Have you noticed the Trump White Baby Boom?

Ive been noticing so many more pregnant white Women and women with strollers recently in my suburb. Pre-2016 there was nothing. I left for some work in the next town over and it’s the same there. What’s going on? Is Trump making America great again?

Attached: 60E60754-343F-4E74-9522-1FD2E9756285.png (866x1000, 1.25M)

All mongrels. White sluts doubling down on libtard guilt. You don't even have to say anything to signal, you just motion to your 56% downs-queer-nonbinary-otherkin.

Easiest oppression points a worn-out roastie can claim

Attached: 1543121808821m.jpg (507x1024, 114K)

just walked outside for a moment and saw a pregnant white woman. HAAAAPPEEENNING

Yes.
Been trying to find a nice girl to be in a relationship with the past two years and no luck. Think I might just do my part by being a white Tyrone and seeding as many as possible.

Yes you’ve also noticed this?

This is what I've also noticed
literally young white women here are walking with 2 year old babies in a stroller
A White Baby Boom is on the horizon lads

Which state or county

YEEEEESSSS

My girl was born in September this year and we will be working on another in a few months so I quite pleased with my current situation.

Bump

Are you people 12 years old? Oh wait youre trumpfags so you obviously are.

Only trumpfags would think an anecdotes as meaningless as this means anything. Trump is not your friend.

Attached: ff.jpg (720x775, 75K)

OH SHIT A PREGNANT WHITE WOMAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUsE ITS HAPPENING

Attached: TandP.jpg (1778x1462, 1.1M)

only the people to dumb to know better are having kids now. its financially nonviable to have kids when it takes two full time working adults to support a home. the rich have the luxury of affording to raise children properly, and the dumb have children without caring if they're raised right.

fix the broken economy and whites will have families again. but that wont happen because the jews want dumb immigrants who will be happy raising mongrel kids that live in filth and poverty.

Attached: why things are now shit -the picture.png (1296x600, 167K)

Q predicted this

Damn

Big f true

Sad

Well this is another basement dweller spewing kike bullshit.

>All mongrels.
This. I'm honestly surprised when I see a white woman with a pure white baby anymore.

Blackpilling

your demoralization game is weak

Have you noticed it user?

New white mothers with their white babies? It's a common sight at the moment.

Go to a fucking grocery store sometime. I can't go there anymore without seeing mongrel babies and toddlers. This place was 95% white until a few years ago.

Sure I've seen mystery meat with their mystery meat offspring. I'm talking about white people though.

>talking to someone who is arguing in bad faith

Lol

have gotten 3 women pregnant so far under trump
maga indeed

Are they keeping it and are they all white?

What I'm seeing is that the white people who do have kids have TONS of them. I don't live in a mormon area or anything, but lots of non libtarded white people around me are making big homeschool families. Conservative huwhytes are outbreeding the self haters by leaps and bounds.

At the same time I've noticed a surprising trend where commercials are no longer doing the befuddled/idiotic white people rescued by a magic super knowledgeable negro narrative. In fact, there's a current Best Buy commercial where a white guy saves a black woman by suggesting perfect xmas gifts for everyone in her family.

The future is going to be interesting and maybe not as grim as I imagined.

I’ve noticed a lot more interracial shit where it’s got a white man in it. I’ve also noticed irl black girls being way more sexually aggressive as though they think they have a chance. Interesting

What kind of area do you live in?

Bump

My city is 25% white and when it comes to babies it might be more like 10%.

Here's enrollment data for the elementary school right down the street from my house. 10-12 years ago, the school was almost 90% black. Keep hope, anons

Attached: godblessamerica.png (917x374, 38K)

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

black chicks have to be sexually aggressive to find someone that will be with them. I've noticed this as well, I think it's a product of niggress culture of being loud and out there but applied to the dating scheme instead

It makes sense

lol you guys are too obvious
is this your first day or are you merely pretending

NOPE....Here in southern california all I see are mexican mutts with 5 kids

>>South California
Well there’s your problem retard