Based...NYT?

Woah WTF I unironically love the New York Times now.
nytimes.com/2018/12/05/opinion/george-bush-wasps.html

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-161706_Chrome.jpg (1080x1722, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade
nytimes.com/2018/12/05/opinion/george-bush-wasps.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-161548_Chrome.jpg (1080x1716, 620K)

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade

I hope you really didn't think that those damned capitalists didn't have a single narrative to go by.
They'll do anything to enhance their profit. Advancing cultural Marxism is one of those things.

WASPs sold out to the Jews and inundated us with diversity. Fuck them.

The jews rule us. Everyone knows it. Just stop.

>the more multiculti america gets the less american it becomes
>the more it becomes like every other shithole like brazil or south africa or mehico
>people start realizing the WASPs weren't evil and like actually built like uhhhhh all of the super successful anglo countries

This wasn't always the case. At one time, our ruling class was WASPS. It can be again if we work hard enough.

And they still want to be WASPs in their country clubs. They hate us cause they ain't us like angery Europoors are

Attached: 1543973866884.jpg (480x269, 21K)

>Why we miss the WASPS: because we could walk all over them and they just took it.

Attached: 1535344811167.png (203x219, 4K)

>Woah WTF I unironically love the New York Times now.
>nytimes.com/2018/12/05/opinion/george-bush-wasps.html
Go away, rabbi

Know what (((they))) did to the West

Attached: nyt.jpg (1485x2290, 1.35M)

Using current Bush admiration to promote a permanent ruling class, but of course one more “meritorious” than white people. More tricks.

WASP is a misnomer because the elite ones are Freemasons, not Protestants. And their religion is closer in line with Rome than they like to think

(Skull and bones = Chi Rho = crypto jesuit)

But the point of the article is that the supposedly more "meritorious" and "diverse" ruling class is actually doing a poorer job than the "bigots" of the past. That the old (white) ruling class of yesteryear was much better at running the country than the new one is today.

who is jewing who again?

This was only true since the last 20-30 years. You try and pull that shit with Eisenhower or Teddy and you better be ready to get your shit kicked in.

>meritocratic
>diverse
The old pick one game.

Check those

Attached: FAEB2384-D1B8-4AF8-9F1D-39BB12CD9998.jpg (600x430, 49K)

doesn’t WASPS stand for (We are satan’s people) ?

Attached: 941C09CD-EBBE-4AC8-BCA8-10728D6276F9.jpg (460x614, 74K)

>And they still want to be WASPs in their country clubs. They hate us cause they ain't us
This

>like angery Europoors are
Dont fall for kikery D&C user. Having lived in both the US and several Western European countries, I can say it's honestly a trade off. Pray they never repeal their cucked gun laws and add a free speech ammendment to their constitution or we'll have lost our 2 biggest advantages over them.

White
Anglo
Saxon
People

Although the "P" can also stand for princess when referring to a traditional WASP girl.

It makes me laugh how often retards post opinion pieces and act like it's the paper taking a stance.

What about LISPs?

Attached: Nancy-and-the-tranny.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Protestants you numpty

Makes for quality bait though

Isn't Trump one of those WASPs? Or is he too Germanic for that?

I can tell without even clicking the link that it's a Ralph Douthat piece. He's their token conservative, who every once in a while posts something that borders on reactionary. I honestly don't think he's that bad of a dude and he probably hides his power level somewhat. 8/10, would spare life during a media massacre.

I also just remembered his name is actually Ross not Ralph.

-_-

Nah, he knows exactly what he is doing and everybody knows at NYT knows they just need to say the right words 1/10 times to keep people like you strung along. No one in the journalist cabal shall be spared on DoTR.

Wall Street/CEO/Capitalism sold us out to immigration and diversity.
Jews laughed.

God damn I'm such a fucking retard. How I went to people instead of Protestants is fucking beyonce me

>WASPs
>White Anglo-Saxon Protestants
>Protestants
>Secular

Literally fucking retarded.

OP here. That is who the article is by. And liberals on twitter are shutting all over him and freaking out so it's at least a localized tactical victory.

DAS RITE KR*UT BOI

No "secular" is referring to our new "diverse" ruling class. Not the old one he is praising.

Not a bad article, it is pro monarchist and aristocratic. Will we establish the noble family of Trump?

Trump is more german than Lincoln pal.

Attached: DC9EE97A-5886-4893-96EE-154D9AEEF452.jpg (639x426, 79K)

Eh the paper isn't taking a stand on anything, but it is still significant in that it shows the opinion to be acceptable enough to get published. That is a victory in moving the Overton Window right there.

But I was still being ironic about the "based" NYT.

>the parasite begins to understand that it has killed the host

Fuck I hope not. Trump is the best we can get out of a shitty situation but he's still a spineless idiot and nowhere near dynasty founding tier. I still voted for him and will again barring a miracle on the right., but don't delude yourself on his qualities just because he's the best we can get.

Sure did. These greedy cunts fucked everyone.

Go away shill. I know what these fuckers are trying to do. Bush is a fucking Jew.

Fucking obviously. Which is why a great deal of nostalgia around his death isn't actually remorse for him as a person, its longing for the old white ruling class to come back with all its civility and peace.

>SKULL AND BONES
>resentment of first black president

Oi vey, Barack is a Porcellian Club member

Well, Donald Trump Jr is more right-wing than his father. Trump is an "idiot" because he is so old, at a younger age he was very eloquent. Practical thinking dictates that we should continue to improve your good position and not hope for an utopia.

never trust the nyt

Attached: 1543890249862.jpg (1024x668, 143K)

douthat is a conservative, even if he's soft

this

>we kind of miss when being a treasonous faggot wasn't considered good

Subscribe now and remove ad blocker goy