Sorry guys my husband caught me red handed after nearly 4 years of posting memes behind his back and the backs of my...

Sorry guys my husband caught me red handed after nearly 4 years of posting memes behind his back and the backs of my two children ages 9 and 8. This is the last of my political discussion days. Karma is a bitch. And in case you are wondering this is really me typing this. These were the terms if I wanted to keep my marriage. So enjoy the real pic of me. Goodbye.

Attached: her.jpg (169x300, 6K)

>.....let’s see the tits

Just whisper Hitler speeches in his ear while you're fuckin', he'll flip in no time.

Do you swallow and take it in the ass, cunt?

>4 years of posting memes behind his back
you're just an asshole.

why would you marry a nigger in the first place? fuck women are stupid.

Post your tits so you will be remembered in the annals of Jow Forums's history

Attached: 3A6E04DC-91E6-43A0-ADF7-1F197F47DEAD.jpg (200x243, 30K)

Your husband is a basedboy and you should post tits. [spoiler]This thread is either a LARP or an attempt at defamation[/spoiler]

I really dont understand the problem so please show vagene.

Attached: 1543628216117.png (240x256, 110K)

Hahahah

Idk she looks really scared in that pic. Looks like she was forced. Someone should tell her husband this board is anonymous

Why did you marry a faggot?

Attached: gtfo.png (1254x261, 100K)

RIP I feel ya

If he's trying to control your activities and speech then he is being abusive. Divorce him for abuse and take the children away from that cuck along with the house.

Post feet.

Would, look at that brapper

post the goodies bih, timestamp them tiddies to begin the journey

>posting full body instead of tits
It's like you've never been here and are just a larping faggot

Karma is a bitch? Speaking freely is bad karma? Wtf kind of weird shill tactic is this?

So... Why isn't your husband here with you? Sounds like a divorce wouldn't be so bad

he's probably a redditor. sounds like a nice happy marriage.

Lets see these rare memes

you and your husband should both start seeing other men

>posting memes is now grounds for a divorce

dark times we live in lads

Daily reminder that OP is a dude and a fag

Attached: 1532207276603.jpg (480x480, 32K)

neat