Do I have chance anons? Made up a bio-nerd pick up line and she said this. Any tips?

Do I have chance anons? Made up a bio-nerd pick up line and she said this. Any tips?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-18-59-42-529_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x399, 36K)

rebound with
Dont flatter yourself, I'm just having fun

Or don't do that. that's a huge turn off

confidence and being a total dick doesn't turn women on?
news to me

Different fag. Male. Not liberal. To cover all bases you might sperg out on me...

Either you get your news from the internet and never actually spoke to a female in your life.. or you prey on the lowest quality of humans veacuse you're not good or smart enough for a real woman to give you the time of day, then act like the pond scum you have any success with is representative of an entire broad demographic.

I'd turn it around, and watch her crumble under the pressure. Press her about it every time you see her, and grind her face into the dirt. Use it as emotional blackmail, and make her your slave. Every time she tries to get back up, just slap her down and piss on her. Eventually her self-worth will hit rock bottom, and then she's ripe for the picking.

Unless she has friends and family who are supportive.. which is extremely likely, then you get a restraining order and are forever labelled creep..might even get a beat down.

Some faggot tried this on my girlfriend long before I met her. Her friends literally drove 500km and dragged him out of his house and beat him to a pulp. They were charged and she didn't ask them to do that but... Rightfully so. Where you get off thinking you can treat any human like that, let alone thinking it works?

I'd wish worse on you.

It does work, and people do it all the time. That's what makes the joke so terrible, user.

You're getting to old for this. Go have a kid, and shove your values and ideals onto them.

The ideals that people are people and you shouldn't fuck with other people's emotions and that doing so could have serious consequences?

I wouldn't call myself part of a fringe group with extreme ideals..

Let me ask you... Have you frequently and repeatedly done this and seen it work yourself? Or did the internet tell you?

Because the thing about living in a country of 400,000,000 people is a million examples would reflect an extreme minority of cases and people, and look like people doing it "all the time and it works"

Right, well whenever you're done spazzing out, feel free to actually read what I've written. You're only seeing what you want to see right now, and I don't have the energy for it.

A chance? Bud, she didn't say "no" or "stop," did she?

>ahh, the infamous neg, and performed so effortlessly! Truly I see you are an artist of seduction aswell, and I must admit you have caught me under your charming spell, m'lady ;) . A mere mortal such as I, to think that I would even have a chance with such an intelligent, beautiful, alluring, and at risk of repeating myself, charming goddess that graced me with but a swipe on this cyberspatic realm of love. I know you are trying to be stern, madam, but, as you seem to have been generous enough to give a peasant such as I even the smallest amount of time, to let one like I soil the golden days of your beauty with mere online messages, I must dare to ask if you will grant me just one more act of gratitude. For it would delight this simple plebian to make your acquaintance in the realm of reality, perhaps over cups of drink from the finest brewmasters our village has to offer. Sadly I am not old enough for the pungent, warming savor of alcohol, so the bitter warmth of the finest espresso to be found in the lands will have to do. Will you, oh so gracious lady, bless me with what simpleton's may call "a coffee date"?
When this inevitably gets you her snap just send her a flaccid dick pic and post the resulting nudes she sends you here.

Attached: 1525860801038.jpg (640x917, 66K)

Supreme gentleman detected

>worked on You, didn't it?

Not like that, taking a pretty lighthearted response and getting serious and butthurt about it will just make her go wtf and move on

Teasing her is always better

"Dare you to do better"

It's not confidence, it's a pretty obvious mask for unconfidence. If you were confident you would have stuck with it being a pickup, shitty as it may be

it made you laugh anyway

She responded at all so you're not really in bad standing

She thought it was amusing enough to respond and acknowledge you're hitting on her

If she was really disgusted she would have just not bothered to respond

Respond with:
>haha yeah and then she said "what a shitty way to hit on someone" what a bitch lol
>Oh shit wrong person

But honestly if someone said that to me I would ignore it and move on to the next. Some people just aren't worth dealing with.

She's teasing him about a shitty, cheesy pick-up line you fucking autist. She hasn't been even remotely bitchy.

haha yeah there's this stupid nigger in a thread on Jow Forums. It's like this site for virgin men who like anime

shit sorry wrong site

>calling others stupid virgins when you can't even tell teasing from being a bitch
lmao

incel4lyf

"I made you laugh and that's what matters"
there, you owe me $50 bucks.

What was the original joke?

This

She responded. This means you got her attention over all the other guys blowing up her phone. Even if it’s not great attention.

Also I’ve seen girls on tinder who say they love bad pick-up lines, like they want you to make them laugh. I mean, nothing wrong with that.

Something along natural selection and improving the gene pool with our progenies

I remember you. I've seen those messages. Did you post them here or on Jow Forums? Either way, you're a spastic and she's still not told you to fuck off yet, so ask her out.

R9K ain't my thing man,and no I haven't posted them there and maybe I will,just don't know how to yet

The don't know how yet part was about asking her out,just for context

Are you sure? I've definitely seem some retarded progeny based messages to a girl, wherein she said "survival of the fittest" and you sperged even harder and corrected her to "more like 'natural selection'" or some shit. I'm fucking onto you.

Oh damn,yeah you got me. Posted it here. Not on Jow Forums tho. Well I stuck to that theme and she still seems to be indulging me.

Don't you fucking dare lie to me again.

Attached: 1526407965203[1].jpg (1075x1673, 190K)

Point remains. Ask her on a date.

Attached: 1526408080960[1].jpg (1080x1695, 222K)

Progress. Keep it up.

This is good.

"what a shitty way to insult someone"

I think I'm doing it bois

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-23-27-59-512_com_1526493640568.instagram.android.jpg (1080x730, 77K)

The indomitable chad

Lmao, if a guy said that to me I definitely wouldn't continue pursuing.

If you didn't respond "prove it then you've already lost.

fucking kek

Did you seriously try negging someone in post-secondary (non-art school anyway)???

Like this is pretty flat, if you own it you might win but she's gonna remember that you fucking blew your first impression
Forever

"You dont have to beg"

Saw you owned it never mind
Carry on my wayward Chad
There'll be peace when booty's had...

Attached: 1521066036280.png (339x322, 236K)

>The only thing you will need to beg for
>IS MERCY
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Attached: 1526407359762.jpg (842x720, 60K)

this

"Now we've gone from Darwin to Freud."