And THIS is how the incel epidemic began

And THIS is how the incel epidemic began...

Attached: 1544029022304.jpg (650x980, 135K)

1953:
Baby it's cold outside
Listen to the fireplace roar
Beautiful please don't hurry
I'll put some records on while I pour

2018:
No problem, I respect women. You can wait on my couch until the Uber gets here. Don't worry, I've got it! I'll just be in my room playing Fortnite.

And then she left and the night went well. I won my first ever game!
* Reddit gold x2
* 6.9k upvotes

Does "respect" mean ignore

This is actually good advice, chasing after women like that is a waste of time and money. Buying flowers for anyone that isn't your wife or gf is cringe.

that's because courting, unlike the period from 6th century to the 1970s, is not about romantic gestures but grotesque psychological manipulation

Depends on what you mean by ignore, you can still interact with women that don't like you like a normal human being.

>Buying flowers for anyone that isn't your wife or gf is cringe.
retarded zoomer, buying flowers for a woman who at least has potential to be interested is perfectly fine, especially if you already have some rapport, you just have to pair it with other courtship methods and not be a sissy

if you're that fedora-wearing four-eyed dork it's not going to work, if you are already a chad women love it

Kids pick flowers, not buy them.

Right in the feels, FPBP.

>that's because courting, unlike the period from 6th century to the 1970s, is not about romantic gestures but grotesque psychological manipulation
fucking kek, t. incels
courting is "grotesque psychological manipulation" and no amount of romantic notion will change that, it was the same before but with a much more wholesome facade and culture behind it

I don't know what you mean.

Sucking up to a girl by buying her shit isn't going to make her like you, it will have the opposite effect.

FUCK YOU GLOWIE ROMAN CHRISTKILLER

INCELS ARE VICTIMS OF CIA JEW HYPERINFLATION

Attached: dollar-purchasing-power.jpg (1200x772, 151K)

>Sucking up to a girl by buying her shit isn't going to make her like you, it will have the opposite effect.
babby's first TRP factoid.
The thing is that you have to do it on your own terms, not because you're a paycel. It's like saying you can't indulge when "on a diet" or trying to maintain your physique, which is false, but if you tell the typical fat retard this then they'll simply stay fat, because they're too stupid to understand the distinction, so TRPtards tell you not to be a paycel

No, sending flowers is fine in some contexts, get a grip

>if you are already a chad women love it
So if she already really likes you, you can get away with doing some dumb stuff. If she is on the fence about you, buying her flowers will just make her dry up.

People were surely less entitled and willing to settle down because they shared tender kindness rather than “love and passion”.
Things weren’t so complicated and marrying was a survivalist strategy, now people have less and less incentives to reach a compromise and keeping the marriage afloat.

What the fuck is TRP?

You're right, but this is an oversimplification, you sound young and cynical to the point that it's coloring too much of your view. Being Mr. Alpha Chad who gets girls wet with a look isn't just about maintaining frame and never buying them anything, lol

It's just some stupid website

>Things weren’t so complicated and marrying was a survivalist strategy, now people have less and less incentives to reach a compromise and keeping the marriage afloat.
I agree. The government has totally replaced the husband, and men let women get away with everything. It's probably untenable, but the pendulum will likely swing back when women realize that their future consists of a one-bedroom apartment, a cat, and a box of wine.

Orbiters are trash and need to die though.....

Nah flowers are just strange unless it's like valentines day or some other special occasion,

Flowers say to a girl "I've never actually been on a date myself, but this is what I've seen in TV and Movies"

They didn't consent to you interacting with them you creep

That's "ignore"; aka how you treat all the men you interract with

>but this is an oversimplification
Okay, then explain the correct view.

It's a way of sucking up and trying to buy your way into getting laid, which will never work unless she is a prostitute.

Explain Pajeets then. They orbit and fawn over women and white women like it's their job. White women love it and Pajeets are successful with them.

Explain Pajeets then

Fawning over women is never successful. With a thought process like that, it's no wonder you are a lolbert.

Give me one real life example, this is something you've made up in your mind.

>white women love Indians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In my opinion, flowers work in some contexts, especially if you have them sent. If you're competing against other guys and she's not FUCKING them, as in no "um we're like not official yet" situations, then it's fine, esp. Valentine's day as you said. You can also think outside the box, e.g. when I was 19 I ordered flowers for this girl who was working as a secretary, but I sent them to her coworker who I was only somewhat acquainted with from high school, I only really spoke with her a couple of times but it was pretty obvious that they despised each other (used that passive aggressive bullshit language), I found out that she set them on her desk LOL

>Okay, then explain the correct view.
it's context dependent and your universal rules are not always right...? I guess if you have autism this is hard to understand but it's just like the song for example do you think mr. 1950's romance there never buys the girl shit? Of course he does, he just doesn't do it like a creep trying to buy her affection

>.women love it and Pajeets are successful with them.

Since when ?? I've never heard of any Pajeet getting "bobs and vegana"

>and Pajeets are successful with them

Attached: laughing 4.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Why buy women flowers for any reason whatsoever? It accomplishes absolutely nothing. It doesn't create pair bonding, it doesn't cause her to respect you or love you any more than she already does or doesn't, it doesn't make her think "aw, he's so sweet" (that's merely what she says because she is expected to). It's just throwing money away to the floral Jew so the dumb can sniff them for a minute and then forget about them.

I bet you're going to buy a woman a diamond ring one day too, huh?

>it's just like the song for example
The song has nothing to do with that, in the song he is seducing her, not buying her shit.

And then he got accused of rape

If I had a wife, I would buy her flowers. She would deserve for putting up with my extreme lifestyle, lol.

>The song has nothing to do with that, in the song he is seducing her, not buying her shit.
I facepalmed, for one thing they're flirting, secondly "it has nothing to do with that" - do you have autism? I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish with that phrase. Okay, it's a song about flirting and seduction, do you really think that character or archetype or the man who represents it didn't buy his women shit? Jesus fucking christ bro

>I bet you're going to buy a woman a diamond ring one day too, huh?
what's your plan with this. No, really, what is it? I want to hear your idea for this
>gets down on one knee
>gets back up again
>sorry babe I'm too alpha for a diamond ring, you can settle for this alternative
>also I don't actually want to marry you because it's a kike institution and I don't want you to divorce rape me
she then accepted his proposal and everyone clapped

And THIS is how pedophilia started, by letting strangers touch your kids

Attached: 1544045629419.jpg (811x1220, 105K)

>buy his women shit
If he is just dating her and she isn't his girlfriend, then she isn't his woman. You're all over the place and you don't have any coherent opinion. First you say it's okay to buy shit for women that aren't your girlfriend, then you get called out, and now you try to shit the goalposts by saying "buying HIS woman shit."

*shift the goalposts

Get down on a knee? For what purpose? You're just feeding into a 20th century marital industry scam. If you can't get a woman to marry you without kneeling before her and buying a worthless shiny rock for her that is only expensive because the Jewish control diamond cartel has cornered the market on diamond mining, then what's that say about your "wife" and her "love" for you?

How would I do it? If I ever do it, I'll simply say, "let's get married." The end.

>then you get called out
Is that really the lens through which you view this exchange? I mean, you can't even comprehend what I'm telling you when I use that silly song as an example,
>the guy in this song obviously bought things for the girl on occasion
>LOL WHAT DOES THE SONG HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING IT'S ABOUT SEDUCTION HE'S NOT MAKING PURCHASES
and you expect me to take you seriously when you call my opinion incoherent?

I mean, really, "Called out"? Are you literally 16 years old? or with actual aspergers or something

>Get down on a knee? For what purpose? You're just feeding into a 20th century marital industry scam. If you can't get a woman to marry you without kneeling before her and buying a worthless shiny rock for her that is only expensive because the Jewish control diamond cartel has cornered the market on diamond mining, then what's that say about your "wife" and her "love" for you?
>How would I do it? If I ever do it, I'll simply say, "let's get married." The end.

Attached: posting.png (636x720, 345K)

>If you can't get a woman to marry you without kneeling before her and buying a worthless shiny rock for her that is only expensive because the Jewish control diamond cartel has cornered the market on diamond mining, then what's that say about your "wife" and her "love" for you?
It's important to pick your battles in life. Convincing a woman not to care about diamond rings or find a girl who doesn't care would be difficult, there are much more important things to worry about in a marriage.

*finding

You haven't made clear what it is that "I'm telling you when I use that silly song as an example." Don't blame me for the fact that you are a poor communicator.

Not an argument.
I wouldn't marry a woman whose love and commitment for me is contingent on me buying her a diamond in the first place. In any other context that would appropriately be called extortion. Who would want to lock themselves into a government contract with a person like that?

Completely agreed, not to mention you'll come across as completely divorced from reality IRL if you seriously try to convince almost any woman out there that she should expect something other than a typical wedding and a diamond ring. It can be modest, you can certainly convince her that the money is better spent on home or family, but the idea that you're just going to enter into a healthy marriage with someone in that completely sterile and platonic way is just laughable. The entire notion just seems like it comes from someone who spends 12 hours a day on the Internet.

>Don't blame me for the fact that you are a poor communicator.
you seem too dumb to understand basic things, like the fact that the song doesn't literally have to be about him making a purchase for me to ask you if you believe the character represented by the song would have made a purchase for the woman at any given point

>In any other context that would appropriately be called extortion
Alright Ayn Rand.

Attached: hader2.gif (211x191, 487K)

Well, it's a cultural expectation. Every cultural expectation that you violate is going to make things more difficult for you. Considering that I want my marriage to be well outside of the cultural norm, I need to keep in line with as many irrelevant cultural expectations that I can.

>I wouldn't marry a woman whose love and commitment for me is contingent on me buying her a diamond in the first place
women don't think this way and no amount of whining or principled stands will change that

they care about your success or your potential to succeed, your drive, your ambition, your physical attractiveness, your resolve, your self-confidence, your conscientiousness, your height, your income

all of them do, just as all men care about physical attractiveness among other traits and no amount of lying or rationalization will change that

you're just young and potentially socially retarded, I know it without seeing you

this

>you seem too dumb to understand basic things, like the fact that the song doesn't literally have to be about him making a purchase for me to ask you if you believe the character represented by the song would have made a purchase for the woman at any given point
Well, it was a different culture back then. I don't know how gender relations were in the 50s, you need to give me a modern example.

If you say so cuck.
I adhere to cultural expectations that make sense. The 20th century diamond industry expectation does not make sense, and any woman who will refuse to marry the man they "love" because he won't buy her a diamond is doing that man the biggest favor he's ever had done for him. It's the reddest of red flags.

If no really meant no, the species would have died out millenia ago.

I would never marry a woman who required that shit. I'd do it because I wanted to bless her. But I'm not have both of us go into extreme debt early on for a $100k wedding. Fuck that retarded ass shit.

>Well, it was a different culture back then. I don't know how gender relations were in the 50s, you need to give me a modern example.
Look, we probably agree on almost everything when it comes to this subject. My only point was that you're painting with slightly too broad a brush, and there are indeed instances where buying a woman something makes perfect sense. You yourself are saying essentially the same thing with your comments about diamond wedding rings.

why cant guys be a creep? Isnt its mens right to have a go at a woman they like?
If they arent stalking, harassing or assaulting them what is the issue?

Being a creep to dumb thots is legimately funny.

I already know all of those things. It still does not change the fact that I'm not spending money on a worthless rock just to get a woman to commit herself to me. That's stupid and you're stupid for doing it. And if you've done it already, you married a whore.

>But I'm not have both of us go into extreme debt early on for a $100k wedding. Fuck that retarded ass shit.
You can convince her to have a more modest wedding, you dork, but that doesn't mean you can convince her to go full male mode and get hitched at the courthouse in the name of saving every dollar, there's a middle ground here...

>cuck
>wanting to prove you have a stable income and maintain culture norms makes you a cuckold
I want you to google that word and think long and hard about the concept of baseless projection.

>I adhere to cultural expectations that make sense
Since when does culture have to make sense? Does dancing around a maypole with a ribbon extending from your hand to the maypole make "sense?" You need to learn to think like a woman, like the other poster said, you can't marry a woman in a sterile and platonic way.

>I already know all of those things. It still does not change the fact that I'm not spending money on a worthless rock just to get a woman to commit herself to me. That's stupid
agreed

>and you're stupid for doing it. And if you've done it already, you married a whore.
goddamn you are edgy as fuck and also wrong as fuck and the combination is not gonna work out for you

>see thread on page 9 ready to expire
>bump thread with lazy comment about a song
>it turns into a battle royale of spergs

Attached: pepe devilish.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>Being a creep to dumb thots is legimately funny.
Only if you think it's funny to remain a virgin.

He'll marry some beta gook and have kalergi hapas who don't look like him.

Ugh, this "artist".
I enhanced a few of his cartoons.
Enjoy.

Attached: huff-cartoon_01_cuck.jpg (800x1595, 426K)

yikes

Attached: huff-cartoon_04_supercuck.jpg (650x1010, 338K)

Okay I just looked it up and your picture was next to the definition.
It doesn't have to make sense. But if you want me to abide by it, it does. And maybe YOU can't marry a woman without a diamond, but that's not true for everybody.
Okay nostradamus.
>It's stupid
>But do it anyway or else Stacey won't love me.
You're just a bitch.

>t. based and redpilled alpha male who will settle for a lesser girl than he would have gotten because he acted on principle that existed only in his mind

see also

>Look, we probably agree on almost everything when it comes to this subject. My only point was that you're painting with slightly too broad a brush, and there are indeed instances where buying a woman something makes perfect sense. You yourself are saying essentially the same thing with your comments about diamond wedding rings.
I said WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND. You don't buy some chick you like a wedding ring, you buy that for your wife or girlfriend.

Any woman who will refuse to marry because of a lack of diamond is NOT a high quality woman. She is a low quality woman.

>I said WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND. You don't buy some chick you like a wedding ring, you buy that for your wife or girlfriend.
your autism is flaring up again, friend!
you seem unable to understand parallels between separate situations

I am not implying that you should buy a diamond ring for some chick you like, nor does my post indicate that in any way whatsoever. Golly, gee whiz!

im not a virgin though

>But if you want me to abide by it, it does.
Oh, I'm going to make you abide by a lot of things that don't make sense, friend.

>not proposing with your grandmother's ring
>not setting a strict but still workable budget
>not DIYing centerpieces with your future wife
>not intentionally inviting the most wealthy people you know so you can ensure that you profit which was the original purpose of the institution
>not killing all of the birds with a single stone
untermensch detected

Attached: huff-cartoon_hitler_nose.jpg (658x678, 267K)

>I am not implying that you should buy a diamond ring for some chick you like, nor does my post indicate that in any way whatsoever. Golly, gee whiz!
Give me an example of where it is appropriate to buy something for a woman that isn't your wife or girlfriend besides paying for something on a date.

>hey hey, ho ho, diamond rings have got to go!

Attached: pEXWuIY.jpg (900x675, 126K)

>untermensch
Says the beta male shilling for the Jewish owned diamond industry. Too fucking funny.

You do not seem like the type of man who can make anybody do anything.

>give me an example other than this example
it's like you just want to argue or something, like you enjoy the debate for debate's sake even though it'd be over already if you'd just listen to me instead of burgersperging

based

1971 is the year the jews literally robbed an entire nation of their tangible goods.

>the jeeeeeeeeeeews
you have to draw the line somewhere, fellow aryan warrior

spoiler: women think guys that dont try to flirt with them are nutless.
Its better to try than to never try at all. Being a "creep" shows you have some balls.
Some fat disgusting neckbeard trying it on with a hot thot, sure she will laugh but her primitive thot brain thinks "wow that was bold"
and women dont care what guys look like theyll fuck anything.

>like you enjoy the debate for debate's sake
That's true, but you still haven't given a good example.

>I'm an Aryan Warrior
>But Stacey won't let me stand up to the diamond Jew
It's probably for the better that you've been reduced to a beta provider. What other use could you possibly have?

In one of his unedited comics there is one where he got cucked.

It's a long term plan, your descendants will know my name one day.

you have to temper your expectations and reconcile your principles with reality, youngfriend

>but you still haven't given a good example
well, you gave one for me

Attached: i'm a jew.gif (720x404, 3.94M)

But women don't, right? They don't have to temper their expectations because... vagina? What is the answer to that question?

Let me ask you this. Hypothetically, if you were in a "loving" relationship with a woman for several years, and you were both ready to be married, and you proposed without a diamond, and she left you because no diamond, did you luck out or strike out? And if you lucked out, what the fuck are you arguing about?

I bring flowers to show that its an actual date and not friends date where I pay for everything.

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (802x1216, 341K)

>It's probably for the better that you've been reduced to a beta provider. What other use could you possibly have?
Unironically, is there another use that men have besides providing for their families?

>They don't have to temper their expectations
Women do need to temper their expectations.
>Hypothetically, if you were in a "loving" relationship with a woman for several years, and you were both ready to be married, and you proposed without a diamond, and she left you because no diamond, did you luck out or strike out? And if you lucked out, what the fuck are you arguing about?
Any scenario where I don't end up with 10 children that wife homeschools is striking out. Irrelevant shit like whether or not I buy a diamond is irrelevant.

In the real world :
>ewww get away from me incel
>ugh what a creep, I need Chad inside me NOW
Meanwhile the beta gets #metooed and gets his ass raped in jail. There is no reason not to go MGTOW in 2018 if you are an average male

>Women do need to temper their expectations.
Agreed. Looks like I won this argument. Women should temper their diamond expectations.
>Any scenario where I don't end up with 10 children that wife homeschools is striking out. Irrelevant shit like whether or not I buy a diamond is irrelevant.
Nice dodge, Jewboy. Why not just answer my question squarely like a man? If you were in a multi-year "loving" relationship with a woman and you proposed without the diamond and she left you because no diamond, did you or did you not dodge a bullet? Is that the sort of woman you would want to marry?

Women asked for it, now they can have it

>Unironically, is there another use that men have besides providing for their families?

Creating society and all the wonders that come with it.

I'm genuinely curious where you got the idea that pajeets are successful with white chicks haha
It's sad and hilarious at the same time to watch poos (even second generation) try to pick up white girls

>Gets accused of rape anyway