How do I explain this to potential bfs?

Okay so I was a 20 year old fembot until I went on Tinder. I put that I wanted oral sex only and that's it. I found a guy and we hang out and he eats me out but he happens to be a weed dealer so we smoke too and that's it. I want to drop him now because I feel guilty. I am a conservative person so that's why I was a virgin until 20 and what im doing is so trashy but im not sure how to explain it to potential future bfs. I just wanted to stop being a fembot loser :(
What should I do?

I literally never went down on the guy EVER

Attached: IMG_4439.jpg (600x875, 252K)

0/10 bait

It's real but I get that it sounds like bait. Being fed up and feeling like a loser at almost 21 for being a KV isn't realistic? It is.

Stop smoking weed and have sex with a better guy.

>Loser
>Smokes weed
Couldn't think of a better combination

>I am a conservative person
>lets a weed dealer eat her out
wew. you're not conservative, you just like the idea of being conservative. just lose your virginity already and start dating, thank me later.

I went to catholic school and girls were slutting it up since 13 so yeah im more conservative than most

Poor bait, or your parents (and by extension, you) are working class retards

You don't get the point. You have the actions of a conservative person, not the mentality.

>everyone around me is a slut
>lets a weed dealer eat her out
>but I'm still conservative cause at least I'm not a slut

I think it's time to wake up

Attached: 1517036566779.png (575x711, 332K)

> I want to drop him now because I feel guilty
If you enjoy it, why do you feel guilt?

>but im not sure how to explain it to potential future bfs
Why would you tell them? When you date some one you don't have to disclose your entire romantic history. You are finding yourself/experimenting. This is healthy. If you were a 30 year old fembot doing this sort of thing, it would be different

>I literally never went down on the guy EVER
Not sure why this is relevant OP. Give him head if you want. Have sex with him if you want. Do you

not accepting yourself is so unattractive that you probably won't get a decent person anyways

There is no way a tinder hookup who eats you leaves with out you sucking that dick. If you come here you have to tell the truth.

She's not a decent person, she doesn't deserve a decent person, so this doesn't matter.

these

Western wome everyone.

>more conservative than most
That doesn't count, you had sexual relations with someone else pre marriage

Attached: codreanu1.jpg (671x602, 193K)

>When you date some one you don't have to disclose your entire romantic history.
You do if you are serious.
I don't mind that my gf has a slutty past, but she was always upfront and honest about it.
I'd drop a girl if she started to be insincere and sneaky about her past.

Not really, discussing your past is fairly uncommon in the current culture.

Maybe in the US.

Yeah, that's what I was assuming, sorry. In my homeland (3rd world shithole), it's basically the opposite so I understand the cultural differences.

You realistically don't have to explain anything to future partners (the only time you even technically would is if there was a legal/medical issue). Based on what you said, you started a physical relationship, it didn't work out, it happens. You don't have to measure your value by sexual partners/experiences or using. Being conservative, centrist or liberal doesn't have to dictate every aspect of your personal life. People are complex, that's life. I would also recommend trying to stop smoking, it might help with clarity.

Don't let the Jow Forums memes about degeneracy and purity contaminate your mind. Think for yourself. Do what you want, as long g as you don't hurt anyone.

There is no reason for you to tell any new boyfriend about your sexual history EVER. But if you must, you can just present the truth as positively as you can "I was very shy and had only one bf and we only went as far as him doing oral on me."

Bait thread, stop replying.

Thot detected.

no you dont. wtf.

>white knighting whores
Sasuga tripfag.

lmao dude
what do you get out of writing shit like this?
you want the tripfag to kill himself, right?. Am I close?

Attached: 1463344280998.png (841x720, 860K)

drop trip

29 replies
Sigh

i dont like girls and op is retarded.

no.

that sounds pretty paranoid

History repeats itself; this adage is hailed at pretty much all levels of society. Humans are creatures of pattern.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. If she was a cheater in the past, I want to know.
But, I'm equally open. I had a booty call for a good few months that I used as a pump and dump. Dark time, bad choice, but I did it and if it came back to fault me, well, that's how it is. Going back on it would be cowardly, and denying that it was my concious choice at that time would just be outright lying.

If you can't be open about your past, we usually figure out right away there's a reason. We call this a "red flag" and we take exorbitant effort to avoid them because they tend to represent externally destructive, unsustainable habits and behaviors.

>loser
>probable NEET
>probable gamer girl
>probably masturbates
>sinks even lower and goes on tinder to get her pussy eaten out
>sinks even LOWER and smokes weed with the guy after
>posts on Jow Forums for the world to see this sinking lower still

Possibly one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. But I'll still give you some advice: just act like it never happened and never tell anyone. Learn from this mistake and move on with your life

If you’re with any kind of regular guy (read: not a Jow Forums 4everalone) who has his own history, he probably won’t give half a shit really—unless you yourself act like a spazz and treat it like it’s so,e catastrophically big deal.

Bullshit. If there is nothing wrong with being a slut why lie? By lying about your sexual past you are leading him on and denying him the ability to consent. You're dying him the ability to make an informed decision. If he has preferences and you use deception to control and get him to do what you want how is this not just as bad as rape?

Its not about the actual history It's about lying. If a woman lied about her past then she has right to complain about being used or mistreated. She tried to use him in the first place.

Other than disclosing possible STDs, what the fuck does it matter? If she's comfortable, she'll tell. If not, it's not your business.

It's about the lying obviously. Also some men have standards. Some men would g have no problem having sex with a slut but wouldn't be in a serious relationship with one.

I would never take a slut seriously.

Yeah this is kind of gross. So the thing is, you aren't going to find a proper relationship on tinder, especially a conservative relationship like your parents. If you are serious about finding that, then you need to stop doing what you are doing, stop going with the flow, get out more and meet a guy at school, from mutual friends, or work.

society is become degeneracy smfh.

Wut? What’s this go to do with OPs post...

She’s asking about what she should do about feeling trashy,and how to talk about her history with future *potential* bfs... not about how to explain things to the random drug dealer...

I sense you were too triggered to actually pay attention to what you were responding to...

>>When you date some one you don't have to disclose your entire romantic history.
>You do if you are serious.
>I don't mind that my gf has a slutty past, but she was always upfront and honest about it.
>I'd drop a girl if she started to be insincere and sneaky about her past.

+1 to this post. But “serious” is the operative word here. At the same time, everyone’s got different expectations out of their relationships, and being honest about that kinda shit is part of mine. Noting that says other people can’t be different.

What?

When it comes to a potential relationship it most definitely is the other parties business don't know what the fuck you're on lad/lass.

Anything else is delusional coward shit.

it's funny because some people actually believe this unironically

be my gf now!

Attached: 1524703382465.jpg (354x423, 83K)

lol you're intense dude. I didn't say lie about it if you're asked. but it doesn't need to be upfront and treated like vital information, like telling someone you had kids or have HIV.

why is it their business, exactly? unless they got a STD. you guys worried she had bigger dick? are you guys Jow Forumstards that won't touch a girl that went black? i don't understand personally...

Attached: a0cca60e-05d5-4696-bdf3-99cb370c71bb.gif (500x500, 84K)

Why would it be different a whore is whore. Know a girl that was a virgin till 40
Then ended up with a genius tier kid first time she had sex.

Not really, if a girl isn't being honest and trustworthy, why would I want a relationship with her?

>it's not your business!
>in a fucking RELATIONSHIP
No wonder dating culture sucks in the US.

Are you familiar with the concept of boundaries? Do you think that just because you're dating someone you are owed unfettered access to every detail of every memory, relationship and event in their entire life? I mean, maybe as the relationship progresses and you begin to talk about moving in and marriage you can share more of your past as it becomes relevant but I'm very curious as to what leads you to believe that relationships don't have any personal boundaries?

>>lets a weed dealer eat her out
>>lets a weed dealer eat her out
>That doesn't count, you had sexual relations with someone else pre marriage
Kill yourselves.

>I'm gonna spring this trap on him now that he's too invested into this
No, just no.

If true say to guys I had an opportunity to go whole way but halfway through i couldnt anymore. And you should be okay. Couldnt anymore meaning you did but havent gone that route as to spare the gooduns the details and give the others hope.

>wasting 2 years before considering marriage, and only then saying "oh yeah I'm also a massive whore, teehee"
It's like you want a fork jammed into your throat