I'm convinced that everyone here who hates Muslims has never actually met a Muslim family

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1w5DHqy6k

Note:
1) We are talking about Muslims, not Islam.
2) (((Burger))) flags are ignored in this thread.

Attached: Muslim family.jpg (534x534, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-doKhniGLk
youtube.com/watch?v=u79TspakivU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslim Families almost always have something going on in the background.

Why should I want to? They dont like dogs, treat women poorly, drive trucks into crowds, shun bacon. Sorry, country is full. Go away.

just stop
We aren't buying your bullshit.
We all know what you guys are about

>I'm convinced that everyone here who hates Muslims has never actually met a Muslim family
True. Iranian muslims are ok.

I live in Luton. Your argument is null and void.

Faggot leaf sandnigger, fuck you.
I grew up around Mudslimes, they have no soul. Every one of those nigger lowlifes would run you over with a truck of peace and then steal the wallet from your corpse.

>White.
>Luton.
How the fuck are you still alive?

OP is trying hard as fuck. I know Muslims.

Yeah, like incest.

Fuck you cuck. youre whats wrong with canada

Attached: bestPMever.jpg (461x819, 138K)

This

>I'm convinced
So you created this thread to let everyone know you are convinced. There is nothing to say if you are already convinced and creating a thread at that point is literally just spam as there is not discussion to be had as you are already convinced.

Damn lad. Ex brummie here and even that was to much for me. I left 5 years ago.

Muslims are fine in their own Muslim nations like the UK and can compete with the kikes for the US but stay the fuck away from my ethnostate in based Japan

I don't hate muslims but their religion which one could reasonably argue is a totalitarian death cult is not compatible with modern western culture, philosophy, law, art, politics, diet, customs..............................
and

Attached: 767676.png (507x594, 576K)

each and every muslim I've ever interacted with for any length of time eventually gave away that they hated me, the kafir.

Incest is pretty commonplace to the point it doesn't really concern me, they are only making their own retarded and keeping the government from becoming too wealthy. However there's a lot of abuse by Imams which get swept under the carpet.

the same way I am living in stoke on trent
You get by constantly checking everywhere and only go out t in groups.
Girls cannot go out alone around this area without being spat on, harrased and raped.
guys cant walk on their without being started on and called racist where ever they go. White houses are constantly broken into.
When a white goes into certain neighbourhoods in stoke they are watched buy all muslims who stand on their doorstop
Fuck the left.

when will you idiots learn that the problem with multiculturalism is the group dynamics and not the individual good experiences you happen to have with each individual of said groups? groups are more than the sum total anecdotal experiences you have with said individual member of the group. I do not want muslims to exist as a group in my society i don't care how nice and welcoming the arab at the bodega is.

Youre a fucking cuck
when i was in the 9th grade a group of muslims harassed a bus of jews that came to my school for a job fair.
These muslims grew up here in the same suburbs I did
They are fucking backwards. They say their county is better then this one while they hide from its turmoil. Ive seen them treat their women like shit at school freaking the fuck out if they dont do what they are told. They come here buy a bunch of fucking business to clean the money they are making on the black market.
And they are making money on the black market one of the 9001 brothers told me about a time they got pulled over the cops just because they were in their cousins car and apparently this wasnt an irregular occurrence
All Islam is Political Islam. Islam is in its very nature a threat to Democracy

I only “like” Muslims because 85% of the people that live in the Middle East are Muslim, and I’m not going to hate everybody from my ancestors’ land. I hate Islam, but most Muslims (in the ME) are decent. Fuck Asian Muslims, pakis, and Turks though.
> Jordanian Christian

>We are talking about Muslims, not Islam.
IP range ban Canada please.

Attached: sageANDhide.jpg (310x394, 28K)

I'm a big guy, they only start shit in groups. Even the big ones are pussies.

Nigger I used to date a muslim. They all need to be deported or killed.

I work with one. He's tried to convert me many times.
He also believes that women on earth outnumber men 3-1 so multiple wives is ok.
He's pretty redpilled about Jews though
Ultimately though, he's a tosser. Muslims should be shot

Ratko Mladic did nothing wrong.

Would recommend Warwickshire. You don't see much of them about there.

No one gives a FUCK what you are “convinced” of you subhuman durka durka

>leaf
I'm not even surprised. I bet YOU never met a real muslim family, cunt.

The Afghan girl I worked with was rly nice and motherly
Too bad her parents forced her to marry her cousin and she couldn't work anymore

I hate jews a lot more. Hating muslims is a trick of the jew.

Attached: 1431464850598.jpg (550x309, 118K)

You’d be half right. I’ve worked a total of 6.5 years in the Middle East and Africa, plus another 2 in Kosovo and Cyprus. I know tons of Muslims of many varieties, and even have a few friends.

I wouldn’t want a single one of them living in my neighborhood.

I hate them for different reasons. But Jews are the only group I would call insidious. Muslims are openly shit if they are. .

I'm not running away friend.

In 2015 I lived in Syria for six months with the Kurds AMA

Attached: ded.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

I guess am different (worked with and friends with a few and met different families, etc).

As people they are fine and fairly similar to myself, but as a whole they are problematic (due to actively getting more of their cousins from abroad who don't assimilate properly and go as far as bypassing the laws through sham marriages to achieve this, etc) and naturally emit a small number shit heads who eventually do some hard damage that bring their problems from over the world to our doorsteps and streets over here.
Put simply they can't collectively keep themselves in check (and as a result this path eventually leads to corruption).

Other issue I have noticed is in comparison to a fresh arrival (who usually work hard or makes an considerable effort to scam hard at least) and at my location the second or third gen born here tend to vulnerable to becoming materialistic ghetto trash with an exceptionally poor work ethic from some interactions I have had (in the way one would usually expect from black people) which is a surprise given that group usually have a habit of being racist against blacks (while somehow maintaining that they are Muslim and being 420 friendly, etc).
Asides from the obvious hypocrisy and idiocracy I still don't get how they function that way.

Last point on the work ethic part for their later gen is when they work "good" that usual means they are doing the bare minimum while deceiving their employer into thinking they are a hard worker (taking credit for others work, making something appear more complicated than it actually was, etc).

I only have one later gen who has been an exception to this and the other few Muslim friends are actually fresh with good work ethic overall but have good support from their family business for work rather than get employment normally such as passing an interview, etc (so they have more protection than most compared to my other later gen friend who is employed through normal means).

I'm convinced if mudslimes didnt exhibit parasitic behavior, bomb and murder innocents, and weren't so easily manipulated by the leftist establishment people wouldn't hate them

>They dont like dogs
What did I say abut (((burger))) flags kike?
youtube.com/watch?v=0-doKhniGLk
youtube.com/watch?v=u79TspakivU
>treat women poorly, drive trucks into crowds
More lies.
You kikes are getting desperate.

Attached: Hijabi with dog.jpg (669x682, 59K)

>second or third gen born here tend to vulnerable to becoming materialistic ghetto trash with an exceptionally poor work ethic
almost all of the ones I know, and I know a lot
Jow Forums (americans really) massively overestimates their capabilities

I swear they are fucking drawn to me, it's so easy to get their respect despite them obviously disliking the majority of white people

(((Burger))) flags are not welcome here, what don't you kikes understand?

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

close friend growing up was muslim, both his family and mine got along good.
The next generation that flooded over always had some family member that was fucked up and weird
alot of them avoid dogs because they are seen as dirty not necessarily because they dont like them

I escaped Turkey, I am a Turk. I escaped that shit. I was surrounded by it; the foreskin cult, the giving your ass to the lord, the indoctrination and shaming

Attached: 1543952544460.jpg (894x894, 68K)

>a group of muslims harassed a bus of jews that came to my school for a job fair.
Problem?
>Ive seen them treat their women like shit at school
Calm down with your bullshit kid.
>All Islam is Political Islam. Islam is in its very nature a threat to Democracy
Learn to read faggot, we are talking about Muslims, not Islam.

>I bet YOU never met a real muslim family, cunt.
I bet you never met a real cunt, senpai

you can be convinced of anything.
muslims=islam by definition. If you only little bit worship mass murder and pedophilia, then it's ok?

>we are talking about Muslims, not Islam
...and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why leafs are irrelevant, have a glass bottom navy and lose at EVERYTHING they do. The literal fact that this nigger thinks there is a difference is why the muslims will proliferate in his neck of the woods.

What a fucking stupid, low IQ piece of shit.

Attached: leaf-niggers.jpg (838x676, 564K)

Met a few families. All they're kitchens we're disgusting

Don't care what you do as long as you stay out of USA

Attached: bf0a85f7a6e033e09dbbdf9e57aef850.jpg (682x960, 141K)

Wow

That's shocking

christians=christianity by definition
Mexicans raping and murdering other people = christianity

(((burger))) flags..... ignored.

Attached: burger animals.png (1536x1152, 2.88M)

>I'm convinced that everyone here who hates Muslims has never actually met a Muslim family

I went to school with Muslims. I was babysat by a Sikh family when I was a kid. My neighbours are Muslims.

It changes nothing. They are foreign and alien to this land and I have absolutely no fellowship with them.

Nor do I plan on meeting one
Go home ragheads

Due to my Mediterranean complex they mistake me for a Turk (I have a fairly mixed bloodline but I not any Turkish) which equals being one of them somehow (even though I don't have anyone from my mixed ancestry that were Muslim).

>I swear they are fucking drawn to me, it's so easy to get their respect despite them obviously disliking the majority of white people

I had that too (mostly due to appearances) for respect and also getting a away with particularly dark humour that would usually offend them if it was some else from a fairer complexion group (white people).
Even took the race group jokes to see how far I can go (fine as along as I don't come cross as or promote white people it seems, usually present a positive that is then returned back with a 2-3 negative points in return to the one positive, the whole thing from my perspective is that there is a clear insecurity towards white people although some points about us being too lenient and laws that ensure this inability is about right).

I live in a 70-80% Muslim neighbourhood you fucking leaf.

Attached: dadd3310c66eebcfef1aa655973e0865.jpg (430x499, 63K)

Attached: 41UF56zORJL._SY300_QL70_.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Obama brought record amounts of them to my hometown. It was a peaceful place until they came and we had terror attacks. They are bad to women. I don't like explaining them to my niece's.

Go away

Attached: friendlyislam.jpg (624x500, 88K)

>if you hate Muslims youve never met a muslim family
Nobody ever said they hate muslim families, faggot. They said they hate muslims.
You're probably the same fag that thinks the greater percentage of immigrants are women and small children.

Attached: 1543508822900.gif (500x378, 1.22M)

>Hey look at this pic with a verse that I never actually verified or checked the context.
How about we post some real verses.
Dumb burger.

Attached: Bible Romans 1_22-32.png (730x683, 89K)

Jow Forums is basically al-Islam
>wants to have multi-waifus
>hates jews
>wants lots of kids
>traditionalist on the outside, degenerate inside
>strong ethnic bond
>perfect ethno-states
>"strong" religion by guenon's parameters
at this point Jow Forums just does not become muslim because memes desu

We weren't ignored because you took the time to post AND link to our posts, so you saw them.

WE WIN, nigger.

It just cant get any easier beating a stupid leaf.
DESU, their low IQ is somewhat of an advantage.

Attached: leaf-8ball.jpg (1024x537, 231K)

Are you sunni or shi'a?

I have verified it. I have a copy of the Quran.

But, seriously go away

Attached: musmig001.jpg (2048x2000, 631K)

> but think of the families

Attached: Russian civilians in Chechnya.jpg (605x455, 108K)

I was born in raised in the suburbs of London in a pretty decent neighborhood.
Now it's filled with pakis, Somalis and tons of other random shitskins and it's literally a 3rd world country

Wow disgusting ad

every Muslim is a terrorist. You should know that OP

True

Attached: 1540178706028s.jpg (250x123, 2K)

It doesn't matter if not all of them are terrorists. Terrorist attacks cease when they're all gone.

I personally have nothing against muslims. Many seem perfectly pleasant. In some respects the upper class of muslims are more respectable people than our own elite classes

I just don't think they are compatible in large numbers with western nations.

not as an adult, i learnt as a kid that muslims are idiots. or at least muslim kids are.

>I have verified it.
>faught
>prosperiety
Okay burger.
Why did the brainlet who made these fake memes feel the need to type these "verses" and make spelling mistakes rather than just copy/pasting from an authentic online Quran?

Answer: because the verses are fake and intentionally altered.

Nice try burger.

Attached: amerifat brussel.jpg (499x569, 56K)

Go back to bed Justin. We don't care about your precious sand goblins.

>Now it's filled with pakis, Somalis and tons of other random shitskins and it's literally a 3rd world country
What does that have to do with Muslims burger, they are still 3rd world shitskins even when they are Christians.
Burgers are so stupid.

they're all muslim you fucking retard
literally fleeing their shithole muslim countries and turning their new home into the same shithole they fled from

>Terrorist attacks cease when they're all gone.
Yeah? Tell me more burger.

Attached: Shooters.png (540x404, 369K)

>they're all muslim you fucking retard
Unsubstantiated claim.
You realize the amount of niggers from Christian African countries you are trying to include in there and trying to pass them off as Muslim?
Nice try faggot.

Somalis vs Nigerians
Hmm, I wonder who I would pick.

They're both muslims but Nigerians are the best Africans clearly. Somalis arent the worst honestly. Zulus are the beasts of Africa.

do muslims in non muslim countries put islam above the people of the country they live in.
if your religion comes before nationalism then get fucked.

Muslims mutilate kids just like Jews they are shit.

sure they will be nice to you but its all a trick they are just waiting until the time to strike

I thought most Nigerians were Christians

Shia is literally made by kikes. Try again kike

I think its like a little over half the country is muslim pretty much all the Nigerians I met here are Christians they probably came to get away form them

Truth

Religion and law system build with shit and straw fucking mint. Why the fuck I should even care about some sand niggers running away from a war I have nothing to do with?

I have leafy. It's called every gas station I've been to. True story.

Do Christians put their Christianity before nationalism? If your religion comes before nationalism then get fucked. (Notice how I use proper punctuation because I'm not a brainlet.)

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Yeah, all the Nigerians I've met have been in university and literally all of them were Christian. I didn't even know any were Muslims lol.

>burger flags are ignored
Typical Mudshit.
Can't have an honest conversation without putting boundaries on it.

10k people killed are worth of having 3.5 millions of people who reproduce rapidly. They've already recovered the people killed multiple of times.

>Can't have an honest conversation without putting boundaries on it.
You can't have honest conversations with Jews.

I've met several.
They're dead now.

Attached: 1538014792666.png (635x673, 714K)

>Guy who lives in a country with a small muslim minority is trying to preach religion of peace to the people living in countries being invaded by mudslimes.
wew lad. Go back to sucking Trudeaus cock whydontcha.

Attached: We're gping to need a bigger rake leaf.jpg (1467x1267, 745K)

You dont know about Hakeem, the dream. Al the Nigerians at my college were muslims. Nigerians and Sudanese are by widest margin the smartest niggers in the shit shed and they hate american blacks with a passion.

Attached: dream.jpg (214x317, 23K)

Wrong been balls deep in the ME shooting at those fuckers and hate them.