Daily reminder about how the Islamic school shooting camp in new mexico where a dead child was found was memory holed

Daily reminder about how the Islamic school shooting camp in new mexico where a dead child was found was memory holed.

Attached: new-mexico-compound-children-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 128K)

It was CIA op that was found out.

Hardly any news talked about it so no one cared.

Thread will die on the vine or be anchored by the Mods of Newpol.

Attached: islam_muslim_violence.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

They had to bulldoze it asap as it was ruining the miles and miles of empty desert

didn't the pigs tear the whole building down and destroy anything the press could get their hands on as soon as they discovered it was muslims?

was just thinking about this last night.. thanks for posting

Who was the judge that gave the order to bulldoze?

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel. Justice for zionist treason.

Some shithead local judge in Taos. New Mexico is completely corrupt at all levels. 40% of felons aren’t even prosecuted in Albuquerque, our largest city.

>Since 9/11, 103 people have been killed in jihadist attacks on U.S. soil.

funny how none are spoken about anymore

>a dead child was found
Lord have mercy

>Hardly any news talked about it so no one cared

Attached: news memory holed.png (1212x1900, 595K)

Didn't something happen in Vegas too, like a shooting?

we can't forget about shit like this.

It still amazees me that despite the huge ass police state we have ,they never noticed this KEK

If white nationalists were caught training school shooters, it would be on every tv channel 18 hours/day for the next 10 years.

protip: it wasnt actually a secret muslim training ground, it was just a hippy "earthship" under construction and the feds accidentally WACO'd the hippies and played it off as successfully capturing muslim terrorists to cover their asses.

just FYI, I was there.
t. dead hippy who was burned alive dorner style

You're assuming they didn't organize it and get caught.

Normally people found with a dead child are investigated and tried for murder, not set free.

your point? Jews control the media we know already.

I’d prefer this over cicumcission.

Bump

What happened to the Florida fake pipe bomber? Or the Nexium child abuse cult?

Just like the federal solar observatory that was raided and closed down because they found CP on the premises.

can I get a quick rundown?