HAPPENING

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS CONNECTED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION UNSEALED

>Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.
>The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.
>The charges line up with several of the sealed indictments requesting wiretaps, PRTT orders, and search warrants which were leaked by the DOJ recently and reported on by the Daily Crusader

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/

Attached: mossackfonseca.png (917x904, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/12/05/panama-papers-prosecutions/
mcclatchydc.com/latest-news/article222628225.html
justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1117201/download
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=jDoaeQVCu6A
youtu.be/jL0lYcVo_lo
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
politico.eu/article/the-possibility-of-us-president-donald-trump-exploding-has-gone-up-fbi-james-comey-book-pee-tape/
factcheck.org/2018/07/home-explosion-spawns-clinton-conspiracy-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=E0gMtSDgp2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C H E C K E D

digits confirm hillary's going to prison very soon
jews HATE the crusaderanon

Bumppp!

Attached: Clintonhaiti.jpg (1200x907, 200K)

fortune.com/2018/12/05/panama-papers-prosecutions/

Bet it's the jews

Q PREDICTED THIS

Attached: boomer dance.gif (467x398, 70K)

wow hes really gonna fucken put her in jail huh. im so ashamed i shilled against Q and sessions. Shit turned out to be the real deal. fug. still happy it's habbening tho

come on that's a safe bet. its always the jews

mcclatchydc.com/latest-news/article222628225.html

“This may be just the beginning"

>D5

Literally who?

fags involved in the Panama Papers leak that got the leaking reporter killed.

Mossack Fonseca were the biggest players in the Panama Papers
Lurk more

basically a lot of wealthy elites used off shore accounts to hide their wealth and evade US taxes.

a reporter got a lead on it, and investigated it.

the report was leaked.

the reporter was murdered.

this happened three years ago.

the hammer is beginning to drop on those involved.

that sauce?

sauce:
justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1117201/download

Bump

huge if big.

Attached: 1536219179993.png (412x425, 284K)

So, no one named Clinton or in the immediate cabal. Got it

no wonder why jews keep shilling against Daily Crusader

motherfuckers are on beast mode rn

Bump

Attached: 1543453181370.gif (300x225, 852K)

i wouldnt mind using it but they insist on using fucking java

Checked. Heads will roll

>Someone from Panama gets arrested

It's happening the biggest December 5th the world has ever known truly the world has changed q raped many people I am told

agreed. i want someone to explain the clinton foundation connection that is stated in the OP.

explain it to me like i'm 10.

CF connected to many many persons who donated to them and used Mossack Fonseca's services to hide money

All of those donations and their assets in total are now subject to DOJ scrutiny

DABBIN ON EM OOOOO

the word "foundation" is mentioned 75 times in the indictment.

>The sham foundations were one of the primary products marketed by OWENS and BRAUER at Mossack Fonseca. Mossack Fonseca advertised the sham foundations as including asset protection and privacy. OWENS also advised clients that the sham foundations provided tax benefits in multiple jurisdictions, including the United States.

i guess you could make a vague inference, but its not really solidly connected to the CF per se.

The more you shill against Q the stronger he becomes.

Stop being a pussified cucked faggot and use NoScript you fucking newfag cuck

>now subject to DOJ scrutiny

interdasting.

checked

Chimpout level OVER 9000

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=jDoaeQVCu6A
info 4 ya

>dailycrusader

STOP POSTING THIS HONEYPOT IP FARMING SITE YOU FUCKING KIKE

I am, faggot. Then you can't access the site at all

what is in that gif?

Just the beginning. Things start happening fast now that the DOJ has been mostly purged of the left overs.

huh. just tested it and it works for me. sucks I guess

I'm not even against Q, Im just wondering what happened to

DECEMBER 5TH THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL KNOW

It's like he's trying to smash some chic and has erectile dysfunction

Time to dab

Attached: 15246237548383598645.jpg (961x632, 96K)

for real though

all who doubt check these digits and have your doubts allayed

Attached: 1544028489927.jpg (480x360, 71K)

there's a pepe on the wing!

just ignore it user, maybe it will go away
he cute tho huh

GHWB took over the news cycle
everything was delayed until 13th
pay attention, moron.

dude im still in shock lmao i cant believe he's gonna fucking lock her up. the madman imagine all the kosher salt that's gonna come out of shareblue when she's in chains. i can already see the headlines on CNN: TRUMP HATES SALT MINERS, PUTS THEM OUT OF WORK kek

Is that a white woman?

Ahem

Attached: 1536844624804.png (332x332, 148K)

How many times has this happened now? I lost count at this point

*clank*
*clank*
*clank*

Who has more weight to their ideas? Q believers or the HURRY MULLER's?

Also don't forget, it's Hanukkah. What a great time to fuck up the jews while they are distracted

lads
he cute
i wish he would take me out to one of his fancy Nazi dinner parties sometime

Kek good analogy

Here's the original:
youtu.be/jL0lYcVo_lo

I think it's a negro teenager cross-dressing as a grandma but I could be wrong.

>Clinton Foundation rounded up
>negro teenager cross-dressing as a grandma
>in the same thread and its very relevant
God damn I fucking love this place

Attached: kuaket.jpg (1122x1122, 478K)

the MADMAN

its a kid in a costume
its literally a prank

Bump please be real.

it's real lmao

Could this be why she was such a statue today? Could she have gotten wind of this beforehand?

the reporter in malta?

This has nothing to do with the Clintons.

It's been sealed since September, so yeah

>checking 14 for 88

Attached: Handsome Hitler pepe.jpg (657x527, 39K)

wow he is incredibly handsome, also very cute

>someone who doesn't keep up has no clue what is going on
Wow how shocking.

*yawn* remember when Trump ordered declassification of FISA and literally nothing happened?
Surely it's happening this time! Trust the plan goyim, it won't be much longer now!

A Wakandan kang

Hello I am going to post this.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 345765686789.jpg (1884x1144, 77K)

BUMP

Reminder that the reporter who reported on the Panama papers was blown up in a car bombing that’s never been solved

Mossack Fonseca was a team of lawyers that helped people set up shell companies in Panama (because there are less regulations there). People would shift money to these shells (often through multiple shells) in order to hide the money OR just move the money out of the US. This is not illegal in and of itself. Rich people often like to hide their net-worth and this is a good way to do this. Sometimes, though, it is done to avoid taxes, receive illegal donations or other criminal activities. Mossack Fonseca got hacked and the accounts leaked. They don't do banking, just setting up the shells, but it was an interesting look inside this mechanism of ownership. Several of the companies that Mossack Fonseca was responsible for turned out to be very questionable in their legality. The fact it has taken this long for anything to come of it says something about how deep this criminal complaint goes and is likely only the beginning

Remember how Hillary Clinton said during the campaaign "Donald if you do dat Imma blow up your friend" and then this one dudes house exploded because he got given a new stove installed by the clinton foundation ?

maybe it was hillary clinton because she likes blowing up people.

Attached: 1511126571534.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

This. The connection is not necessarily direct, but if they made donations in one size and the CF reported them in a different size....well, it only takes one to open the door to harder investigation!

heres them talking about blowing him up with code words.
politico.eu/article/the-possibility-of-us-president-donald-trump-exploding-has-gone-up-fbi-james-comey-book-pee-tape/

Checked that shit nigga

Attached: hbMW6zk.jpg (906x960, 67K)

>Mossack
more like Mossad am I right

some dick

REMINDER THAT NANCY PELOSI OWNS A RESTAURANT IN PANAMA AND WOULD ROUTINELY STEAL OVER $100k IN LIQUOR FROM CONGRESSIONAL FLIGHTS

I remember this but im busy can some user dig it up and source it please. it was in the DNC emails. the restaurant is named "Goat's Head" or some shit and its in panama

the FISA warrant stuff was super fun since democrat leadership went from shouting about how the government needs to show those documents to prove how DRUMP is a russian agent did a complete about-face and immediately began screaming NO DRUMP YOU CAN'T SHOW THOSE! MUH NATIONAL SECURITY! ONLY SENATORS CAN SEE THOSE!
it was like oh you guys know those documents all show how corrupt Obama administration and the DNC were doing illegal roundabout shit trying to subvert our democracy. that's cool.

every single time dude
if two fish fight in the sea, you can unironically be sure the jew is behind it
>pic related

Attached: 1511069098494.jpg (769x431, 125K)

Attached: heh....png (560x345, 95K)

Any idea how old these panama corps are? Not even 10 years ago bearer bonds were still legal there.

no, i dont

rundown and sauce plz

the corps date back to the 70s. papers leaked circa 2015

also dont wanna make any of you kikes my personal army but pls

W I T N E S S E D
I
T
N
E
S
S
D

how the fuck could you steal 100grand in liquor from the state? Sounds like bullshit desu

best timeline

Attached: cute-kitty-frog2.jpg (449x393, 18K)

You really don't remember the hundreds of "oven accidents" at the start of this year or last year?
Or that one city just entirely exploding ?
Probably remember that fake van and fake bombs more right ?
factcheck.org/2018/07/home-explosion-spawns-clinton-conspiracy-theory/

Attached: 1539388898709.jpg (565x425, 150K)

kek.

Hoping a decent source. But ultimately its just probably that crusader shill trying to spam the board. JANNNIEEESSS

i remember the city (boston i think?) having a bunch of houses explode--but that was a gas line being overpressurized I thought.

and i remember cesar (or whatever that florida mongoloid's name was).

how is it related?

HAHAHAHA
JEWS AND FAKE NEWS (whats the difference) FEAR THE CRUSADERANON
KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=E0gMtSDgp2M

Attached: 1543124433507.jpg (720x469, 71K)

>Trump rape allegations

HE IS INNOCENT!! But who would not fuck that fine lady

>Group of republicans charge with rape

Lets send that bitch death threats

>False information that Hillary's crew are a group of pedophiles

IT IS CONFIRMED!! 1000000% LETS KILL HER FAMILY AND KILL AND TORTURE THAT BITCH

you have to go back.

This was for this:

>"firm helped the super wealth avoid paying taxes"
>Wall Street shits the bed hours before

Hmmm, things kinda make sense now.

modus operandi
/ˌməʊdəs ɒpəˈrandiː,ˌməʊdəs ɒpəˈrandʌJ/
noun
noun: modus operandi; plural noun: modi operandi

a particular way or method of doing something.
"every killer has his own special modus operandi"
synonyms: method of working, method, way, MO, manner, technique, style, procedure, approach, course of action, plan of action, methodology, mode, fashion, process, means, strategy, plan, formula, recipe, practice; rarepraxis
the way in which something operates or works.
"THC has a quite precise modus operandi that taps into a specific brain function"

Origin

"Can't we Just Drone Him?"
Then you got Paradise City Lost
And a bunch of other places.. that im sure where just totally natural wild fires that didn't have cement blown apart or anything.
"If they knew what I did for four years as secretary of state they would string us up from the street lights!!" - Hillary Clinton

Attached: 1542736833249.png (657x527, 30K)