We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible

We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: 47361468_1255561971264770_6081098569245261824_n.jpg (705x786, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_News_Daily_Report
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eeeeeeewwwwwww

Attached: yeu44hqk07021.jpg (3024x3024, 394K)

fake and gay you faggot retard
>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

Your mother.

>Portland, OR

How do I get out of this fucking State

Just fuck our shit up now

its the new norm please don’t bully him

Attached: C4D142AB-DDDB-4F80-B518-66F0308B535D.jpg (1000x670, 290K)

im black
if any of you are closet cucks and want me to do the same hmu

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.
>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

>expecting Jow Forumstards to read
this entire board was coaxed into becoming literaly nazis by a couple of russian trolls paid by putin to shitpost.

>americans don't behave this way

cope

Attached: 1521733405400.png (1152x874, 88K)

You have a combined IQ of 46.

Fucking retard.

"World News Daily Report is a satirical fake news website, purportedly describing itself as an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_News_Daily_Report

Attached: TheDogKnows.jpg (2048x1302, 154K)

You guys aren't real men if you wouldn't raise a son that wasn't yours. Grow up

Attached: final_5c04868623fbcd0012771e57.jpg (1280x850, 262K)

Attached: final_5c08047e16717b001380b871.jpg (1280x853, 197K)

Attached: final_5c04836c3684820012abe07e.jpg (1280x850, 269K)

Cucks are removing themselves from the gene pool and are contributing to making the next generation less cucked.

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Attached: final_5c04914add2b900012f88574.jpg (1280x718, 185K)

>We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible.
Know what (((they))) did to the West

We’re honestly really close to this being reality tho desu famalamadingdong desu desu famajamalam

Attached: 1473955269072.jpg (663x579, 39K)

Exactly

>jew tricks nigger into paying extortionate amount of child support.

genius.

flawless victory

Attached: 180_skills.gif (281x243, 1023K)

Oregon... Go figure.

>5D Chess move.
>know she's been cheating
>know she's been thinking about getting a divorce
>get evidence of cheating
>come up with good idea of letting her fuck a nigger to #resist and get preggo
> gotchabitch.jpg
>initiate divorce
>pay no child support
>she becomes single mother bc Jamal is ghosting her and is later dead at 22 bc treyvon shot him

I don't care if he's pure aryan white, his genes are defective. Oven this motherfucker

Under no circumstances would I allow my child to grow up under those degenerate idiot's teachings, especially as a black man. All they do is poison his mind with how all the people in his country hate him and that he will never make it. Fuck that.

>worldnewsdailyreport
ok

LMFAO
WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR SLAVE MENTALITY!

TOP FUCKING KEK!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (512x512, 24K)

Holy shit its real

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK

Attached: Richard Harris The Field.png (1300x707, 339K)

I have an oven.... er I mean a wife that is very eager to burn some coal

Attached: kremaioven2005.jpg (335x504, 42K)

Jow Forums is the most gullible board
you guys will believe any fake ass website, any doctored tweet, literally any bullshit shooped article headline
how can you claimed to be red pilled and still fall for every single shill bait thread ever posted here?

>you arent a real man if you don't raise someone else's baby.

What kind of backwards logic is this.

oy vey

Jewish logic for the goyim

that's fucking disgusting

you know its true
if you cropped out the banner for the onion articles and posted them people would get believe it

swap with me i'm at shittown, PA

Americans are so weird

He’s not wrong m8. This is a hoax. Jow Forums is no better than Facebook boomers

>be me
>be degenerate, self-centered Portland cunt
>fuck black dudes on the side
>get pregnant
>fuck how will I keep monkey donkey
>white guilt trip him into getting me pregnant by a nigger
>get child, legally register him as father
>leave him
>get all his stuff
>get payments
>I am smart cun
Fast forward five years.
>can't find a man
>biological father is gone and has no obligations anyways
>money donkey lost is job due to being a useless alcoholic
>start hating my child
>start beating my child
>create a raging, low morals, high aggression SJW
>kill myself

vomit inducing

Attached: 1541621126622.gif (198x200, 1.07M)

worldnewsdailyreport.com is satire.

Yea PA is shit.

Ahem - can't you dumb racist yanks just get over all this tripe and get lives? REALLY boring on Jow Forums - very day, the same "white genocide" "muh privilege" threads. SOME of you must grow up eventually - please?