Fuck me faggots, wat do?

Fuck me faggots, wat do?

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-125246.jpg (1434x1457, 316K)

she is not interested. Move on.

This. Time for the next hunt bro.

Jesus. What a shitty excuse. Sorry user, move on.

How old?
If she's like 13 I guess that's reasonable
If she's 30 maybe she's teasing you (?)
If she's 20 that sounds like a poor excuse

Lol did you get this girls number from a playground OP ? Be honest we will go gentle on you

if she is 18+ she must be trolling you...

18, but from a strict Indian family. Just found out she's in an arranged marriage.

Arranged marriages are harsh asf. You should just show her a good time anyway before she becomes a depressed housewife for the rest of her life

That's the plan! Time to get her drunk!

Well that explains it

Honestly move on, unless you are this super chad or have insane amounts of money

Attached: 1526439634113.webm (512x640, 2.89M)

I have moderate amounts of money, no self preservation instinct, and authority problems.

buy a rifle and do something heroic. like shooting up a masque
She'll be wet all over for you trust me

I mean honestly why go for the one with all these hoops you would have to jump through when you can be with anyone else.

No, i'm not talking about any slut in the street just someone without so much shit. I mean come on

>is already being forced into marriage
>her dad would probably be a huge pain in the ass
>super conservative and boring most likely
>indian

Attached: IMG-20180510-WA0004.jpg (535x342, 24K)

I was thinking more along the lines of "show up at the wedding in my straight piped corvette, leather jacket, shotgun in hand" but that works too.

Idk man, it's fun and I'm bored? I've always had huge issues with authority and this whole thing seems kinda hot.

Oh

Attached: 1516214678807.jpg (640x515, 37K)

I'm a fucking retard and this can only end poorly. I honestly don't care.

Say something cheesy but encouraging. She might just say "fuck it, let's go"

She's kinda on board with the whole arranged marriage thing. This will take a bit more work but I'm confident.

"so don't tell em"

Tried that one. She doesn't like lying to them.

>why?

It was over as soon as she asked that.

Like, does anyone really need it explained to them why someone is asking about their availability if they're at all interested in spending time with them? No.

This is a waste of time OP. Move on.

I present: why we discourage dating teens.
Move on, Indian chicks are crazy anyhow. Obsessed with freedom but refuse to give up their freedom-restraining religion. How the fuck do you even...

Gross.

It's not that they like their religion, it's more of a "I'll get kicked out of my house and ostracized by my family, which is the only thing I've known growing up since my parents have a stranglehold on all the relationships I've had in my life" thing. They want to break out and live life but most of the time the cost is too great.

Ask her if she actually likes you and if it would be possible to meet her parents and you present yourself as a respectable person that's not just after their daughters pussy so that they might allow you to take responsibility over her.

You seriously think it's moral to go against the girl's own judgement, and get her drunk just to fuck her, because you disagree with arranged marriages?

Look, I don't like the idea of arranged marriage like this either, but it's extremely disrespectful and runs the risk of making her future worse if you coerce her into sex just for your kicks.

Are you/she 15?

>Arranged marriages are harsh asf.
No, they really aren't. That's just the way it looks to westerners, who imagine some kind of marriage of convenience where two powerful families tie themselves together.
It's more like the girl hits marrying age, and the parents start sifting through whatever boys she's been getting along with from around town/school, what their occupations are, what their temperaments are like, then use their knowledge about their own daughter to sort of play matchmaker. Then, they talk to their choice's parents and set up some dates so they can ease into each other.
If the parents do it "well", the results are usually quite sweet.

My best advice to you is that you have to be 18 in order to be/post on this site. Please go away and come back either when you are 18 years old, or never.

>If the parents do it "well", the results are usually quite sweet.
Yet they didn't chose one another
It's like being forced into a job that your parents always wanted you to do and not what you actually wanted to be. Arranged marriages are awful, I talked to enough people that had families that went down these roads, luckily most of these broke free. But this is all bait after all, so I'm giving you kudos for your dubs

They start getting scared around age 28. It gets in the way of them having a real shot at a career or PhD level education. In a country like India or Bangladesh where they need family to survive and cannot easily get visas to move, they are terrified about being pressured into marrying some smelly guy with a business in Malaysia (or something equally low class but impressive to Indians), where they will be made to have sex. They can reject the guys, but only so many times. They can get a divorce, but not before being raped. It works for people who have nothing much going for them but for many it can be hellish.

When you go to the dentist and he tells you that you need this kind of filling here and that color of filling here, and that this filling on your tooth's face should be a shade of off-white so that it matches the natural color of your teeth, you don't resent him for not letting you choose what you want done. You say "alright, what's the damage?"

Human life and society are incredibly complex now, and it's wonderful, if you can learn to deffer, deffer, deffer, and the American peoples' 50% divorce rate is easily attributed not only to their inability to deffer to healthy couples at all on this, but their inability to deffer even to conventional wisdom that has been with humans for thousands of years. You "cannot" make a stable home with someone who will not work, for instance.

Forcing people into relationships won't make them happy in most cases. Quite alot of these families I've mentioned went from their shithole country to some decent one, a couple years later the parents got a divorce. Funnily, the children decided to stay with their mother and said mothers got into successful careers and lifes.

>quite a lot
I've seen quite a lot of exceptions to general trends too. It doesn't mean much though. American attitudes towards marriage and raising a family are pigshit stupid and do not work as well as more traditional models.

>Funnily, the children decided to stay with their mother and said mothers got into successful careers and lifes.
Do I need to bring up statistics for children from single mothers too? Higher suicide rate, criminality, substance addiction.
But hey, my girlfriend totes got a cool job out of this retardation (because that's what 'really' matters, feeding talent to the corporate machine).

The one lady I talked to said she was part of a sect that was embracing multiculturalism, encouraging the embrace and acknowledgement of other walks of life (practical and religious), and strongly encouraged that they knew theirs was not the only way of life to live.

Just because everyone thinks something is right doesn't make it right. If you're not willing to fight for something, it's not going to come to you.

The world is vast. The possibilities are out there. It's their own potential they're stymying themselves.
That said, yeah, I can agree with that... Shit is fucking fucked for them and I'm glad I was born plain ass white