193K)

US citizen now. Can't be deported and with family reunification and chain migration the entire village is coming to Amurica

Attached: 1543124753464.jpg (600x894, 95K)

if only we knew the secret of wrapping beans and cheese in a tortilla

Normally I'd troll you, but Israel's time will come.

>Mexican food
absolutely disgusting

Attached: carnitas.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

That's racist

>on foot
I hope that is sarcasm. They walked 20 miles the first day, camped for 3 to regain their strength, then rode on the back of trucks and buses the entire way to the border. The walking was all over US media but the car rides never made it outside of Mexican news, makes you think huh

What threads?

It will come when you take in your diaspora.
Those weapons can't be turned off.

No shit, humans started out as nomadic. If pregnancy rendered females unable to move that wouldn't work out too well.

Id rather have Chipotle and Taco bell than suffer the goblino horde

>Pays no federal income tax
>Collects federal rent subsidies
Number fuckery is a sign of judasim

Welcome, son. According to the supreme law of the land, the constitution, you have been born with the God given rights bestowed to all citizens of our most perfect union.

Post birth abortion

Birthright citizenship is made up and wont help you on the day of the rope

You belong nailed to a cross

Did this woman walk 2000 km whilst 8 months preggers?

I was going to say 14

Why couldn’t this one have impaled herself too when border hopping.

When amerimutts post their 23 and meme results and those who have less sub-saharan admixture call the less fortunate niggers, newfag.

Attached: le 23 and me.jpg (1024x614, 113K)

filthy pig

>being this mad non-wh*Toids wont vote for your RACIST party

Cry harder, Aiden.

Attached: mrpresident.gif (500x280, 1.75M)

>Shit that affects the poorest 1% or the unluckiest .001%
>food which hundreds of millions of Americans can enjoy

We should make decisions based on avg net benefits. e.g. If we have 100k depressed pedophiles lagging the economy and a camp full of migrant kids I say the government tells them to get if they get a job they get a kid. Simple and effective.

Oof

>Mexican Food
Cheese, Rice, Beans and corn flower

>LE BASE MEXICAN XD
Fucking die you civic faggot. Their food is terrible, they cant even make legitimately Spanish food

You mean the threads where people only post their results if they're meme-worthy? Pic related are my results, and probably similar for most americans.

Attached: chrome-2018-04-26-17-12-07.png (409x766, 23K)

The thing is we don't even need to repeal it, just have the supreme court consider the wording for what it was really meant for: allowing freed slaves to become Americans.

These border hopping sewer rats are taking advantage of a law to protect freed slaves to force their way into our country. Absolutely despicable.

No she would get deported and has the choice of taking her kid with her or leaving it to the state

what website did you get that from?

>ius soli

Attached: 1526309415628.png (640x550, 235K)

>2nd amendment is outdated and wasn't created with any understanding of modern weaponry
>14th amendment isn't outdated, and was created with an understanding of modern geopolitics

what do pol

(((23andme)))

Great post, Mr. Tibbetts.

>in a matter of days
>less than 24 hours

Yeah, no kidding. I'm here in Texas. Those roach coach taco trucks are death traps meant for tourists. Seriously they're all as bad as what you see in that webm if not worse. What you want is mexican food prepared by white people, who are sometimes at least semi clean.

i guess its 57% white now

lot of fat poor people in Honduras apparently

you can't afford to have children of your own, but try and feel comforted by the fact that the economy that forgot you will pay for her to have ten more

hard to troll when you know when we are fucked so are you

Why can't you Americans secure your border. Deportation is not a large enough disincentive of stopping illegal immigration.

Well I won’t be eating anything for awhile

Our families came here and had to work hard. If they failed, they either fucked off back where they came from, or died. Today, we keep the shitty immigrants and even give them benefits. In other words, natural selection made America great™, not diversity.

Attached: No Jew.jpg (1023x614, 159K)