Required Jow Forums watching

youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ

when somebody says blacks are doing bad because we don't fund their schools show them this video. How the fuck would wasting more money on these kids help them?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 11.44.32 PM.png (2366x1248, 3.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiy8GJHlozA
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-baltimore-schools-funding-20180601-story.html
fox6now.com/2018/02/21/1-of-2-charged-in-fatal-shootout-caught-on-camera-outside-tavern-pleads-not-guilty/
youtu.be/fq3JaZchwYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

White kids curse out their mom! Should they me left for dead?

Umm and about the pic how about we teach these kids manner instead of leaving them to waste? Plus if you give them an education it'll lead to less thugs since they'll have more economic options then illegal activities.

be*

military school for them. or hard labour camps.

Yeah, were going to get shit kids come out of a shit system. What you think were going to get the best and brightest from there ya fucking tard?
We need to fund these schools to not be shit. Give these kids a chance before their families fuck them up

We've tried for the last 200 years you moron.

No.

Attached: pic_corner_080713_murdock.png (597x498, 39K)

>OMG Chicago is so hard listen to this music and look at storefronts whoah!
In reality they're all just a bunch of dirty niggers. The intro to this video doesn't do the West or South sides justice. It's honestly way more trashy than they are letting on. These niggers are terrible. Irredeemable, really. Stupid fucking shines.

this is a very interesting video

Attached: genesandintelligence.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Actually no, shit education produces shit results, the last 200 years have been good education for the few, medium to shit education for the wagecucks and nigger-tier for niggers.

Education does work when it's done properly, we just don't care about it.

This real or meme?

Integration was a mistake

I'm talking specifically about nogs and letting them into "white" schools. All it has led to is more spending and the same or lesser results while pulling down lower to middle class whites. I agree with the basic premise, but not will nog and we should stop wasting te resources.

There are students in black communities that want to learn they are just surrounded by fuckheads. Strict no tolerance punishments should be allowed.

The inner city American Negro has basically move from the green jungle to the concrete jungle. Training and instruction of coloreds has been proven to be a waste of time, money and effort. The most reasonable undertaking would be to return them to Africa and let the Chinamen deal with them.

I wonder if it’ll ever reach a point when they just segregate them or some shit. When will Chicago unshit itself?

I read that the Baltimore system spends almost 20G's a head per year. That's fucked.

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

Stupid + no father. Bad combination. Sad!

All these kids need a damn whippin. I can't imagine acting this way.

Wouldn't they be better off to just give them the money at 18

I feel bad for the people who try in vain.

Pretty accurate, I went to a high school with almost no whites, filled with blacks and Mexicans
They seriously couldn't handle the most basic algebra or English, couldn't remember anything in science or history classes, the only class they were mildly good at was PE, but they sucked at team sports and anything other than track

Any parent in California on Jow Forums have your kid test out at 16 and go straight to college, the least time around them the better

What, so these niggers can go blow it all on drugs and $1000 sneakers? Fuck that. Take that money and put it somewhere where it would be more useful. Like back into the pockets of taxpayers, or into high-achieving schools.

For a split second there I thought I saw a rare merchant

Attached: watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ - 00:00:41.834.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Saw the video. Pretty sad desu, but niggers will always nigg

youtube.com/watch?v=aiy8GJHlozA

Check out the comments on these videos
all hyper enraged white girls on how blacks mistreat their dogs.
Want something useful? Form a wedge between what they want to protect. It's hard for them to deal with the fact that they don't care for their animals at all and lie about it to vets faces.

How will they fund midnight basketball to keep the kids off the street at night without that billion dollar tax payer fund?

their apparently underfunded.
>“The statement that Baltimore’s per-pupil spending is the fourth highest in the nation is misleading and fails to provide substantive context for the ranking,” city schools spokeswoman Edie House-Foster wrote in a statement. “There are more than 13,000 school districts in the nation; Baltimore ranks at about 2,400 in per-pupil spending in the overall group.”

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-baltimore-schools-funding-20180601-story.html

Yeah , but then we could put an end to the poverty causes black criminality while increasing the murder rate.

Pretty satisfying watching all those maggots get squeezed out t b h.

Attached: ApuJUST.jpg (704x720, 51K)

Sad news
>Sam Hyde is dead

thanks for all the laughs Sam, you will not be forgotten
Sad day for /pol

Attached: 1514747163984 copy.jpg (1058x652, 138K)

If they were just killing each other, fine. But too many other people get caught in their stupid crossfire gun battles because they're even too stupid to shoot at each other properly.

I went to one of them suburban white schools and they bussed in nogs from the hood on county buses. A guy in my grade just got aquited for murder where him and another nog are on video clearly shooting at this guy. I'll tty to find the news report with the video.

Yet schools in Africa with virtually no funding have children sitting attentively, eager to learn, American ghetto culture is the issue,

That's definitely part of it. They also beat the students, which I'm in favor of. Disrespect is fashionable now. It's disgusting.

That school has computers, smart boards, and supplies. What else is more funding going to buy that will magically make the kids learn better. They are already messed up by their parents and communities long before they even get to school. The only solution is to change their culture to value strong families and work ethic. They are not going to get any better when so many of them don't have a father figure.

Video is at he end of the article.
fox6now.com/2018/02/21/1-of-2-charged-in-fatal-shootout-caught-on-camera-outside-tavern-pleads-not-guilty/

Attached: state6.jpg (770x433, 29K)

This
Military school is the only thing that would teach them some discipline

>Outside of a tavern
My school never got that bad as far as I know, but my town and the school has gotten much darker. I know we get NYC nogs shipped up and the nogs from the local city get pushed into the rural areas and the Walmart now has beaner caravans and buses that just hang out in the parking lot all day. I thought it might have just been beaners coming up to get supplies due to hurricane, but they never left. All is lost.

Ive been to similar facility but everyone there was white
Theres only one way to make such people behave and its through conditioning
Dont talk to them, just take a chair and smash against their legs, their arms, keep stomping until they lose consciousness from pain
Do this for smallest of misbehaviours to every one of them, no matter how good they behaved before or if they are friendly to you
You should not be treated as human but as a force, something which you cant plead or reason with, embodiment of retribution
In such conditions even toughest niggers on the block change, the brain gets conditioned that agressive responce always brings extreme levels of stress and thus switches to other tactics
If such conditions are imposed from childhood and on everyday unaviodable basis that there is hope that this conditioning will stick for the rest of their lives, otherwise its easier to dispose of them

I've been to shitty public schools all my life and i haven't learned shit. There was one time where i went to a nice charter school and i felt like i was actually learning something for once. I was doing great but my mind was kinda fucked from ADHD meds so i became over emotional but i stopped ever since i was in middle school. From there on out, i was in shitty public high schools with no prospects. I honestly thought that i was going to fail at one point but surprisingly i didn't.

Jesus Christ It's horrible guys I'm so sorry for those who live with niggs, i take that red pill like it's a suppository FUCK ¡¡¡

I went to a public school in a white suburb, there were a handful of black kids in the school at the time - two of which were adopted at birth by white couples and were skater weebs.

The rest were niglet trash, a few were cool but the dindus mostly kept to themselves. A few years after I got out, my sister was still in and the town started turning to shit. About 1/5 of the school was black at that point and there were tons of problems. Really fucked up. You cannot reform niggers. There are outliers, sure. But the mean exists for a reason, and current it's

Attached: 1541907924293.jpg (540x420, 34K)

>how about we teach these kids manner
How about you do it? Volunteer at an all black school or community center, let us know how that works out.

Attached: black schools kansas city.jpg (736x914, 251K)

Crystal is a cute Lil' Spic

She's 18 now and probably pulling tricks now.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05 Expelled From Every Other School - YouTube.png (604x651, 455K)

Jesus the mother of that Crystal girl defending her daughter stabbing people. No amount of school funding can help kids when their parents are this awful.

That's what defenders of these kinds of programs don't get, the whole community is fucked. Parents are awful, peers are awful, neighbors are awful. You can throw as much money at the school as you can but it won't change a thing. Instead of dragging everyone down to the level of the lowest common denominator they should segregate schools. It works better for everyone.

Attached: black schools.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

This one's better! Obozo's 175$MIL school for DC ghetto niggers. Balloou HS. Yes - it's the one where ALL of the graduating class got into "collidje" a year after it was built = because nearly the entire staff cheated for them! youtu.be/fq3JaZchwYQ Just GooG the fucking place to see just how awful it is.

Attached: nigglynews.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Or we could just lynch them all, and be done with it.

So this is where serial killers come from. The teachers I mean. Must be the only way to release all the rage from not being able to beat the shit out of those children.

Niggers aren't human

Attached: boomer pepe.jpg (2875x2584, 972K)

>the last 200 years have been good education for the few, medium to shit education for the wagecucks and nigger-tier for niggers.
[CITATION NEEDED]

Most white people dont actually have to interact with the average nigger. They think the black kid that was raised around white people all his life is representative of the whole. My high school was upper middle class white with some minorities and the nigs were all dumb as shit. SHOCKING

Interesting id

Importing Africans was a mistake.

Jow Forums could find her

The hilarious and tragic part is that after all the money and stress that is spent on pushing these kids though school, success will be measured by them getting a job at Footlocker after graduation, rather than winding up in prison.

That's what success comes down to here. Turning out a product that would be considered a failure in any other context.

What did you expect heart surgeons?

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

Nuclear physicists?

They need something to change there attitude not really better books so much

That's what I'm getting at.
All this effort for what?
Better to just shoot them, or failing that let them drop out and turn to crime so the police can shoot them.

god i wish i still had the long ass post of the teacher ranting about blacks in the school system. serious redpill for me. anyone have the post?

Holy fuck that amerimutt grammar

Whips used to do the trick.

Dis.

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

Niggers do just as bad in small towns where there is only one school for all students as they do in big cities where black go to school by themselves.

Doesn't even make me hate niggers. I just feel bad. The overwhelming majority are low IQ and impulsive, and kids suffer developmentally and it spreads to other kids. There's nothing you can do when you let these people be free because they simply do not have the cognitive ability.

Altruistic slavery would be miles better. Make some laws about breaking up families and beating innocent niggers and then put them on plantations again, bam problem solved. But whites pretending to care and love these people think throwing money at the problem will do something. That won't do shit

Mass sterilization.

That’s a little too drastic either shoot them for not having a hall pass or spend a million dollars a year on there education anything in between would just be silly

You've obviously never been to school with niggers. I have. Many Americans have. They all say the same shit. There's no saving niggers. Your high minded ideas might work in your little ethnostate but they simply don't work for blacks here. 3/4 are raised by a single parent. The Jew media pumps their head full of rap sex and drugs. Just, stop posting

You said it yourself it’s mostly situational not only from education also from generations on media brainwashing, you have probably met a few smart black people in your life

Attached: 1ED595C0-7DD5-4ECA-8556-0789D28A3471.jpg (736x728, 90K)

Get this. None of their behaviors are specific to Chicago or the featured high school. Come to any average public middle or high school in the South and you will see blacks acting just like this.

Violent, criminal, animalistic. Zero respect or concern for authority, learning, order, or process.

The people who think poverty and crime in black communities are an economical problem are delusional and ignorant.
It's so a social issue.
If you don't fix the people in the ghetto you can't fix the ghetto by throwing money at it.
I've seen naive mayors pour money into renovating housing projects and schools. And it was for nothing because the blacks in those communities literally could not give a single shit that that their surroundings and improvements to their living condition.

That actually makes sad and full of pity. That a race allows itself to live out stereotypes and demean me by sharing the species of homosapiens.

Baby nigs nigging achieving advanced niggardry. I might take homely courteous cousin fuckers with 99% chance of spawning inbred retardation and deformations than a 2 year nigger going hard on the streets and getting pat down at his preschool.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-12-01-07-34.png (890x1268, 675K)

>la goblinita de almas perdidas

i went to a public highschool in chicago and every black acted like this or worse they where always loud, stupid, and belligerent. there where fights every day and it was impossible to pay attention in class. i couldnt take it anymore and dropped out. i got my ged so i could go to a city college. thank fucking god i did. too many fucking gangbangers and hoodrat ratchet pussy.

also required watching(fyi every nigger acts like this)youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I

Attached: 1520881903806.jpg (550x266, 49K)

cont.

put all of the niggers and gangbanger cholo garbage people in the west side and just wall it off and forget about it. they dont deserve to live in our society all they do is leech and bring everyone down....but then again in a little biased

Attached: 1536769559457.jpg (700x697, 76K)

Imagine possessing the entirety of American science and nearly a quarter of a billion dollars at your disposal that you can use to fix the American negro.

Do you invest in eugenics? Gene-engineering? Brain to computer interfaces?

No, instead you spend it money and resources on a school for 300 ghetto nogs because you're an egalitarian liberal that is too afraid to admit that negros are genetically more dull on average.

They should do safaris there with 4x4s with bullet proof glass.

you can't expect a zoo to be well run and under control when the zookeepers are themselves wild animals

>the picture of Obama hanging in the classroom
my sides. Oh, the irony

Attached: trump.jpg (1200x628, 58K)

Niggers should be offered reparations with a one way ticket to Africa, under condition they denounce their (western country) citizenship. Any who refuse reparations are free to stay (and endure the race war soon)

Attached: 1447506932747.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Blacks are literally living in an (extremely undeserved) golden age thanks to whitey and this shit is still routine throughout every single one of their communities.

These "people" can't coexist outside of the jungle. They have been in the US for two hundred years and have YET to grasp the language fully. Part of that is because they can't and part of it is because they don't want to. If you leave your shit outside they WILL steal it. If you say that is because "muh poor" do a study on the black politicians and how fast they get charged with something. Corrine Brown, this chick running the voting in S. Florida, everywhere here in FL they can't keep their nose clean for a month then they claim racism. There is no fixing these people ever and people are fed up at throwing money at them and free shit.

Of course they will end up in jail or dead because all the adults just let them run wild so that is their life. Chicago should definitely allow the beating of school children by their teachers.

nice bullshit chart. Adjust for growth and that blue line doesn't move. Also, NAEP tests are shit. I also doubt you have any idea what the fuck you're even talking about.

terrible idea, you get better criminals, not moral people. It's nurture, not nature.

I like how the Latina mom has fucking hoop earrings lmao

>implying they integrated

As we euthanize rabid dogs perhaps we should consider the same for rabid humans.

she is basically just an older version of the daughter. I can guarantee you if you "provoked" in what she deems is the wrong way, she would be throwing stuff at starbucks or keying your car over a parking dispute etc....the defense of the daughter stabbing a kid is evidence of that.

WE NEED MO MONEY

FO DEM

PROGRAMMMMSSSS

are you a floridafag?

I'm fucking shook about the whole "restore voting rights to niggers" prop we just approved

state is gonna be blue from here on out

what percentage of felons rush out to vote?

We have an immense minority cultural problem in the US and have since the 00s. Probably before that when there was a big push to get prayer and discipline out of public schools.

When you have no order and authority in schools this is what you end up with. These kids don't have a fucking chance.