How would your country react to this scene?

How would your country react to this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=IXQX-AgxL0I

twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1070401393515737088

Attached: solta a véia.png (576x566, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esaoH8r9I3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did she not have a firearm to defend herself?

I hope how they did. Killing him and helping the old lady up.

Well, since the criminal would be a shitskin, NPCs would cry about it, saying the police has to be disarmed, that they are nazis, this is anoda shoah, etc.

If a cop were to kill a yellow vest though, the very same Macron voting NPCs would hail the cops as champions of justice.

The double standard of the eternal left.

Absolutely based restored my faith in humanity.

Just translating the brazilian's president twit:

>Congratulations to the Militar Police from Valença - Rio de Janeiro who saved an 83 years old lady made hostage from a coward criminal, staying more than 10 minutes with a gun pointed to her head. Great job! The good will citzens' lives should always take priority!

thats amazing
i've spent years despising brazilians for their crowd behavior during mma fights, but now i see it in a new light
still hate them though dont get me wrong

Don't let him take a hostage. Kill him.

I can only assume the hostage-taker was very wrong. There's no trial or layout of evidence.

But it seems to me that the police should be congratulated for being swift and effective. I don't know what else a normal person would think of with a young guy dragging a grandma with a gun pointed at her head.

based and redpilled

Attached: 180217084907632571.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>people actually praising law enforcement for doing a good job
i just realized i've never seen this before. it's...heartwarming.

I approve of giving this miscreant the dirt nap.

Translation of the tweet OP linked:
>Congratulations to the Military Police of Valencia-RJ who saved the 83-year-old lady being held hostage by a cowardly bandit, staying more than 10 minutes with a gun aimed at her head. Beautiful work! The good citizen's life should always be a priority!

Attached: rwds3.png (641x945, 1.11M)

GOOOOOOOOOOOAL

>american
>never seen bootlicking
yeah nah

only in comments
never in any real life scenario

>There's no trial or layout of evidence.
modern societies that don't value that go downhill pretty quick

How is it bootlicking? They get paid to be equiped and trained to do dirty jobs like that, which most people would not be to do.

There would be some fat white bitch screaming "OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! HE SHOT HIM!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SHAT HIM!!!"

Attached: 1514424645556.jpg (650x718, 215K)

We'd ram a trolley into the cunt then do nothing to help him when the cops shoot him right in the heart

Indeed, it’s almost as though people arguing for due process in rape cases are defending some higher ideal rather than simply trying to enable rape.

Vast majority of the country would support the cop. ABC television + inner-city Melbourne and Sydney would be against it.

Holy fuck, the Brazilians are based

thank you

ppl are tired of all the violence , black ppl could learn from this .
stop defending criminals.

I don't see any evidence that the guy the police just shot was a rapist. Or that conservatives who ask for politicians to be in gitmo without trial actually believe in "due process"

OLEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 1542297800759.jpg (1120x840, 200K)

A citizen would shoot him first.

youtube.com/watch?v=esaoH8r9I3M
It's was great

OH MY GOD THAT POOR BROWN CHILD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Half the crowd where telling the cops to "Just shoot him" during the most recent attack in Melbourne,

Attached: shoot him.jpg (300x180, 12K)

fake and ambiguously homosexual.

we would shoot them both and then congratulate the cops on a good shoot

Call for the banning of all guns and death to all Trump supporters

Yanks can't stop sucking police cock. WTF you on about

Whos got that video of the cops in cali shooting the old lady while the guy has the knife @her? (Recent)

With laughter

Lmfao, your comment made me kek. Whenever there's a scene like that going on there's always someone filiming it and someone screaming at the cops.

This is disgusting. After the woman fell, the officer could have ordered the man to drop his gun, but no, he just shot and killed him like he was an animal. Cops in Brazil are nothing more than state-sponsored murderers. So ashamed to be brazillian.

Depends on the skin color of the criminal

Maybe, maybe not. In normal states in the US if somebody points a gun at you he just signed his own death warrant, even if we would prefer to not kill each other depending on the situation.

Certified Canadian with proxy.

except when there isn't and you don't know about it, because there's no one filming it

I would have held the camera straight the whole time instead of dropping the camera during the best part when the guy gets shot. What a waste!

Based yellow jacket.

In Finland most people think cops are decent people. Only anarchists (marginal

Attached: 1538079420493.jpg (476x476, 42K)

Attached: 43545344.jpg (220x230, 11K)

NIGGER LIVES MATTER

Our glorious memelord (pic related) would post tons of tweets about it saying that they did good and that he has to change the laws (something that he will never do), while police officers would be processed for use of excessive force, and there will be months of useless talking in TV. Then everyone will forget about it

Attached: 4152983_1237_salvini_ragazzino_cascini.jpg (620x340, 30K)

the other half were calling him a racist for not tazing him.

Not a good shoot, but rather, a great shoot. The only one better would be attacked by a dog, mauled, then shot fatally

Just grabbing an old woman and doing that justifies the shoot. She could have a heartattack, break a hip which is serious at that age, it's traumatic, so fuck that favela rat. Live by the gun, die by the gun.

Just like Brazil, KEK

The woman and baby boomers would be screaming the racist policeman has a gun.

About 10% of the onlookers would be cheering on the cop or just walking by like myself.

This.

Nearly every cop I've interacted with have been cool af. A male cop and his female partner were cracking gay jokes when they pulled me and my mates over (I was deso and the car was full of guys). Another one laughed when I threw hot toffee on a mates leg infront of him. Another laughed when I called my maori mate "the dumbest black cunt to ever live" and the cop was a maori too. Also had cops offer to drop me and a family friend off at a house party, which they then showed up at at the end of shift. (this was in a small country town). Some can be pretty useless though, thanks to our legal system. You could beat the fuck out of someone and get away with it if you left 0 evidence. When it comes down to he said/she said evidence the cops avoid it like the plague unless it's murder or you put someone into a coma/life threatening injuries.

agree 100%. that Brazilian young man could have grown up to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer. now he's dead due to racism. i can't believe this is happening. it's all Trump's fault.

How did you know how to translate that?

heh

Shoot the cop and walk away like nothing ever even happened.

youd be better off asking how the country would react.
My county is full of nogs so they'd hate it unless the cop was black then he'd be a community hero cleaning up the hood.

With cheers

Only criminals have guns here.
The government is obviously included in the criminal category.

the cleansing has begun

Attached: BolsoDab.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

Same bullshit here.

You can't get a gun without jumping through extreme hoops I've had fucking criminals help me get away from other criminals, the police here are beyond useless.

Yeah, it's completely insane how the law forces you to be completely defenseless against those who choose to violate it.
The police is frankly useless in most cases and aren't really going to help protect yourself, specially since criminals in the first place are going to target you when there are no cops(and they might even have some sort of agreement with the cops, considering how things are run in this country).

kill the cameraman

Bad luck, the english should have cleaned off the island from the maori.

The internet is a crazy place with insane tools like GOOGLE.

Also fucking lol at the houses with portuguese colonial colors and design, must have been in Rio, I would expect the brazilians to paint and design the houses with a less tacky styling by now.

it is, that shithole is a infinity source of urban violence videos

It's also the turd world they keep importing here.
But I "wouldn't know" because I'm white.

> How would your country react to this scene?
I would check up on old lady health and help her get to local medics for checkup and then home.

both would have unloaded the full clips into him, after he killed the lady - they would also have 50 pigs screaming at the filmer, squads blocking every street - a "shelter in place" lockdown on the entire city - then a 3 year investigation afterwards with 14 lawsuits to pay for - and BLM would be burning down a few cities

Literally running over there cheering while the monkey degenerate dies. Kek'd, based.
You know how the western world would react, launch police investigations, rights group would cry, etc etc. The usual shit. But in the end it would just die down.

Then for some reason you have 99% of this country praising a homeless junkie for trying to hit this nig nog with a trolley even though he was doing nothing but making the situation even worse for the cops.

>Brasil acima de tudo, Deus acima de todos!

Attached: 13741489_1235225013168178_921004092_n.jpg (480x480, 40K)

One thug down, 160 million left. Huehuehue.

Brings a smile to my face. I would clap like a mother fucker. Lady lived, perp died.

Can some user translate?

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 19K)