Redpill me on weed, not DUDE WEED LMAO posts pls

Redpill me on weed, not DUDE WEED LMAO posts pls

Attached: dude.jpg (700x700, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6462775/Mens-penises-half-inch-smaller-chemicals-non-stick-frying-pans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When Israelis like you die you won't be able to shill against weed. Israel won't survive to see 71.

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUUUUUDE!

lets make it illegal to be on drugs, but then keep weed legal for all it's "other" uses.

surely there are sooo many of them, right?

I've never tried it but I think it's fine. Weed culture/dude weed is degenerate tho

Should be medicinal/for cancer

pain numbing that is it can't cure cancer

It's some good shit. Safer than alchohol and much more fun. But you're not allowed to do it when you're a NEET

Herbal medicine widely abused by degens.

>Safer than alchohol and much more fun
Isn't it more addicting tho?

its a very powerful tool that when used sparingly (once a month max) it can help your life tremendously

used daily, it will become a lead weight on your ambition and work ethic

I don’t really care if people smoke. It’s a problem when they let it fuck up their life.

Nothing wrong with recreational use.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6462775/Mens-penises-half-inch-smaller-chemicals-non-stick-frying-pans.html

It's pretty fun, best used in moderation, has tons of uses beyond getting high, and should balloon into a massive market as legalization inevitably sweeps across the western world.

Nothing more, nothing less.

sativa - good for staying awake and enjoying stuff
indica - good for insomnia and PTSD
criminalization - the CIA makes more money off of fines and cartel profits than it does charging the people directly, which is why the prices go so high in places where it is legal. the only reason it's criminalized in the US today is because of teetotaler laws passed in the prohibition era that resulted in part due propaganda about mexican immigration. weed is harmless compared to the legal hormone altering drugs we allow children to consume like, hormone blockers, risperdal and seroquel.
stoners - only act the way they do because of how retarded it is to keep weed illegal, they're generally good people who want to work and do well for their communities just as much as any other person. bad people smoke too but if anything they'd be worse if they didn't smoke

Maybe. Dont know the numbers there but its defiently still safer. You wont die of an overdose or kill someone behind the wheel

No, you don't get withdrawals from weed outside of just being irritable

use it once a week and ur good, use it everyday and u become a lazy piece of shit

why is my doctor allowed to give me 30 10mg pills diazepam a month, which would get me horribly addicted and turn me into a vegetable if I were to take it daily like it says on the label, only to suffer weeks of hallucinations if I tried to quit, yet I can't smoke trees and watch old 70's movies when I'm not shuffling around working for schlomo because to neocucks, weed is tantamount to watching cp or snuff films?

Attached: 1522449371615.gif (400x305, 606K)

Its medicinal potential is great. It can help a lot of people. It should be legal, medicinally and recreationally. Now, having tried it myself recreationally a few times, I have this to say:
Weed is an absolute shit recreational drug. I honestly have no idea how anybody could enjoy it. It's basically simulated brain damage. For example, one time I got "high" at this field party and was trying to eat some food in front of a bonfire... "Trying" being the key word. I was so fucking stoned that I had no idea where I was and whenever I'd try to eat I kept forgetting to chew (since I kept forgetting I had food in my mouth), which resulted in me not knowing if I should try to swallow or not because I had no idea if I just put the food in my mouth or if I'd already been sitting there for an hour chewing a mouth full of food like a retard. Another time I smoked some weed at some hippie gathering and ended up having no ability whatsoever to figure out where I was, so I wandered to a bench and sat down and stared at the ground for like 2 hours while I waited for the "high" to go away so I wouldn't get lost trying to figure out where the fuck I was.
Basically, if you want to know what it feels like to be born as a downie with half a brain to a mother who smoked crack and drank a litre of vodka every day while pregnant with you, by all means, smoke weed.

Lots of drugs get you high... Opiates, cocaine, ecstasy, etc... Weed just makes you temporarily mentally retarded.

weed is replacing opiates. dude no more need for middles eastern poppies and US protections lmfao

sounds like you just did too much

israel. stupid

Never did weed.
Aren't stoners the best citizens form the government's perspective? As a "lifestyle", not as an irregular consumer.

46 out of 50 states have medical marijuana legalized. It's literally a non-issue at this point. Even fully red states are moving to decriminalize it.

>Aren't stoners the best citizens form the government's perspective
Absolutely not. They tend not to work and not pay taxes.

My experience is you need a lot less of it than alcohol if you smoke properly to get to a relaxed state in a safe enviornment that you could enjoy. It's obviously a lot stronger per "dose" than any alcohol aside from glasses of liquor. It's nice to not wake up hung over or need to deal with hydration imbalances or feeling shitty until you pound enough water and take enough liquid shits. As far as natural narcotics go it's among the cheapest and aside from falling asleep it's impossible to "overdose" in any traditional sense, so it's among the safest drugs one can take. Treat it like any sort of mentally or physically inhibitating substance: don't do reckless and stupid things like drive around and smoke or spend the first time high in a public setting you can't control. Do it in moderation in a safe, controlled enviornment where the "fear" isn't as strong.

israel is like an evil kvetching girlfriend who poisons your friends and family because they are taking attention away from her. She lies about you around town so that no one else will be your friend. She isolates you and plys you with drugs, alcohol, and sex to keep you protecting her and providing for her.

>wake up
>toil all day
>ache
>smoke a bowl and relax
>pay taxes

Everyone should wait til after 25 before using psychoactive and psychedelic substances. Don’t treat drugs like some subculture. I smoked a few times in college but always got too high and dont smoke anymore. After 30 I tried mdma and almost every psychedelic and have the best experiences on them, I might try weed again at some point because sometimes after rolling or tripping it’s hard as fuck to fall asleep and I don’t drink alcohol to help with that