H.P. Lovecraft is being shilled by Jews

Why are shilling for this guy the past few months? We give you the answer.

The jews are now actively promoting "H.P. Lovecraft" into our circles attempting to make him a cultural hero. This has been persistent over the span of a few months in particular. For those that pay attention. It appears the reasoning behind this move is due to a number of factors. Notably the failure of TRS, Mike Enoch, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson and associated acts. Why these guys? well, they're all anglophiles. That means they try to defend the political narrative of the "United Kingdom". More than any other country , the UK is involved in social engineering and cultural propaganda. One of the top methods for accomplishing UK narratives is through fictional authors, movies, television and news. H.P. Lovecraft is a character used to spread this pro-British narrative into the public space. By extension of the current British ruling family, the power of the jew is also defended. What this means is that defending the legitimacy of the British (today) the legitimacy of jewish ruling class is also legitimized. This is how jews view the world dynamic through their eyes. From a jewish perspective, the importance of a pro-British sympathy in society is a matter of jewish survival.

Observing how jews promote H.P. Lovecraft's work inside audiences of young whites is particularly interesting. The collection of Lovecraft's work is largely overlooked except for a few selecting quotes. These quotes work to legitimatize the jewish world view 100 years ago, including today.

Selective Lovecraft Quotes Used by jews:

- “I am naturally a Nordic — a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests — a Viking berserk killer — a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa — a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires” ― H. P. Lovecraft

TL:DR
H.P. Lovecraft is being shilled by the same nefarious forces that shill for Jordan Peterson.

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist.jpg (1440x900, 264K)

The false jewish perpetrated narrative that Scandinavians "killed the Celts" is a narrative more prevalent than most realize. The average joe has probably heard this and never thought twice about critically analyzing the factuality of this false narrative. You may ask, who cares? or, Why does this matter? Well, from a surface level it seems that way. However, there's a dark motive behind the narrative of "Nordics killed the Celts". Unfortunately, so many people within our circles repeat this jewish D&C without knowing the details behind it.

Did you know the Norse & Gaelic Armies fought together against the Anglo-Norman invasion, 900 years ago? The Norse were Scandinavians.
Did you know the Celts have always lived in what is now called Germany?

You may ask yourself, what do jews have to benefit by invented false tales of 'Nordic Vikings' exterminating all the Celts of Europe? The answer brings us to London politics; the epicenter of jewish finance. We all know the jews love to deploy D&C methodology in create confusion & chaos. It was by the Anglo-Norman invasion that the jews began to set roots into Britannia around the 11th century. This is where jewish power stems.

Attached: The Battle of Teutoburg - The battle that created Germany - Kelto-Scythians.jpg (1600x1065, 775K)

maybe Lovecraft was a jew himself, with his whole mythology being his vision of a jew-ruled world.

Great statement, would anyone care to question it?

his stories are good.
Poe ain't shit

It's the only shit i've ever read that scared me enough i couldn't sleep for a bit.

He's also racist

He was Jewish and gay. Self hating, apparently.

Did you know H.P. Lovecraft had a jewish wife and best friend?

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist 3.jpg (730x1108, 195K)

Lovecraft Hated jews and niggers. Dude was a WASP. Idk what your sliding but fuck off

His wife was Jewish and despised his anti-semitism
They eventually got divorced; he was a NEET for all intents and purposes and he actively supported Hitler in the US.

Attached: IMG_1948.jpg (978x1024, 223K)

Lovecraft was not a Jew and hated niggers. OP sounds like a schizophrenic kike.

Attached: lovecrafttt.png (640x340, 173K)

Jews invented that "le barbarian lol" meme too. Rome was a shithole full of italian fags, slavery, stupid wars and general retardation. The people from the north were always less crappy and they still are until this day.

A guy that smart probably had intellectual peers few and far between among gentiles. So naturally he associated with jews.

honey your latkes are ready

One dude has been on an autism rant against anglos tonight. Probably the same guy.

Lovecraft was so based he married a jew just to fuck with her. You kikes aren't even trying anymore.

Attached: 1505589855360.png (404x507, 243K)

Robert E Howard a friend of Lovecraft created the Conan the Barbarian character.

They even shared the same universe
Conan uncovers lovercraftian cosmic horrors in his adventures

Seriously, have you read Lovecraft? It's great stuff but he was meshugganah

>He's also racist
This is an important aspect to H.P. Lovecraft that the jews use to sell him to people inside our circles. The jews will post a few quotes about blacks. We have all seen them. The important thing here is, so what? Did you know the jews also hate blacks? Did you know the Muslims enslaved blacks for 1,400 years? The point I am making here is many types of people do not like Africans.

I believe it is important to look further into some of the political reasons why H.P. Lovecraft is heavily promoted by the people we are working against. It is a deeper political issue that dates back a full 900 years. So, I fully understand it can be difficult to catch on why this matters.

Note: Whenever H.P. Lovecraft shills come along inside our circles... they all have the same repeating pattern. Have you noticed what that pattern is? The pattern is to promote "Angloism" along with H.P. Lovecraft. This particular aspect is vital to understanding the larger reasoning behind H.P. Lovecraft shilling. In the same sense... figures like Jordan Peterson are additionally shilled. To project a pro-British sympathy.

Why would the jews be so dedicated to promoting a pro-British sympathy? Have you ever asked a question like this?

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 203K)

Good post interesting

Lovecraft was a massive angloboo, I have no idea how anyone could try to spin him otherwise and expect to be taken seriously.

He wasn't a Jew he just married one (not joking either).

Did you know H.P. Lovecraft hated German & Irish Americans. Is this man really the type of person we should distribute inside our circles?

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist 2.jpg (550x379, 66K)

Yes. Especially the anti-irish sentiment. Have you ever been to Boston?

Thank you for hearing me out. It is important to recognize the way "social engineering" takes root. More often than not, fictional-authors are used as the most effective propagandist. The early CIA was known for funding fictional-literature. This was later expanded into film works inside Hollywood.

Note: Regarding the Anglo-Norman Invasion 900 years ago. Yes, the Norse teamed up with the Gaelic Army. Pic related. Some may ask, whats the point? That there was never any type of unified Scandinavian Empire than "killed Celts". What we have on record, are the select groups of Anglo-Normans funded by jewish merchants at that time. These jewish merchants would hire Anglo-Normans. There was a type of mercenary relationship between Anglo-Normans and jews.

Attached: Norman invasion of Ireland funded by Jew - https_en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Norman_invasion_of_Ireland.pn (1664x1014, 443K)

No, never why?

Loveman was far from Howard's BFF (he burned all HP's letters to him). If anything, Robert E. Howard or August Derleth would have been closer.

No i never asked that question.
I just read his short stories because they're fucking awesome. His own twist on Sumerian mythology.

Necronomicon.

I like good stories.

Bullshit. Lovercraft was distraught after Howard committed suicide. They were penpal friends.

It's full of irishniggers and niggerniggers. Whole place is niggered.

You're getting confused with London.

How would you know, you've never been to Boston.

A lot of anti-lovecraft stuff recently. I wonder (((who))) suddenly decided to do a smear campaign against someone who has been dead for nearly a century

That is interesting and will need to look more into it. Something I noticed a few nights ago were the connections between Lovecraft and Howard being suggested by the shills in order to give Lovecraft extra status and authority.

It's true though... I'm one of the top guys who took down Jordan Peterson from the start. The same group of people who promote Peterson, will also promote Lovecraft. The end-game political maneuvering are the same between the two figures.

Attached: Jordan B Peterson - Canadian Neocon Trotskyite Internationalist 2.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

Know enough about it because I'm American.

Does anyone but anti-racists pay any attention to Lovecraft's views on race or politics? I've never knew of them and frankly I never cared. The first time I heard about them was some lefty complaining about him being racist.

Attached: 1542323329851.png (303x311, 178K)

a third of current western occultism is lovecraftian
source: bill schnoebelen
keyword: trans-yuggothian

You are missing the deeper plot to this. Which is why shilling for H.P. Lovecraft is so effective at first. You need to look deeper into the geo-political maneuver occurring. As an Argentinian, you have more reason to toss this pro-British shill into the trash.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 121K)

here, have another Redpill about jews.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Stay triggered as I drop these heavy redpills. Thanks for participating, faggot.

Attached: Howard Phillips Lovecraft The Sanguine Woods.jpg (728x409, 178K)

>The early CIA was known for funding fictional-literature.
what do you think harry shitter is?
the bitch didnt write a line

Attached: j k rowling harry potter nina grunfeld ECQV6R3.png (286x451, 44K)

redpill thread?

Attached: 1494040443039.png (600x540, 159K)

Attached: 1424377897279.jpg (800x416, 112K)

Attached: 8df83f67ecbc949b604cc123428b740189491ef841b223a071e7ec67228f8f40.png (1269x814, 477K)

Attached: lovecraft-advice.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Redpill thread.

Attached: jewhun.png (449x431, 252K)

Notice the similarities between Jordan B. Peterson and H.P. Lovecraft. What do these two figures both have in common? Answer: A pro-British sympathy.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Canadian.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

This and his cat is as literally named Nigger user come the fuck on

Attached: 1529294520170.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Attached: hp.jpg (401x271, 29K)

Attached: orbajew.png (876x1120, 269K)

Hmm, I've briefly heard rumors of that but don't know the details. Something I will additionally look more into.

reincarnation?

that pic's the best i could find
there's not much last time i checked

Attached: IMG_20180902_143408.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

This picture alone makes me not trust Peterstein. why do people follow this mentally ill freak ?

NPC

>H.P. Lovecraft hated German Americans
>H.P. Lovecraft hated Irish Americans

Dropping a redpill. Can you handle so many inside the same thread? Could it be the reason behind H.P. Lovecraft's hatred? Did Lovecraft know Adolf Hitler was Celtic?

Attached: Keltic Hitler - The untold story.png (608x936, 931K)

Attached: 1525290327619.jpg (314x531, 78K)

Attached: 1526294329302.jpg (970x710, 243K)

Attached: 1537405799822.jpg (980x652, 219K)

Professor Petey is babby's first surrogate father for young men with weak/absent fathers
i.e. all of Jow Forums

Bump for quality thread.

Attached: F286537D-AF91-4A4B-8A9E-F8801E35F6A7.jpg (1024x802, 120K)

Attached: 1533946409672.jpg (498x414, 37K)

wat
My boyfriend is currently reading his books and every thirty seconds he has to pause and read a passage out loud to me that thouroughly defines Lovecraft's disgust with non-whites. One of the characters in his book is actually a cat named "Nigger-Man".
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Side note: I find it really hilarious that a lot of lefties I know seem to really like Cthulu related paraphernalia. Evidently they've never actually cracked open any book written by the guy.

A couple researchers found, according to his educational records, Shakespeare couldn't read or write. But, wasn't Lovecraft only published posthumously?

Dude named his cat "Nigger Man"

Dude, I say this in a friendly manner, but you need to calm down with that shit, take a step back, and re-assess your surroundings. You have strung together a web of connections so tenuous and questionable you should reevaluate yourself from first principles. There are enemies out there user, but don't waste time on this.

>t. HP Lovecraft fan

>Cthulu related paraphernalia

Most of them couldn't even tell you Cthulu is a creation of Lovecraft's

People are susceptible when the lack information. Part of the reason I am bring new info to light about H.P. Lovecraft. I see the shill network promoting him increasingly around here. Also, the jews own a lot of media networks that work in unison together in order to build up their guys when needed. Peterson was and is heavily push out front by these moguls.

Take a deeper look.

Attached: Jordan Peterson - Intellecual Dark Web Map.png (2127x1525, 698K)

OP is not only a fag, but likely a buttblasted red injun too retarded to fathom cosmic horrors.

based non psychotic pilled boomer

If that is true, why are you concerned. There are many other threads you can go too. We both know why. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before I really start dropping redpills and your entire world gets deconstructed.

You are burning user. One by one, your guys burn.

Attached: (you).jpg (220x229, 12K)

This... H.P. Lovecraft is where I draw the line. People on this board have been trying to black pill everything. Take any icon Jow Forums might consider red pill and watch these fuckers dissect it until there is nothing left. Keep an eye on the board (((they))) are black pilling heavy.

Fuck you. HP Lovecraft was literally the most based man to walk the Earth. He hated kabbalistic cults and voodoo shit practiced by niggers, he hated shitskins, and he was pro-eugenics. You can see it written clearly in his novels.

Do it. Drop them atomic redpills, cutie.

>hated german-americans
>hated irish-americans
Where's the problem?

Attached: 1538704992603.png (1251x841, 1.69M)

I am not positive on that. What I do know, is H.P. Lovecraft is shilled for the same reason Jordan B. Peterson is: The post-Cromwellian British Empire is vital to the success of the chosen.

Attached: 152u3m.jpg (470x622, 74K)

Nice slide thread. Are you the same headcase making the anti-Anglo threads about the France riots?

You are a homosexual and all of your icons are kikes. Stay mad

Attached: William the Conqueror and the Jews.jpg (1240x1754, 886K)

Not sure if you are a kike or a schizo who probably thinks he is being gang stalked

If ever they make a biopic Samuel Roukin should be casted. It'd be ironic he played a guy who freed niggers in canada.

Attached: 273d5bc9-a60d-4523-83ff-6d4e7520ce2d.gif (500x250, 869K)

>Fake quote
Bet you'd like to ban Christmas.

Attached: Oliver Cromwell.jpg (1252x626, 380K)

You sound bothered in an emotional way. Let's talk about it.

Attached: 41379659_1888235557865523_7552593792654639104_o.jpg (1280x793, 374K)

Meet the wife

Attached: lovecrafts-jewish-wife---we-larp-as-vikings-that-hate-celts-and-retarded-anglos-believe-us.jpg (1642x864, 302K)

Attached: hplsmirk.jpg (400x264, 13K)

Really need my attention, don't you. Stay affected.

>Super Racist
>Anti-Semetic
>Anti-Religion
>Marries an immigrant kazar milkers roastie.
>In love with mysticism
Unironically he's my kind of hypocrite. I love him.

Lovecraft Defense League is here.

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft.jpg (4832x5787, 2.2M)

If you don't milk a lolcow their lol-udder will burst.

You can't stop it. Your guy is burning.

Poor H.P. Lovecraft fans

Attached: Bucko is Burning.jpg (599x555, 39K)

>stop liking this person, goy! don't you now he's a jew puppet!

>The average joe

Lmao, if you think the average joe cares about who killed who thousand of years ago, or knows who the celts or germanic tribes were, then you are totaly delusional.

Yeah, like Tommy Robinson. Stay mad

Attached: Tommy Robinson is a jew.png (2142x1266, 2.87M)

You've raised OP's ire. She will now tell you about your Cromwellian connections.

OP is a Jew that try to shill counter-smites as jewish.
Today the water is wet again.