Is Space Fake?

Is the webm real? Is space fake? If they fake space, what would their motive be behind it.

Well, it is because if space is fake it destroys the myth of unlimited expansion. This is the same myth that capitalism is based off of. If we can keep progressing forever, and there is no limit, then that must be our ultimate goal - right?

The space myth feeds two separate lies. First, is that materialism as no end. Second, is the Science is the new religion. This is a major lie. They will tell you though, that science has all the answers, everything is based on the material, and that there is no limit.

If space is not real, then there is a limit. If we cannot expand endlessly into the material, what then is our purpose. It must of course be spiritual.

Talking along the lines of "Science is the New Religion" - could they not falsify the evolutionary theory as well as the "out of Africa" theory to perpetuate the belief that we are all equal? I am not denying that genetic permutations exist, I am denying the myth that we all stem from the same cell. This myth leads to the belief that we are all equal. Equality is a another false god. Only hierarchies exist in nature.

If they lied about space, could they not also lie about our evolution? Does this not lend more credence to the idea of creationism?

Capitalism is the endless pursuit of materialism. This pursuit along with excessive individualism leads the individual to place the material above the spiritual - which is the essence of satanism. Just watch the latest debate between Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro. Shapiro is all about the pursuit of he material AI trucks, which will displace millions - consequences be damned. This leads to breaking down our society, and our families, with the material or Science as the new religion.

THOUGHTS?

Attached: FakeNasa.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY
youtube.com/watch?v=AAUPp4oNlkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to fight over the limited land so only the strongest society comes out on top to join the ice wall society

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I

Attached: 1515254437207.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Interesting. Will check it out. Going to go exercise, hoping for some interesting insights when I get back.

This
LOTR was a historical document. The rest of the earth beyond the walls are where the other races live

Also the race that created us.

Attached: 1524564386711.jpg (1910x732, 507K)

>Is space fake?
No. NASA is.

Space is fake. We are not leaving Earth.

If NASA is fake why would you believe space is real? Fucking kike.

Attached: 1522361225023.jpg (1439x2474, 682K)

Eden, Agartha, Avalon, etc, are at the center of the earth (the north pole). Admiral Byrd saw it. The military told him to shut up and fuck off.

Space is an Illuminati conspiracy invented to keep the common man from discovering their secret Jew sky palaces.

Attached: Space Ape.webm (718x404, 2.15M)

this is one of those really important videos to share if you can help it. I've sent it to about 100 people so far

>grab guys clothes to pull him back because he's drifting off
>this proves they aren't in space
But that's the kind of maneuver you'd expect in a zero gravity environment. How are you this stupid?
>Is the webm real?
Gravity, you fucking retard

1. You can clearly see him put his pinky in the guy's pocket.
2. Capitalism is the ultimate tool for the progression of society. It is those who do not seek to render greater services and further human advancement that manipulate laws and regulations and call it "capitalism" that cause the most poverty to citizens.

>leads the individual to place the material above the spiritual
Oh yes, how horrible to place more importance in real things that exist than imaginary things. The horror.

youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY

Attached: 1530239770032.jpg (1012x1500, 989K)

somebody really wrote this post.

The spiritual is about your people, your family, and your children. It is horrible to eat your own children and sacrifice them in pursuit of material pleasantries. A swiss wouldn't understand.

Spiritual is about abandoning your values to make a few extra bucks. It is about values and integrity, or the lack thereof - and how that effects society. You're either a brainlet, or a shill.

If you live long enough you'll eventually find out that there are some things you can do that you can never take back. Things that will eat at you, and haunt you forever. When you do those thing you are abandoning your values and principles. That is what is means to sell your soul. You must have a room temperature IQ accompanied with an obnoxious ego to blind you from such a fact.

Power without love only leads to catastrophe.

Attached: 1528512739699.png (999x999, 56K)

I know it. And love starts with the family. It starts between man, woman, and child. Then it evolves to cousins, great grand parents, and eventually an entire group of people who historically have identified themselves through their shard love, and genetic lineage.

Anyway, if space is not fake why would they have to fake zero gravity supposedly in the ISS if they could actually go there and film real zero gravity? What about the firmament, operation fish bowl, or that webm of Space X taking off where is highlights the firmament?

So if they fake space, could they not also fake the "out of africa" myth perpetuating the lie that we all stem from the same cell to create the false god of equality?

I am simply trying to draw the connections here. If any user has any other useful info or insights, please post.

Attached: 1541701085711.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Although the modern bible is greatly disfigured, it is nevertheless infused with the ancient secret doctrine. However, the many levels of meaning hidden in the Hebrew letters are not visible in the modern language versions of the bible. For example, the very first words of the Bible, in Hebrew, are: Bereshidt bara Elohim. The common literal translation is: “In the beginning, God creates...” But the Hebraic translation, found in The Zohar, reads: “In wisdom, Elohim creates...” Elohim is a Hebrew word. The root El is Hebrew for God and is masculine. The feminine form of El is Eloah, which means Goddess. Elohim is plural, thus meaning Gods and Godesses, male/female. In contrast to the familiar image of a bearded old man, God is established in the first three words of the bible as androgynous, containing both male and female. (Androgynous Shiva, Ardhanareshvara, Hinduism) (Male-Female Creator, Ometecuhtli, Aztec). The word Elohim has many meanings; in one sense it refers to Angels, the governors of creation. These Divine Beings are male/female, in the image of their creator. This is clearly illustrated in most ancient images of Angels, showing them to have the attributes of both man and woman. In the Bible, the angel who oversaw the creation of humanity is called Jehovah Elohim.

Attached: 1535479916872.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

The garden of Eden has 2 meanings.

The inner garden of eden within oneself on a spiritual level.

The laboratory we were created from

what's really weird about this webm is how stiff the woman's hair is. If they're in zero gravity, the hair should be moving like it's underwater, right? Why is it just straight up and not moving at all? Did she put gel in her hair?

So there is a book called The Language Crystal, which I have but haven't read yet.

In the book, it discusses the meaning if "Israel". Meaning as in a question, "Is Ra El?". What do you think of this? Who is Ra in this context? Just curious if you may be able to draw a connection here.

If you're interest in more fake nasa stuff, there is a thread on 8 chan about it right now. Jow Forums won't let me post the link though

Attached: Greenland.jpg (506x2665, 317K)

Why would it? all their clothing dosn't move like it's under water either, you can push away air much easier than water. Furthermore there are negative electrical charges in the individual hairs keeping them in place, and because gravity isn't pulling them down they are mostly perpendicular to the surface they are coming from.

Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement

What was he even reaching for, whiles staring straight at the camera? Was he trying to grab his pocket? Because that’s a bit wierd as well.

Are you fucking blind you nigger? He grabs a cable that was edited out.

Fuck off mark passio, no one wants to here your anti-biblical horseshit.

mark passio is a degenerate scumbag im not him

Attached: sageANDhide.jpg (310x394, 28K)

Passio is a jew who conflates the black sun with Saturn worship because he's a kike.

Attached: 1531594424813.gif (650x650, 3.64M)

That’s actually the segue into that web,, a caller asks if they are really in space, she points at her hair and says “see” then the guy does a flip.

>saging with an image
Newfags out

Attached: 1537559994363.jpg (3057x2357, 1.59M)

sure user

youtube.com/watch?v=AAUPp4oNlkI

It's all fake user, ayy lmaos are watching you masturbate to anime. This is a reality show and even if ayy lmaos aren't running the show, it's still a reality show, predetermined for you since birth what language you learn and what money you work for. It's true lots of NASA Discovery National Channel stuff is 100% bullshit and totally fake, but i wouldn't go as far as calling whole universe fake.

Attached: fox taking a shit in front of camera.jpg (1030x800, 441K)

these.

there's way more out in space than NASA wants you to know.

This thread makes me doubt that Jow Forums is always right

Attached: watches-flat-earth-conspiracy-videos-on-youtube-for-5-hours-i-28497836.png (500x425, 124K)

Take your meds