Are cults the saviours of the white race?

In 2018 there are 325,000 Amish people in the US. Every 22 years without fail that number doubles. This doubling counts those who stay within the church. Roughly 15-25% of Amish people reenter civilisation every generation, with fewer doing so now than ever before. By 2100 America will have 8 million Amish people (not including those who leave the order). By 2200 there will be 256 million (again not counting those who leave) making USA an Amish majority country. The Amish growth rate is higher than the population growth rate increase caused by immigration. 2200s America will be near identical to 1800s America. Despite progressives best efforts America will once again become a white patriarchal Christian society once more.
In addition to the Amish, Mormons have an average birth rate of 3.2, the Mormon church is still 85% white in America with that number staying the same for the last 20 years. There are 5.5 million Mormons in America right now. Let’s contrast that with Jews who have a birthrate if 1.38. Are Christian Cults the secret to saving the white race?

Attached: 297E4B81-A5C3-4A8E-B957-88E975DA8AAE.jpg (1024x784, 63K)

Stats

Attached: 66CF575B-4A50-4038-AA77-D822E3706787.jpg (708x1024, 113K)

Bump

How smart they are?

A little above average tipical german iq 102- 104

Mormons aren't Christian. It's just a mixture of free masonry and christianity. The Amish are Christian.

Traditional living is the future!!

Attached: Mexican Mennonites.jpg (1200x821, 301K)

They’re righteous white peoples with high birth rates, good enough

They look like potatoes, this is the power of the white race?
Lmaooo

Attached: Amish-41.jpg (640x360, 42K)

The luddites were right. Technology is a curse.

Amish, Mennonites and Hutterites all have extremely high birthrates. Don't forget there's 100,000 Mennonites in Mexico and thousands more all across South America. Those who leave bleach the surrounding population.

Christian Luddism is the perfect form of governance.

Am the co-leader of a cult. Can confirm that we only allow in whites and a single jew who we have spy on the Zionists.

On the off chance tbis isn’t a lie. Tell me about your cult. How many white babies has it produced?

Its imposible with the price of a increasingly expensive land that could reproduce at the same rate in usa at least

They are inbred though so they are basically just the same as the Jews

Land isn’t that expensive especially when you’re going for rural land and willing to live literally anywhere. The reason why the Ontario Amish are moving out East is because they can’t afford land there actually.

To the zoo the go.....
Hahahaha

Why did you leave

Fuck you tyrone

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

Amish are pretty based. They are and have been the fastest growing group in America since forever and one of the fastest growing in the world. Their population doubles every few decades. Mind boggling.

Attached: amish_masterrace.jpg (306x389, 40K)

>Mormons aren’t Christian

The Burned Man would like to share the good word with you

Attached: 18998272-9972-4073-94CD-1DD6E122A0B5.jpg (480x792, 49K)

They need to keep their fucking buggy’s off the highway

We should create a fake SJW movement to demand more diversity & inclusion in Amish communities.

By we, I mean you Anons. I'm tired.

Kind of. The Amish population is booming. They continue to pump out kids and buy up rural land abandoned by their less religion neighbors who are dying off.
One thing the modern Anti-Religious and ultra-Evolutionists don't seem to understand. The evolutionary advantage of being religious.
On a global scale, it's a drop in the bucket however. Strong immigration laws are a must.

Why the fuck would we ruin these people who want to be left alone?

If SJWs find out that the Amish are the saviours of the white race they’ll unironically start making memes about how racist they are and need to be stopped.

and in 2300 over 8 billion, I can't wait

Their population is growing at 6 times the rate that the general population is growing through immigration alone so it’s not bad.

why dont you buy some land and post an invite thread then?

It would be a sausage fest if we did. Although btw anons, there are more women than men in the Mormon church by a long way. A lot of Utah belles waiting

They inbreed and have genetic defects

mormonism is false doctrine

Amish are fucking pedophilic meth addicts though.

Not really user
Well it seems real doctrines don’t have good birth rates user

>mormonism is false doctrine
All of Christianity is. It's nothing more than a fairy tale.

Deal with it, faggot.

I hope youre right man, the true America is a Christian America

Hopefully

>tips fedora

This has been my proposal for a white america all along, let us buy the fucking land.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?DONALDTRUMP.JPG
You are a slave of this degenerate system, save money, land is always cheaper, use the resources in you nearby area to cut down even more, get a wife and move out, get a nice bookshelf with ACTUAL knowledge, educate your children youself and let REBUILT the country from scratch!!
Once enough people do this, we can marshall a white force strong enough to politically take the country.
The best part: is your land, come and take it!

Attached: etc.jpg (672x372, 82K)

>religious cults where women aren't free to do whatever they want have high fertility rates
Gee, you think? If we just took women's rights away without any hogus bogus cults it would have the exact same effect.

Attached: 1543813828095.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

they are weird but were really nice every time I had to deal with them they also smell because they don't wear deodorant

We all have flaws user

Well it's a good thing

Bump

Yes GOD bless them.

This thread again.....

Fuck off jew

Dude, I'm from Columbus ohio and moved out into amish country 8 months ago.

They are the fucking Jews of the country side. Don't get me started. Dont buy in to their bullshit.

I have stories. If anyone want to hear them I will hop on my laptop. On phone now.

Pic related is my hobby farm

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-035720_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 205K)