Its asking advice for a hypothetical situation

Its asking advice for a hypothetical situation
>Be you
>On a ship
>Ship accident
>Two survivors on the stranded island
>You and another dude but he is a canibalistic serial killer and declared that he will give you 1 week after that
He will come to hunt you
>What will you do

Attached: eCF4ZT6.png (875x1250, 237K)

Give me some advice

Tell him if I so much as see his ass he's gonna be strips of leather on a tanning rack

Ok but something more like a strategy

Act frightened, get his guard down, then kill him in his sleep before the 1 week time ends.

That is the strategy. Issue a threat and carry it out if need be.
Me, I'd just kill him tight there. No need to give him the chance.

He goes into the other corner of the island after writing that on a paper and leaving it in front of me

Take him more seriously he is not some punk he is a serial killer already on me so my question is how to face this situation in which you are being hunted

Then you are dead, unless you have some unmentioned skills to compete with that experienced psycho (or huge amounts of luck that cause coincidences that save your life when he eventually attacks)

You sound like a scared manlet. Just. Kill. Him.

Stay high. Field of vision is important. A 'bird's eye view' is a strategic focal piece for a reason.
Lay false tracks and camps. Lace them with nonfatal traps; ankle snares that draw blood, overhead traps that leave bumps. You don't want him dead, you want this man-eating condescending piece of shit to realize that when he drops tired at your feet, he's going to be the subject of whatever treatment you please to give him.

You don't need a sharp weapon, you need a durable blunt weapon with good reach. My immediate qualifier is something like bamboo-- this shit should be parent-tested, kid-feared. When you hear the noise of it striking flesh it should sound like beating a war drum of agony.

Your attacks are going to be ranged. You want sharp rocks you can throw easily. Again, we want to gouge and weaken him. Nigga is probably an autist so we're gonna avoid direct confrontations.

Keep some form of immediate ignition and/or a shank on person at all times. If you're going, take his sorry ass with you.

Experiment with local flora and fauna. Shit that grows in the tropics usually has awful qualities like causing burning rashes or bullet-like bite wounds. Create pits filled with plants you've plucked. You might sprain an ankle. You might leave him tripping balls for eight hours off some Peyote derivative before he seizes out and foams his mouth to death. Obviously, if you can form gloves of some sort from clothing/materials...

When in doubt, fashion a shank and fillet the cunt before a week. Death is the best crowd control.

No. I'm not okay. Yes. I need help. No. I'm not getting it from Jow Forums. Thanks. Your concern is warming and welcome. Sorry. I understand I'm a little fucking serial killer-y.

After all that though I'm still skinning him and tanning him. See how he ass like it

Yes I am asking you guys what kind of skill can be most effective in this situation

Something less risky

wait until he's asleep and kill him, you might not even need a weapon if you're wearing shoes that are heavy enough, just jump on the fucker's head.

So locating him and attacking him

People sleep the most deeply between 4am and dawn.

So its like a one week hide and seek on a island with your life on the line

I'm choosing your silly backstory then:
You play dodgeball since a kid, so you are really good at dodging stuff.
You create a sharp weapon with whatever you can find, then look for a tree free area, where you will see him coming. Set something to make a sound when he approaches (or pray you are awake and see him when he comes).
Then fight him, dodge as much as you can, and when your chance comes, pierce his throath with your weapon. You only have one chance, one attack, make it count. If you fail, his counter will probably kill you, unless your dodge is godlike.

>less risky
He has to sleep eventually.

Otherwise this is the less risky. You keep a sidearm and a main arm and you keep projectiles as your offense. You lay traps and cover your tracks so he goes where you want him.

If you want to win a battle-- any battle-- you must construct it such that you are fighting on your terms. You can't be playing his game and expecting to win.

You either kill him before to mitigate risk or you let him do his weeklong beauty naps and you make the island a fucking natural trap for him
You have well over 100 hours to make it happen and learn how to make taut a triprope, make an effective pit trap, capture some local fauna and experiment with the flora, etc. etc.

"Less risky" is killing him in his sleep.

The only sensible plan

Bumping this thread because I like it

Cover myself in my own shit so he won't want to eat me

Tell him you are a serial killer too, but you are not canibalistic, you are necrophiliac, and you won't give him a week, he better starts running right now.
Let the hungry/horny games begin.

I would get rescued by one or a combination of the several radios/satphones/beacins from the ship and contacting for rescue. Use a life raft and any other salvaged stuff. Check the island, there probably already someone/something there. Build help triangles, smoky signal fires, signal mirror, etc.

If all else fails, drink a red bull and fly off.

You don't need to kill him, just permanently blind him. Once you have a good campfire going get something long - preferably metal - and heat it in the fire. Then stab it into his eyes. If he lives he won't be a threat to you. They did this in Greece for thousands of years.