If pol believes the earth is flat

Then how can you explain the fact that if you are laying down on a beach watching the sun set, once it sets and if you get up again, you can see the sun again for a few more seconds?

Attached: 1531481178529.png (500x500, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3449284/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut

Attached: Image83.jpg (162x162, 18K)

Fucking kike. You'll get the rope first.

If you are at the beach looking at an endless even horizon (an ocean), and you are laying on your stomach watching the sun set, the moment the sun goes below the horizon if you were you stand up you would be able to see it set again for a few seconds. This is the same as how if you are at the base of a skyscraper and the sun sets, it is still technically daylight for people at the top of the building.

Great argument pal

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallywere.png (476x426, 248K)

>>>White people think they are the smartest
>>>All of them believe earth is flat
Lmaoing at (you) whitey

>he doesn't know about the sun simulator
enjoy slavery, chink

>what is line of sight and how does it work
wanna know how we can tell you failed basic geometry?

based and redpilled
elaborate user

Attached: 1520645870543.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Attached: 1535273830623.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

Attached: 1516425209752.webm (426x238, 548K)

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

how am I wrong? For Ramadan in the Burj Khalifa, there is a longer fasting time because the sun rises and sets earlier and later (respectively).

Attached: Another Sunset with and without the Solar Filter - (Clearer skies today).webm (960x540, 1.95M)

>air is denser are light must pass through more matter the lower in the sky it appears
Good observation user. It's why when it's smoggy you don't see the sun as well and why in the winter it's colder than the summer.

I wonder how much money is specifically spent by the kikes on shilling against Flat Earth. It's the biggest secret of all so it must be a lot.

>literally comes over the horizon
if the flat earth moder were true I'd be able to see the sun forever, also it seems all the videos where the sun goes dim along with horizon is due to haze. Here, this is what the sun looks like during peak day with smog, not very bright is it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.59.26 PM.png (664x502, 265K)

you're a plebbit chink who doesn't even deserve being told the main ruse of this place, atleast i hope while you're in hongcouver to go to cabelcas and commit something
hint: /s

>The sun is dimmer when it is blocked by clouds
impressive

flat? you sure?

Attached: 1543981854939.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

guess you've never seen the moon during the day

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 5.01.29 PM.png (310x299, 83K)

good argument based and redpilled

>leaf
>ramadan
makes sense

more of an atheist, also the burj khalifa is in UAE but ok

You know that picture proves the moon is transparent? THE EMPTY PORTION OF THE MOON IS ALWAYS THE SAME COLOR OF THE SKY BEHIND IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXixR7Y5LBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1bDdAXxao
youtube.com/watch?v=9muc2mT9pBU
youtube.com/watch?v=37y-MSBU6iY

Attached: 1535216999572.jpg (960x720, 39K)

Attached: Lunar Wave 2012.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: 1529698341486.jpg (645x729, 131K)

Shill here. Just so you know I'm being paid handsomely to convince people that the earth is an oblate spheroid. You might as well give up they have an unlimited budget and resources. Those of us who are skilled and work hard are literally set for life while you'll live and die in poverty. Lol.

Attached: Lunar Wave January 4, 2017 at 6-54-pm.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

>being this fucking retarded

The NWO is literally over and the control system is falling apart. That's why your masters are flailing like retards kike.

Attached: Lunar Wave 7-9-17.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

The craters in the moon are always the same color as the sky behind it

Attached: 1542965815605.png (610x610, 431K)

Attached: 1539152272629.png (640x480, 339K)

>what is darkness

If you look hard enough you can see it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 5.06.17 PM.png (412x421, 109K)

That's not the camera is it?

There are 365 suns, not one. Each day of the year is a different sun. All the suns are separated equally from each other, like a string of pearls.

No, you can't. fuck off kike. The moon is a fucking screen.

Attached: 1518444814108.png (647x246, 39K)

No, because when he moves the camera up the lines still take time to come up because the wave is on the moon.

You'll never win. You might as well give up and have it good. I've been given tours of the deep underground bases and the access tunnels to the opposite side of the earth. As above, so below right? You never thought there's be an underside did you?

I think you're looking for /x/ freind

You truly are an arrogant retard.

Attached: 1531156222995.jpg (4359x2970, 3.26M)

We don't live on a spinning ball flying through (((space))). Everybody knew and acknowledged this until the kikes started their insanity to force atheism upon the goyim. I don't get why this is so hard to comprehend, even for the so called redpilled. Hitler didn't believe in the Jews insane theory either.

So you're telling me in ancient times (like 10 thousand years ago), they had the technology of screens and put them in space?

I've just seen what they've got, and yes the earth is flat, there's another earth on the opposite side where they come from. They have advanced technology and you people are just like farm animals to them. There's nothing you can do about it so you might as well stop resisting and go along with the plan.

Do you think Vitamin C is poison too?

Attached: 135770135236.jpg (1701x4175, 1.41M)

>access tunnels to the opposite side of the earth

>There's nothing you can do about it so you might as well stop resisting and go along with the plan.
>Saying this on Jow Forums
The absolute desperation you're displaying is really fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1542624857365.jpg (2048x1366, 1.32M)

Lmao, wtf is this thread, and why is just about everyone in it a shill trying but failing at 4d chess?

They're part of the elevator shafts in some of the larger skyscrapers. If you have the codes you just keep going down until you're on the opposite side. There are still dinosaurs there, wasn't hit by the asteroid.

ok this is epic

Attached: epic.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Not desperate it just makes me sad to see you wasting your life on a lost cause. The dumb surface dwellers are hopeless anyways. Why waste your time on them? You could be driving a Porsche like me instead of you used Kia.

Attached: phqv0pih4yb01.jpg (750x743, 66K)

The best part was riding the trained velociraptors.

My initial thought when I saw this thread was, "so they're putting up a fake argument in the hope that retards take the side of the yellow-ID American-flag user, ultimately getting retards of Jow Forums to unironically take the position of flat earthers".

The only problem with this plan is that any Jow Forums user that dumb is on /x/, as you pointed out.

what the fuck am I even looking at?

Attached: Phi Golden Ratio Double Spiral.jpg (600x435, 176K)

Nice try.

Think of our earth like a disc magnet.

Attached: 1542441532831.png (2144x1198, 2.44M)

good argument, can you actually give an argument

can you actually prove this?

Can you prove the Earth is moving at all?

Attached: 1532487717319.jpg (1677x1019, 407K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3449284/
yes.

well movement is relative. The earth can be stationary and everything is moving around it for all I know, as in space there isn't really any such thing as a fixed point as everything is moving/orbiting around something else. Earth spins around itself and orbits around the sun, and the sun orbits around the milky way, which orbits around superclusters. You didn't answer my question

Stop playing word games kike. (((Science))) says that Earth is traveling 67,000 miles per hour so you should be able to prove it.

67000mpg relative to the sun that is. Keplet figured it out before NASA existed.

>One of the first people to make a good measurement of the distance to a planet was the great astronomer Gian Domenico Cassini. In 1672, Cassini used a technique called parallax to measure the distance to Mars.

You can understand parallax by holding your thumb up at arm's length and looking at it first with one eye, and then your other. Notice how your thumb seems to shift back and forth against the objects that are farther away. Because your two eyes are separated by a few inches, each views your thumb from a different position. The amount that your thumb appears to move is its parallax. When astronomers measure the parallax of an object and know the separation between the two positions from which it is observed, they can calculate the distance to the object. Using observations on Earth separated by thousands of miles -- like looking through two eyes that are very far apart -- parallax measurements can reveal the great distances to planets.

Although he didn't get quite the right answers, Cassini's results were very close to the correct values. The Sun is about 93 million miles from Earth. As Earth and Mars move in their separate orbits, they never come closer than 35 million miles to each other. Saturn, the most distant planet known when Cassini was alive, is around 900 million miles away. Imagine how exciting it must have been for him to discover that the solar system is so fantastically big

>relativity
See. This is called pilpul. CAN YOU PROVE IT WITH EVIDENCe. I DONT WANNA SEE YOU TYPE BULLSHIt. I WANNA SEE EVIDENCE WITH MY OWN EYES. PROVE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE.

This is why you're failures at shilling. You can't prove ANYTHING. Your job is to hide the truth and when someone posts a webm of mars like this one all you can say is "it's out of focus" which doesn't explain anything because YOU CANT EXPLAIN IT SINCE PLANETS AND STARS ARE LUMINARIES.

The Earth is fucking flat and when the muslims start bombng the fuck out of Israel the world will know.

Attached: Nikon p1000 Mars Luminary filmed.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Do you know what relativity is?

If I am in a car and sitting in it, I am not moving relative to the car.

user take your camera and point it at a far away light and it will do the same thing

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 6.09.59 PM.png (610x368, 425K)

Do you know what evidence is?

Attached: Nikon P900 VENUS.webm (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Dude, you're proving my point. Your job here is to hide the truth and you're such a fucking fool you're just reciting the same talking points I SAID YOU WOULD.

Attached: Nikon Coolpix P1000 SUPER ZOOM TEST to Mars.webm (960x540, 1.66M)

>when my camera is blurry light becomes circles
revelation of the century

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 6.11.19 PM.png (372x561, 391K)

>blurry light looks like circles
See this pic user

If some guy several hundred years figured it out. also you can't "prove" anything because nothing can be proven. How do I know this isn't a simulation? I don't, and neither do you ;)

>Retarded leafs
This meme will never die

Attached: idiots.gif (500x242, 487K)

what exactly is retarded, do thing yourself at the beach

>do thing yourself

Attached: 1488968766702.gif (285x375, 549K)

Holy shit i thought you where ironically being retarded but you actually are that retarded, you saddened me by your stupidity

People like /ptg/ don't
>

Yes, now rake yourself.

If the earth was flat, how could it be hollow and full of dinosaurs and secret Nazi bases? They would all fall off the other side.

Checkmate Zoroastrians.