Attached: images.jpg (320x157, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqiFcij9Ne0
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0027510708002595
youtu.be/oWuyrlXI7nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a tool used by capitalism to keep the workers awake

youtube.com/watch?v=BqiFcij9Ne0

Attached: 1533224566099.jpg (500x303, 44K)

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0027510708002595

mmm, stimulant-induced brain damage

Coffee is the nectar of gods.

Home roast green beans... delish!

youtu.be/oWuyrlXI7nA

Can someone not memeing give me the quick rundown on coffee? I've been drinking 2+ cups a day now, harder to quit than smoking

it's easy to quit but it's hard to stay awake and functional.

I suggest drinking lots of good mineral water and eating bananas.

>drinking the caffeinated jew

Coffee is the weed of productive people.

>Expensive
>Stinky bean breath
>Caffeine is a stimulant you quickly become dependent on
>Sleep schedule deteriorates
>You lose out on actual deep sleep
>Caffeine withdrawals leave you with migranes
>After a while, heart conditions are more noticeable

I consume about 400mg of caffeine a day, 1/2 coffee and 1/2 energy drink. You turn into a jittery mess after a few months.

Coffee/tea/caffeine in general enabled the 365 day work period. Most people only used to work constantly during planting and harvesting time. The human body isn't capable of such continuously stressful work without stimulants. Coffee or meth, it gets done.

American """coffee"""" is.

I Like my coffee like my women. Black

Attached: Cuteness.jpg (1080x1350, 273K)

Switch to tea, you'll thank me later. A nice cup of earl grey gives me enough caffine to wake up but not so much that it causes jitters, and it doesn't fuck up your stomach and teeth like coffee does

You have to be able to function without it. I enjoy coffee when I can but for work I cannot drink any, and I’ll usually end up working a 10 or 11 hour day starting around 0700. It takes more effort to think deeper and more critical but it’s doable.

Takes about 2 days off for a reset. If you are an addict, then you will have headaches for 2 days, nothing aspirin cannot cure.

Attached: must_have_coffee_zombie_tshirt-300x300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I have a cup of strong tea an hour after breakfast, sometimes one in the middle of the day, and and one an hour after dinner
Can confirm, it will satisfy those caffeine cravings without as much of a hard hit

its mass antidepressant,the feeling of well being goes away fast but the AD effect doesn't people who drink it were 40% less likely to kill themselves

I drink 8-16 cups a day. Been doing it for over 15 years. Americano. Sometimes I brew it light, sometimes dark. I back off a bit when my piss smells like it. Always black. I sip it throughout the day. After work I drink alcohol to sleep. Best combination.

>is it a global psyop?
No it isn't Manolo, shut up and drink it or snort it

damnn she's fucking thicc

I need it to poop but I can't drink it on an empty stomach. I haven't had coffee in a week and I seriously miss it.

Hot and black

> thicc

She's obeast and obviously is wearing a corset of some sorts.

Attached: catatonia.png (849x394, 85K)

That's not black, that's a mocha cappunccino

Oh sweet summerchild... i drink atleast 10 cups of coffee and smoke 1 pack a day. 2 cups is nothing to worry about. Ri- right guys?

Attached: 4234536457658.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Attached: Brianna jeans.jpg (736x1335, 147K)

I like my coffee like I like my women. Fair trade

>sweet summerchild
back to fucking reddit

Attached: 6wltmv92ncu11.jpg (640x1024, 42K)

I dont wanna, reddit sucks!

Attached: 1543516686520.jpg (793x786, 52K)

I drink a couple cups a day and more on the weekends. I think it fucks up my metabolism and memory somehow. I think about quitting but I don't. I will try not to buy anymore and wean myself off it.

>/pol 2018

Don’t know but it makes me sick. Energy drinks don’t though.

Remember back before you drank coffee? That's the truth.

Coffee is for uncultured morons.

I am actually disgusted when i see idiots drinking it instead of tea, absolute pathetic cunts.

I'm sure continuously fucking with your adenosine receptors is perfectly healthy