Where does Trump rank in your list of all time greatest Presidents?

Attached: 35D6E30D-7F6E-45AA-9FE5-543A1369DD1C.jpg (240x240, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRIr9MNmCwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he should grow a beard

1 or 2
Jackson was fucking BASED

#2. based Andrew Jackson is #1

I came here to post this.

He’s top 5 for sure

Top 5 so far. He has the potential to be #1 or #2.

And shave his head for 2020........

2nd

Attached: Best President.jpg (1184x1520, 239K)

Dunno but at least bush started a war.

Top 1, competeing with himself obviously.

Needs a few things to start happening before he can go on the great list

Just a man doing a job/10

Ask again in 2024

Attached: 1534470955726.jpg (680x1386, 480K)

45th

Militant centrist here, I’d rank him 16th easily

he's the greatest one ive ever seen
and ive seen only 3

All these cucks. None of these faggets realize that in order to push for puppet presidents who have nothing but their popularity, the deep state had to sell a celebrity to the public. After Obama's disastrous ratings in his first term, celebrity candidates were not viable. Enter DJT. Ambitious, but doesn't have the political backing he needed. Once Obama made fun of DJT, things were set into motion. ALL YOU KEKS DON'T REALIZE THAT DJT'S DECISIONS STILL COME FROM THE SWAMP. WORSHIP HIM YOU FAGGETS. DO IT. BECAUSE THAT PAVES THE WAY FOR OTHER CELEBRITY PRESIDENTS WHOSE COCK AND CUNT JUICES WILL BE SWALLOWED BY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. Dumb shits.

Attached: giphy (19).gif (480x270, 1.83M)

He is better than Taft.

Trump is my #1 MODERN president by default but he's too much of a pushover. I wish he was the dictator the left pretends he is.

He is a little too tough on Israel to be number one but there is still time left in his term to turn that around.

>He is a little too tough on Israe
Newsflash kike. Israel won't make it to 71.

In my life time #1 maybe regan is close.

that's a baboon lol

He has 2 years left in this term. I’m sure he will win another 4. Too early. Ask again in 2034. Shit needs time to resonate and stand the test of time. For all we know the next guy can erase all his achievements. Just ask Obama.

id say around 5 or 6
washington, jefferson, jackson, JFK, lincoln. As of right now he and nixon are interchangeable. He’s inching JFK though.

Attached: D9C0F3A1-0F14-4130-9565-9DB003909C60.png (368x647, 338K)

Probably #10.

Would move up to the top 5 if by the end of 2024 the wall is built, birthright immigration is abolished, a freedom of speech act is moved forward to the internet, and immigration is largely halted from the third world/china.

Top 3 if he ends up throwing the traitors in government in jail.

#1 if he ends the federal reserve without causing the destruction of America.

Based Calvin was the best of the twentieth century. He was the last president to cut immigration and create an American golden age of zero net immigration. And the economy was so prosperous before the Federal Reserve crashed it, the radio, automobile, and refrigerator all became widely available to regular working Americans.

Tfw everyone loves the Israeli cocksucker more than the founders.

Attached: 1536226104216m.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

>Tfw everyone loves the Israeli cocksucker more than the founders.

Attached: 7861231234131232.jpg (400x400, 27K)

14 out of 88

He's okay. Once the wall is finished and she's locked up, he goes to the top.

Absolutely based. Absolutely redpilled. Absolutely checked.

Attached: 1530414055719.jpg (478x700, 118K)

If Trump continues to not actually start any new wars then he'll be top 10. Depends on what happens in the next two years.

Will need to know what he does into the future before I can judge that. Half of US presidents did nothing of note during their terms so so far he is above average.

We will likely sit next to Harding when rankings by (((historians))) are done

JEB! is a mess

>Using an image of a president who made the US a joke to foreign policy

There's nothing good about it if you're an American.

>Mfw when you don't understand the petrodollar and geopolitics.

Attached: giphy (6).gif (238x211, 576K)

A Republican hasn't been good for foreign policy since Nixon, and he would have run as a Democrat in today's political climate.

He's like, top five for me. He'd definitely be number one if he wasn't such a kike lover.

>goes full retard
Fuck off nigger your not ebin allowed to vote

>There's nothing good about it if you're an American.
You don't even know what it means to be an American. Who is an American? Is an American someone who believes in the U.S. constitution? Yes? Then all Americans are sheep who believe in a document. Is an American someone who believes in economic freedom? Then all Americans are puppets of capitalists. Who is an American? What is American culture? What is our food but derivatives of European cuisine. What is our education but a continuation of Jewish supremacy. You do not know what it means to be an American because the idea of an American is nonexistent. It is what the TV tells you to be.
>Take your faggetry elsewhere.

#1 if he doesn’t die.

#2, second to Lincoln if he dies.

Lincoln was going to send the niggers back to Africa and stopped the Jews from splitting the country in half. Can’t get more based than that.

Another mediocre president so far. It's hard to put him on the scale. I'm gonna wait until he's done with his 1st, maybe 2nd term before deciding..

44th

Who's below him? Buchanan?

That happened to O because he did everything halfassed and unconstitutionally
He thought Hillary would cover his ass
Whereas trump is being meticulous as possible so they will have to act illegally AGAIN to get revenge on him and we wouldn’t stand for it
Imagine them just bulldozing the border with no approval just executive order bulldoze it and let in hordes how do you think people would react? Keep in mind we have 400,000,000 guns
Our country is basically like a Rube Goldberg (kek) device that when set off will cleanse the earth or trigger nuclear holocaust

Attached: AE360E50-CCEE-4C62-B187-68CABDADF30C.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

>Where does Trump rank in your list of all time greatest Presidents?

Greater than Washington
Greater than Lincoln
Greater than Reagan

The Greatest!

God willing...we will have 6 more years!

MAGA 2020 and beyond

>Keep in mind we have 400,000,000 guns
What are you going to to with those guns? Who are you going to shoot?

youtu.be/NRIr9MNmCwU

What the fuck is this plebbit tier shit?

There have only been 44 presidents. Trump is the "45th President" in the chronological list, but Grover Cleveland is counted twice in this list (22nd and 24th).

I think its funny when he spouts gibberish whilst ricking back and forth with him arms across his chest like a low-functioning autist

Truly, the God Emperor of 4 chan

Better than Nixon and most neocons, still not very good though. A lot of that is because his ACA repeal attempts went nowhere. He wants to do some objectively shitty things but is ineffective so there's a sort of merit to that.

Attached: 1514873469096.jpg (402x604, 51K)