Do you participate in boycotts?

What companies have you boycotted? If you haven't, why haven't you?

Attached: b555a4775297d39939250c059fd4bc46.jpg (130x130, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XE_tVRtv6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't buy corporate garbage in general, if I can help it. I don't eat kosher or halal food because I think it's needlessly cruel. I wouldn't say I'm "boycotting" it though.

Why isn't Jow Forums backing BDS ?

KEK THE MUSLIMS ARE ABOUT TO KILL ALL YOU ISRAELIS AND THE IDF IS ONE OF THE WORST MILITARIES IN THE WORLD.

Attached: 1522316191281.png (1500x500, 112K)

Anyone who I don't already do business with that calls me or sticks fliers on my house or car can go get fucked forever.

Jow Forums needs its own boycott list. I'm surprised we don't have one now. Any ideas for companies?

We can boycott Israel and other kikes without cozying up to Mudslimes.

Why don't you go ask reddit .. we fucken you and don't want to supply your shit buzzfeed articles with content. PS fuck you Karen.

Me too.. no halal no kosher.. if all people stopped eating food sacrificed to entities they wouldnt sell it.

Boycotted Tesco recently for their white genocide promoting christmas ads

Yeah, not spending money on stupid brands and shit

Attached: 0c0765fd84b3f8b45c67fdc5c025cd04.jpg (720x720, 57K)

I hate your guts, leaf

Attached: 1540178706028s.jpg (250x123, 2K)

I don't boycott anything, but it's interesting how the companies I never bought anything from in the first place are the ones that are catering to the wrong audience.

I avoid anything from muslim countries fairly diligently. Especially produce. I also avoid food which has those little symbols that means they're good for muzzies or jews if it's practical.
Any company which gets political with shit like diversity, immigration, race or whatever the fuck goes on my shitlist.

I remember when I was bluepilled I used to feel good about buying fairtrade stuff. Now I think "damn, I'm helping the shitskins".

I boycott halal. I wish I could block leafs I hate you people

My interest in facebook and twitter has dropped to zero, based on their political bias and censorship.

>implying your opinion means anything

Basically most western AAA game companies.
Hollywood as a whole.
Pepsi, Innocent juice.
Every News outlet.

I used to buy Starbucks & Target. Now I don't.

Boycott Tesco mate, have you seen their christmas advert?

I used to buy a lot of NIKE, but immediately stopped after they championed the kneeling nigger. Got rid of all my NIKE clothing and will never purchase their products again.

Same here. I live for mochi, that Japanese candy. But the only brand that sells it is halal so I do without.

Nike,pepsi,jim beam, little debbie, EA, Microsoft, nissan off the top of my head.
If you need shoes buy newbalance.

If leafs didnt exist this forum would be shit tbqh famalam.
Mary browns chicken is halal

Yes I've gotten rid of all of it.

Like yours does? Your from an insignificant country get tf off my thread

Yes

Make me, fatty

I don't buy made in china bullshit

>Google
>Nike
>Target
>Imperial Sugar (I sell baked goods, and I hate halal certifications because they pay a raghead similar to kosher kikes)
>McDonalds
>Burger King
>Apple
These are the ones that I actively boycott or steer people away from.

I only buy Made in America

Go make some maple syrup

I do the same, but it's hard to avoid the jew food. I avoid buying things from Muslim countries, foods that are halal certified, etc. To avoid kike foods, you have to purchase raw meats and vegetables and make whatever you want on your own. It's healthier but time consuming. I wish someone had a database of halal and kosher foods.

I boycott all those except McDonald's

LIDL, EMPIK are my longtime deliberate boycott targets. I don't buy newspapers or magazines owned by axel assburgers.
Other than that I try to avoid german products and wear mainly clothes that were either made in Poland, or are sold by polish companies.

I dislike McDonald's liberal propaganda on their social media pages. Some of the chicken nuggets are also made in China and shipped into the US.

Intel

Attached: delid.jpg (213x237, 9K)

I just watched it, whats wrong with it?
Shows a bunch of shitskins but people seem generally segregated which is better than most companies.
I only really care if they push it too hard, if they do it a little bit then it's obvious they're doing it for profit so I don't care too much.

>halal mochi
They put it on stuff that doesn't even use meat all the time and it makes me avoid it on principle. It's a pain in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=4XE_tVRtv6g

Nike is obvious choice, I switched to merrells for working out and aisics for working

Blizz/EA and a couple others can all get fucked. I actually don't buy much vidya anymore anyways, no time.

I don't eat at places that employ shitskins, and make sure to walk past the kitchen to ensure that, i'll compromise if the nigger/shitskin is washing dishes though.

I only support white music which here is mostly industrial music and metal, the techno scene in general here is pretty white except for the tourist shit.

I support the classical arts galleries in my spare time...That's basically covering all bases. I also only engage with white people in my spare time, although my good mate is a indian dude from Goa.

R8 Me

Attached: 343E25AE00000578-0-image-m-47_1463495017158.jpg (962x1175, 205K)

No country is under jewish control more than america, how does that make you feel mutt?

Their social media shit is liberal? I thought it was just shameful attempts at marketing toward millennials, you know, with emoji shit and ancient memes.

Attached: cdfdc584c2d444875863f6384ee9136e.jpg (173x211, 12K)

It might be thailand made under japanese brand. Considering Malaysia being close, it's probably cheaper to just slap it on the every package.

I think it's Californian Liberals in a small company somewhere

Nestle, Nike, NFL, Nabisco, Kellogg, anything I see made in Hitler's Israel.

This brand

Attached: download.jpg (474x474, 22K)

I've checked them on the internet and they do seem to be from California. they work under the ice cream mochi company; miyakawa and mymo names.
Their commercial has some liberal "aesthethic".

Yep.

My man