Gf unfaithful on holiday

My girlfriend was just on a holiday. She and her friend stayed a little longer than their families, and had a few days alone at the hotel they had been staying.

One of the last days they visited the hotel bar after closing time. The hotel owner made them free drinks. Then one more, and then one more. Enough to make them somewhere between tipsy and wasted, if that makes sense.

He followed them to their hotel room, and asked them if they wanted to have sex. They told him they hadn't done anything like that before. He told them he could show them how it's done, and assured them he'd be gentle.

So basically they lost their virginity to him. It happened in the missionary position. Basically what she can remember is having a man on top of her looking very concentrated while moving inside of her. The sex was condom free and he finished in the vagina.

When they woke up in the morning he'd already left. They hit the shower and when they encountered him he pretended as if nothing had happened. To add insult to injury the guy is already married. They made the flight back home and made sure to get the pill, and a couple of days later she breaks the story to me.

I feel sick this even happened. She was unfaithful to me and lost her virginity in the process. He had gotten them drunk, but I'm not sure how drunk. In any case they consented to what happened.

Attached: 1522207108851.png (1388x1448, 3.29M)

You actually believe she was a virgin before this?
AHAHAHAHAHAH

This is fucked up. I'm sorry this happened to you, user. It's breakup time.

Dump her right now. Don't be a cuck.

Break up in the worst way possible, and stop trusting women cause they are called bitches for a reason

>beta incel virgin
I fuck peoples girlfriends and then tell them about it as to raise awareness. Betas cry and threaten me, alphas thank me and spit in their hoes face

Normie here, can confirm. This is fucked up on a lot of levels. You should leave her

I know you are trying to find some excuse for this happening so you can stay with her but even the lie about how it went down, omitting the really raunchy shit, is unforgivable. If you stay you stay with a cheater. If you stay you stay with a girl that preferred to give her virginity to a man she barely knew instead of you.

She was not your gf since you didn't have sex. Are you 16?

And she still hasn't fucked you OP and she won't. You'll still be sniffing and begging and her legs will remain shut. That is until next holiday.

Why do you need advice for this? Cut the whore off, and make sure everyone knows why you did it.
>lawful evil

She actually told you what position she was in while fucking the dude's brains out?

Attached: 13677-0330_memba_them_after_22_full-480w.jpg (460x460, 135K)

This. But at least she came clean on her own terms. If you choose to stay, you need to really realise you're de facto polyamorous. You can fuck whoever you like, even if you don't breake up.

I think she somehow thinks it makes in not so bad instead of saying he dog fucked her then she rode him till he nutted.

You know, he didn't really fuck me it was only the tip when his balls slapped her ass. Or I kissed him but no tongue and it was only 2 seconds when everybody at a party watched them lick each other head to toe.

Don't give her credit for that because other people know about this and its likely OP was soon to find out on his own.

It’s not like she had this planned out, oh wait she did...

KEK

And what do you want to hear from us? She's a whore. Even if she "didn't want it", she accepted drinks from a man, she remembers him asking her and her friend to have sex together, and she didn't protest (as well as her whore friend didn't). She's so dumb that she couldn't even make the story up right. And after she clearly remembers all of what happened before, then she blacked out and only remembers him on top of her? To be honest, it would be so tempting to beat her if I were you. Never talk to her or meet her again. Cut all content. If her parents call, tell them everything.

OP break up with this girl she's a dumb whore.

I can't believe she even told you all the details. What the fuck is wrong with her

So basically, she took it up the ass, and is negotiating down. Sounds like a winner OP, get that woman a ring.

You should break up and tell her parents she’s a slut

leave her she is going to do it again. a cheater is always a cheater. also you run the risk of paternity fraud.

If you get drunk and fuck another woman it is flat out cheating. She did the same thing, OP.

Drop her or she will just do it again.

Of course she will do it again, the only reason two girls stay on after their family leaves is to be sluts.

>I fuck peoples girlfriends and then tell them about it as to raise awareness.
Doing God’s work user keep it up

This reads like a cuck fantasy. Absolute bait thread for sure.

This reads like low-level fanfiction bait.

No way your girl went into all that detail in explaining what happened.

Of course she did. Thats why she convinced the parents to leave so she and her friend could fuck the guy they had wanted to the whole week. She got dolled up and went down and picked the guy up.

>He followed them to their hotel room, and asked them if they wanted to have sex. They told him they hadn't done anything like that before. He told them he could show them how it's done, and assured them he'd be gentle.
This is some of the worst-written bait I've seen in ages.

Look at the fuck state of that writing.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH

> The sex was condom free and he finished in the vagina.

He CAME inside her virgin pussy and she had to take the pill! Fucking dump that slut!

so what do you want from us?

dump the slut and move on.

Rule 1 of relationships:
When someone cheats on you and you're absolutely sure it happened, break up immediately.

I liked the part where he said "It happened in the missionary position". Something about that is just funny.

>This isn't bait
I do not believe that.

So since that cherry's been popped you've been getting the pussy regular since she got back, right?

This. OP will never be able to trust her again.

That never happened. Nice trips tho

bait / shitpost

Fuck her and then leave her. Leave her like the bitch she is man. We all know she wasn't a virgin.

>1 post by this ID
>38 replies

Incredible bait. Enjoy your 100+ replies

She wasn't unfaithful. She was raped.

Dude intentionally got them drunk so they're inhibitions would be lowered and they'd be more willing to do something they'd not normally do.

Report that fucker to the cops.