I was at starbucks with my girlfriend yesterday, and I could've sworn I saw tinder on her phone...

I was at starbucks with my girlfriend yesterday, and I could've sworn I saw tinder on her phone. It was a picture of her, and it had that red circle in the bottom right corner.

She hid her phone, then showed me the photo on instagram, saying something about the caption.

While hiding the phone, it was in one hand, it would've been some real finesse to change apps. It's her college graduation this week, I'm invited to meet her parents, and she's staying with me for the summer.

She is graduating friday, it's a big time for her, so should I bring it up? We talk about how bad cheating is, so what do I make of this?

Attached: 7rmaUGi.png (798x590, 560K)

Should I maybe text her roommate/good friend about it?

Girls cheat often with the encouragement of their best friends.

Why not load the app with a fake pic and look for her?

Should have asked to see her phone that exact moment you weak cuck. Now enjoy getting tortured.

I agree
Should I ask my girlfriend then?

Is there any other app which would look like tinder with the red circle in the corner?

Has she shown any other indications that she may be cheating?
I wouldn't jump immediately to conclusions.
If you're going to do anything at all, wait until after graduation stuff.
Honestly, isn't a bad idea but overall, I'd just chill out until you get a better look or any other potential red flags. Then, have a conversation about it and observe how she reacts. If she's standoffish, you'll know your answer.

She probably is.
What makes it worse is that she was on it while soending time with you while you were probably the one buying her coffee. Weak dude.

No signs, as far as I can tell. I already did the tinder trick, narrowed everything down to her age and overall area, and didn't ping anything.

She texts me good morning and good night every day, we hang out and stuff so often, almost every weekend night, so I don't know when she'd be having tinder dates.

Guys are idiots. If you asked me if I had Tinder on my phone I would ask how do you know what Tinder on a phone looks like? Hmmmm, you been on Tinder? Explain yourself!

I would ask to see her phone for a normal reason, like make sure yours is dead and be like can I call my parent or some shit like that, and if she acts worried for even a minute, you'll know. If she says yes, great! Take the phone, walk to another room, look at the apps. If she follows you, be suspicious. If you Feel like being a boss, just ask "why are you using tinder?" And watch for her reaction to get the truth.

Lol like she can’t text while getting plowed!

Redirection tactic. I'll know that you're full of shit, and say that everyone knows how tinder looks like, and dump you so you can go "happily" be a whore

A real girl (female).

Attached: 05cc9022d82c4a9bb4f9826c49c77084.jpg (236x295, 15K)

Everyone? Not everyone, because I don't know what Tinder looks like. Like I said you guy are already on every hookup site for "investigative purposes". What a laugh, you guys are always trying to fuck something and then want to point the finger at us.

My apologies, normies then. I've always hated tinder and what it stands for. Legit dating apps to find a good relationship is great though.

But I can agree that 80% of the population, both males and females, are utter shit with terrible values. I've met great people who are truly selfless who give me hope, both male and female, but they are hella rare.

Just so everyone knows, as soon as literally anyone tries to redirect like this, you know whatever you accused them of was actually happening. An honest person with nothing to hide will defend themselves against false accusations, but not with redirection or obfuscation.

If a woman ever does this, your best bet is to just say something like, "Oh, so you were on Tinder then," and cut your losses while you're ahead.

Don't be naive. Once you get cheated on a few times then you'll have dummy accounts on dating sites to check up your SO as well

Oh fuck off with this "all men are dogs that just care about sex, not like us angelic women who never cheat!" bullshit.
I accidentally glowed up in my later 20's. The number of women I get who openly flirt with me - everything from telling me I'm cute in a seductive manner to touching my face, my neck, my shoulders, etc. - while their date/boyfriend/husband is literally standing right fucking there is obnoxious. According to you, apparently this shouldn't happen at all, yet it happens for me 3 or 4 times a month.

The difference is that women legitimately believe that men only care about sex, so they think shit like, "If I'm not fucking this other guy, it doesn't count!" Which makes itself obvious when their dude in the situation is offended that this woman is just touching another man's face and telling him he's really cute all of the sudden and then she defends herself with shit like, "Stop being jealous, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm just being nice!"

No, thot, you're acting like a fucking slut, and we know this, because getting you to touch our faces, call us cute, and then have a few conversations or a few beers is exactly how we got you to fuck us in the first place. Like we can't fucking recognize exactly what is happening here.

Men and women are not fundamentally different in their desire to fuck people. The only difference is that pervasive sexism allowed men to act like sluts and told women that was unacceptable. Well, that sexism is disappearing slowly but surely, and guess what? Fucking thots galore.

Which is whatever - live your life however you want! Just don't pretend to sit on some kind of moral highground when it comes to sex because you've got a fucking vagina.

>19572264
>... is disappearing slowly but surely
I thought it was gone completely.
Everyone hates male sluts as much as they hate men who don't sleep with anyone.
In the beginning, only women hated slutty men, but now most men do too.

Just ask.

I will, but I want to before her graduation events. I can't think of meeting her parents, having dinner with them, etc. while wondering what their daughter is doing.

Gotta give it to her straight OP. Pokerface, look her in the eye, "Are you on Tinder?". Dont let your like for her cloud your judgment. If theres any indication that she is on Tinder, bail. No man deserves to be played with like that, no woman that does that shit deserves a faithful man. Best of luck.

I met my virgin gf on tinder. I never deleted it, just deactivated my profile because I put a lot of hard work into it or something. She asked me about it and I immediately deleted it in front of her and told her I didn’t even know it was there, and then she snuggled me. Just ask her about it, and if she gets defensive/doesn’t show you any messages it’s time to man up and look for a gf again, not a whore.

>I met my virgin gf on tinder.
Holy shit teach me your goddamn ways.
Also, good on you for finding a virgin, hope and am sure you guys really enjoy eachother.

but you didn't say she deactivated her profile, damn

Yeah you can tell them all you want but it always works for me. Guys want to believe nothing is going on so it doesn't take much. A little doubt and they drop it, for they really don't want to know.

what did user mean by this?

Look OP, basically it’s over because you (rightly or wrongly) lost the trust that bound this relationship.

it is not due to "pervasive sexism" it has a biological cause.

a man can walk away from a sexual encounter willing or unwillingly with little to no harm or consequences.

while for a woman a willing or unwilling sexual encounter can come a a large cost, an unexpected pregnancy can flip someone's life upside down. this is why women are more or less the sexual selectors of our society.

Men cannot grasp their gf or wife would have sex with another man, their ego cannot handle that. It would mean she chose another dick and that means the man has to either leave her or live with knowing. Therefore its better if there is some little something in the story that can cast doubt, even if that something is a lie or fabrication or can be excused away and then a man can make the whole story false in their mind.

>redirect
If you want to redirect questions it sounds like Tinder is all you. Cheers.

So youre advocating for women lying and cheating because you think its easy enough?

I'm not advocating but I know it works and it is easy. Its just the nature of men to be in denial. Even when the evidence is overwhelming.

I'm not on Tinder, never needed a hook up site. I see it for the desperate and damaged and I'm neither.

Dodge the roastie, date a neet
>fuck, chill and party till you die

Honey you're on Jow Forums baiting Jow Forums
you are not just damaged and desperate (for replies), you're also crazy.

Your thirties will come at you real quick
You don't have to believe me for it to happen-- that's to both guys and girls (since my assumption is you're the former)
If you want people to buy the "I'm not damaged" you functionally cannot be baiting Jow Forums-- that's just damage you repress or deny at that stage

Directed to

Hail, trips of truth!

Attached: d92bfea821133457d8379945b17a760b188650326bd6c1896122c53a762f97db.png (249x237, 17K)

I've seen that happening, guy friends trying to get with other women without any care in the world while their gf was at home.
But I mean a woman at least knows 100% it's her child while as a man there's a good chance you're gonna raise a child that's unknowingly not even yours. It's not like women couldn't fuck you up

I didn't even notice.
Seriously fuck these roastie everywhere. They want to own people, not date them

Attached: 1526264486954.jpg (400x599, 54K)

>tfw hardpressed to find a neet/hikki cutie shortstack gf with a light toasted tan, 2B bobcut, C cup with proportionally but slightly larger butt, and underlying tomboyish tendencies to play games and watch anime with
Rough fucking life.

Attached: e4dbfc243a514d213bf826fc07d1f2fedd163b79350fdf378e893d07090852b6.gif (540x468, 3M)

>women actually think this is a clever and reasonable response

This fuck that slut

Own men? You're crazy. I want to go out with them and when I don't want to go out with them anymore I want them to go home and leave me alone.

So I'm to assume you are some pathetic man in his 40's trying to scare me into submission with a dire prediction? Not happening.

What is a legit dating app ?

Seconding

lmao your girl is a thot

most are

Bump

Why don't you register on Tinder and see if you can match with her? If she's using her real pictures, it should be ez.

Thanks man. She was the only girl I super liked and didn’t look like a thot. I’m 22 and she’s 19 btw.

She deleted it after our first date, says she’ll never use it again because she got lucky with me.

Was covered yesterday... did you even read the first few posts?