Why do you believe that this is proof of some female specific issue?

Why do you believe that this is proof of some female specific issue?
You know men sink boats as well, right?

Attached: ingstad_1.jpg?itok=miA0dLoP.jpg (1000x692, 139K)

women have terribly inferior spatial intelligence (1 standard deviation)..so when they do navigation like on this ship - it's a disaster waiting to happen

A ship's design is inherently sexist.

They can’t make decisions, give them a menu and tell them to choose, watch them shop. They see a top they like then still go in every store 3 hours later go back the the first one. Their indecisiveness will have caused this. Plus they are less intelligent.

Most boats run by men continue to float.

>All women boat
Imagine the smell.

one poke and the ship goes down, well done engineers

Attached: 1541621277844.jpg (630x446, 90K)

I used to have really good sense of direction until I started female hormones. It literally rewired (read: compromised) my spatial intelligence. I can still navigate by following a map but it's a lot harder than it used to be and I have difficulty holding spatial concepts in my head in relation to navigation.

>They can’t make decisions, give them a menu and tell them to choose

Shit like this has caused me no end of being infuriated.

>Loose lips sink ships

Attached: scarf.jpg (677x379, 42K)

Attached: pile_of_dead_fish_1.jpg (424x640, 270K)

Because you have to be one of two things to crash a ship

> Niggier tier iq retarded
> absolutely drunk

All white men who crash ships are drunk that's a fact
Everyone else is just retarded also fact

Fckin kek

45 minutes of agonizing over a $5 purchase.
Women on ships has always, is currently and will always be a host of problems.
>confined spaces
>stress
>danger
>complex operational and navigational duties
>constant yelling, banter
Fuck, I'd rather share the bilge with hogs.

F*males are fucking disgusting trash. Absolutely vile clawing filth, the only redeeming qualities of mankind are on the Y chromosome. XX isn't even human, just some kind of mindless animal.

Women are stupid cunts confirmed

Do you remember the USS Fitzgerald? Google it if not: three females.

I did the in the US Navy’s seventh fleet and seen how women suck.

Attached: 370DD5C2-836F-48A7-A403-C7327426B7AC.jpg (500x338, 88K)

>men wreck ships too
And who were the 7th Fleet watch standers who got rammed twice?

>men sink boats too
yes but they do it on purpose and it's somebody else's boat

Show me a picture of the DAMAGED tank ship that collided with this fregatt.

THIS WAS ON PURPOSE - THE GPS WAS TURNED OFF.

No proof of any collision with another ship sorry.

>>confined spaces
Interestingly, some research has shown that women do better in confined spaces than men do. So, based on that one data point, an all-woman submarine would be a good idea.

Problem is that if a woman was driving a sub, the sub would back into Mount Everest and explode. Confined spaces is only one of a whole host of things that mariners have to deal with. Turns out that the other problems are best dealt with by male intelligence, discipline, strength and presence of mind.

Also all women on boats do is get pregnant. It's the dumbest idea ever, and I hope it kills our military. Fuck them for kowtowing to this and spending all my money on nothing.

Underrated.

>You know men sink boats as well, right?

But as with everything else, womyn can do it better

Your a fucking disgrace. Literally. I bet you got those hormones on the NHS you fucking scrounger. A scrounger and a tranny. I dont often wish cancer on people but really would anyone miss you.

Do you at least pass? Are you a better pass than Blair White or are you more Riley tier

You fucing cunt lolol

>Interestingly, some research has shown that women do better in confined spaces than men do.

absolutely fucking bullshit. women whine about being inside all day long and find any excuse to go out.

enjoy the slow ride to suicide, you wont be missed.

Attached: 1537234871368.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

>ships design

this ship broke the math: Until the USS Samuel B. Roberts, marine engineers had long believed that a broken keel was a no-win situation, meaning their was no saving the ship.
They were proven wrong....by an ALL MALE CREW!

Attached: sammy b.jpg (1020x663, 203K)

Attached: image.jpg (800x534, 91K)

Didn't sailors used to consider it to be a curse to have a woman on board a ship?

Yes. When all the navigators causing fuck ups are almost entirely women then you know it's a woman specific issue

Sven!!! What-ever I said in the past, please forgive me!

For thousands of years it was "Bad Luck" to have women aboard.

Attached: Reallymakesyouthink.jpg (337x343, 49K)

Story?