I have no empathy for another human life

What am I Jow Forums?

Attached: ar8eoski5kt11.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

normal

Jewish.

A sociopath.

Psychopathy doesn't exist. You're just selfish, but that's natural. All living things have to be selfish for their own survival.

brainwashed

an edgelord

A nigger

>t. psychopath

Ready

I love animals and hate to see them abused. People, on the other hand, I couldn't care less.....

Hired.

Attached: crazy-hillary.jpg (526x389, 83K)

watched too much rick & morty

I care about my friends and family, but that's it.
I love watching predators kill and eat prey on National Geographic. But kittens and horses dying are my weakness. I don't know why.

a troll
gtfo

Attached: edge.jpg (206x245, 8K)

You’re Hillary Clinton

I'm not a troll. I just feel no emotions when someone dies.

You are more common than you think. Its simply the natural product of a society that forces you to take care of those who are parasites on humanity, harming your life and well-being in the process, while never giving you anything in return. Their detriment to your natural survival instinct to benefit the worst of society who could never survive themselves has driven you to not even feel empathy for others because the super-majority don't deserve it and you know you are superior.
Turn in your application to the nearest Right Wind Death Squad.

MORTY MORT MORTY BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY BRAAP

Nice pic. Saved to my RWDS folder

Israeli

a degenerate

we must kill millions of coloreds to save billions of whites

One day I was in the kitchen making some snacks , my cat came and started trying to emotionally manipulate me to get some food.
Knife in hand, I thought to myself.
>what if I just grabbed it by the neck, took it out back and gutted it.
Didn't actually end up doing it, but I found it weird that that thought would just pop in my head.
Do normies have thoughts like that I wonder...

No, you are fucked up.

Attached: 1542835026049.png (1467x1000, 166K)

Check'd and I do admit I dislike niggers more than any other race. I just lost all compassion for the human race in general somewhere along the way