Where do I go to fuck someone?

Where do I go to fuck someone?

I'm 19 virgin. No money for prostitute. It's slowly getting sad honestly.

Attached: E9696A573F7348ABBCF200F13A3B917C215300000826CB9FE922.jpg (512x256, 30K)

Forgot to write.
I've got loser acquaintances.

Bump

You should try reassessing your priorities. Find something more meaningful to do with your life and you'll find it easier to come across people that will want to be around you, and, some of them, do that with you.

Ler me know when you find out.

I literally don't really want anything to do with people other than fuck some thot right now. I've got some stuff figured out but I just want to get over this hurdle.

Will do mate

tindr

I thought of that. I live with parents and honestly, I would feel embarrassed if some fag loser acquaintance of mine were to find me there.
Honestly it's pretty weird. They talk about sex and shit but they're even more pathetic than me.

Tinder. I really want to try it, but I'm scared. I'm scared that I'd get no matches since I believe I'm ugly. And overweight.

Fuck what others think. You won't get laid if you keep giving a shit about that.

I guess that is true.

I kind of realised something about myself. I will never be able to change myself. Would anyone like to hear my bullshit theory?

No. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit theory. Because it's all wrong. You are a kid who knows nothing about the adult world. Just get on tinder and learn.

It's not just about tinder or my fucking sexual life. It's about why I won't ever reach my full potential like others.

just say it jesus christ

So I come from Poland. As a 7 year old I moved with my family to England, where I spent 5 years and 6 months of my life. Since I was Polish and racism is quite prevalent in England, I had no friends. For almost 6 years I lived like an outcast.

I had no possibility to learn basic social skills. All my time there I spent in front of the computer. I thought everyone lived like that. When I came back to my home country I was shocked that people actually wanted me to be their friend. The knowledge that what supposed to the best years of my life were wasted crushed me mentally. Because of that I still have problems with people, with girls(even though I had gfs and am actually told I'm handsome) and with life in general.

No matter what I do and how hard I try I can't seem to make anything work. Ever.

If you dont have the money for a prostitute how do you intend to have enough capital to throw around having fun with someone you're genuinely interested in to make interesting dates and memories to get to fucking? As it stands if the perfect woman came along right now you wouldnt be an option as you're no suitor and only one person can change that.

craiglist, specifically the "women seeking men" category

Fuck man, I am in nearly the same exact position. Wasted my teens in a gloomy room for seven years and counting and now that I'm out of high school I don't know what to do because I am mentally a teenager still when it comes to women. Everyone else has had friends and a relationship but I was excluded, around late high school I was even being shunned by teachers. Fuck yeah man, it's hard, I know how you feel. First step I'd take is losing weight though man. You'll feel a lot more confident when you are Jow Forums, it doesn't change much other than your appearance though. You still have to work on personality? Try going to church, or other areas where you can find quality women and socialize. Take the steps from there. I'm still on step one but it's a start. I've got to go but I wish you a good life man, take care, reading this affected me more than you think it did

I wouldn't even try to have fun on some date. I would try just to fuck and make my intentions clear.

No Craigslist in Poland. By the way, does anyone know of such a site which one can use in Poland?

Thank you very much.

I know I'm not the only one with such stories. How about you write tomorrow mate? I'd love to write some more.

Nobody wants to let someone fuck them who seems to have some sort of mental issue that has made that their top priority/need for one reason or another. If you want to get laid, you should take this user's advice and take steps that make you more appealing to have sex with. I highly doubt you're a gross individual, but people in your position often lack initiative in life in my experiences that lead you to where you are today.

You're a shy Pole, things could be much worse. In fact I'm pretty sure an awkard Pole can go very far in life. Try to be animated and optimistic, let your spirit be lifted up by Pope John Paul and Virgin Mary, queen of Poland. The blood of martyrs and warriors run through your veins, my shy little Pole. Focus on things you can do to improve your circumstances.

I will take his advice.
My main goal for now is to just have sex. As in, not even out of love. Even a casual hook up would be ok.
I actually get told I'm a handsome dude

Thanks