Jow Forums assembly thread

MODS THIS IS A STRICTLY AN INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL THREAD, TO DISCUSS REAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL POLITICS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE

GOAL: Organize the anons so that we can more effectively concentrate our force and influence. ITT we discuss what we wish to change about Jow Forums and what dig threads we wish existed.

>What do I do?
Get a trip, make or join a party (or go independent if you're a cuck), and let's get cracking.

>To do
Gather members of parliament
Form parties
Agree on a constitution
Start doing stuff

CURRENT PARLIAMENT:
new-pol-parliament.fandom.com/wiki/New_Jow Forums_Parliament_Wiki

Attached: assembly.png (720x370, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=y3SnCwSZbI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great statement, would anyone care to question it?

Hmmm, quite homosexual. Maybe this is good. You tripfags can stay in this chicken pen and suck Reddit's cock.

>newfags detected

Attached: waffen_2.png (360x514, 217K)

The goal of this parliament is to prevent what is happening in this pic.
Pic related.

Attached: SnooTakes4chan.png (1487x625, 42K)

Present.

You forgot to add the jannies and mods throwing shekels at them.

Attached: 1543284802228.gif (500x251, 456K)

That too.

Jow Forums is the perfect platform for collective intelligence gathering. This board has singlehandedly influence global politics through dig threads (especially the ones from 2016).

Anyone else remember CFG? FBI user? Syria general? Digging into AIPAC?

WE NEED MORE OF THIS TO SAVE THE WEST

Attached: bonaparti.png (348x350, 227K)

a real flag, please

for letting this place get over run by MOSSAD and nu/pol/ faggot cunts

Attached: 1543945870206.gif (300x169, 855K)

Here

Yup I remember all of that and all those goddamn SKYKING threads claiming that we had gone to defcon one

Attached: th.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

I would like to forward a motion to vote for a bill in building a Ministry for Memetic War. Anyone want to second this bill?

I think gotta wait to vote on things until we are having an actual session.

In 18th century, the Bauta had become a standardized society mask and disguise regulated by the Venetian government.[ It was obligatory to wear it at certain political decision-making events when all citizens were required to act anonymously as peers. Only citizens had the right to use the Bauta. Its role was similar to the anonymizing processes invented to guarantee general, direct, free, equal and secret ballots in modern democracies.

WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT OUR FREE SPEECH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.59.45 PM.png (748x543, 778K)

Can someone link the discord? My old account got suspended

It's a proposal for debate in the next session.

The Ministry of Memetic Warfare sounds too much like the Ministry of Truth in 1984.

Anyways these are the department names that we had come up with a few days ago. AUTISTIC
ANITFA
FAGS
NIGGERS
CUMGANG
ADOLF
RETARDS

Seconded, and since meme warfare is the primary objective of the Philosopher Kings Party, we fully support any and all activities related to it.

Attached: Philosopher_Kings_Party.jpg (1007x349, 90K)

Wtf thread is this. Sage

It's really a Department for Meme War, similar to the Department of Defense in the US.

C6eEC6z Here are the last digits to the discord link.

its a big fucking LARPathon, that's what it is

discord link pls

Attached: hit or miss.png (310x200, 130K)

C6eEC6z

Last digits to discord server

It's a bunch of oldfags who want to save our board from the blacked and demoralization threads you people spam

Attached: slay_the_serpent_500.jpg (1271x1192, 414K)

Air Defense Ocean Land Force ADOLF
Regional Establishment for Terror Annihilation and Rebuliding in Destroyed Settlements RETARDS
Allied Units for Tactical Intelligence and Surveilliance Techniques Integrated Command AUTISTIC
Central Unit of Municipality General And National Guarantees CUMGANG
National Intelligence, General Guerrilla, Espionage and Reconnaissance Service NIGGERS
Parliament Intelligence secrete service PISS
Assembly Intelligence Departament for Secuirty AIDS
Assembly National Terror and Intelligence Fighting Agency ANTIFA

These are the branch names for the Memetic Warfare Department

Attached: 1543824433761.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Grab a trip and join a party user. You should Join the INO

huh, i thought your goal was to "organize the anons so that we can more effectively concentrate our force and influence."

This board is a The_Donald clone and belongs in a dumpster

are you scared of an effective user force?

Yea that and to reclaim this board and bring power to anons

We are trying that as well. A more organized effort would be great in stamping out Redditfaggotry

are you scared of the nazis, jew?

>wants to save Jow Forums by instituting rules and names.

Jow Forumss best quality is anonymity and freedom from rules.

Not seeing where you're going with this exactly but this is quality bait.

Hi MOSSAD hows the weather in Israel?

Attached: 1543603128400.png (860x583, 949K)

C6eEC6z
Discord link user if you want to join. Help us get the Redditors the fuck off

jannie, are you okay?

tripcodes are a feature of the site. Parliament is using the only for voting purposes offsite so we can cure the board of cancer from think tank shills. We all post as user all the time still.

discord pls

Well can you explain how i can help exactly. I mean everyday im on here commenting and trying to / shit threads that shouldnt be here for the sake of discussing politics, but it feels hopless. The darkness is too big. Theres always so so many blacked threads. I just.....

participate in discourse like this. and make your own threads that are better

remember, faggot

Attached: demoralisation.png (640x348, 211K)

Oh if i was a jannie there would be an end to the horror. I can promise you that. All these "what now whit boi" and "heres your cuck master queen pol" threads. Talk about off topic.

We are looking to reverse that trend but given the popularity of Jow Forums it is hard for individuals to make an impact. We can as a collective though.

user, grab yourself a trip, join the INP, and join the discord where we organize ourselves centrally.

Attached: 1528713282467.gif (1200x1700, 654K)

Im super new to all of that stuff user. I came here about spring time and fell in love with this place then watched my newly discovered joy be destroyed in the course of 5 months. I mostly lurk and rarely make threads.

Attached: watch_the_world_burn.gif (320x240, 603K)

To give all you anons a bit more info about the INP "The Imperial Nationalist Party (INP) is built on the bedrock of six things. Fatherland, Family, Tradition, Work, Empire, and Sovereignty. These core tenants of our ideology is what we believe as the only way white western civilization can be preserved and expanded." We are also the largest party in the assembly and grow more powerful everyday.

Attached: 1543936085870.jpg (766x547, 536K)

Oh shit its rusty shackleford

Well good for you user you'll love what we are doing.

You INP faggots are taking autism to a whole new level.
Impressive.

Attached: Empireeagle11.jpg (249x213, 11K)

I can only hope. user.

Can you point me in the direction of any good reading material user?

We are weaponizing it at levels that have not been seen before. Join us Serb bro. There's a bosnian on our discord that I'm sure you'd love to fuck with

Jow Forums-parliament.fandom.com/wiki/Imperial_Nationalist_Party

Anything else?

>There's a bosnian
Muslim variety Bosnian?

Attached: bdypp.jpg (620x543, 54K)

Ill check it out. thanks user. I have to say the whole "get in pussy we're making america great again" meme, some of 4chans best work. Really spoke to the masses of people tired of being stepped on.

I'm not sure what religion he is but he is u&b quality.

I know i havent been here long enough per the rules of Jow Forums but through my lurking for almost a year now i realized that i was never going to get caught up on the lingo and inside jokes at the rate the board was degrading. Something definitely has to be done or this board will become /gif/ before its all said and done.

wheres my insurgency guy Illusive man cerberus

Here

Attached: anders-behring-breivik-with-gun.jpg (682x400, 32K)

uuuuuuh did you change name or what

Never understood the politics only dogma. I thought politically incorrect meant you could say nigger faggot kike and not get in trouble.

FBIanon is why I came to this god forsaken place and now I can’t get out

What?

Attached: 1541030321243.jpg (361x593, 123K)

You can. We just want people to say nigger faggot kike after making a decent logical claim

Wtf is that abominable thing? Somebody toss in a toaster.

Attached: A5FEF084-B763-4B9E-B83B-9A742E5DDC8B.jpg (1980x1308, 354K)

Too busy with other things boss

Attached: 1543718003636.gif (308x192, 784K)

Hi

Hey

What's going on bud

Attached: 1536320165344.jpg (1631x2429, 3.29M)

Mods keep threads about religion and other bullshit but flush about kike agenda in movies. I just never got where the line is.

Nigger faggot kike.

Not much.

Looks like a dildo

That is der fuhrers pee pee say something nice

Attached: 1544024497064.gif (640x333, 3.76M)

I hear ya though the jannies and mods need to clean up all the BBC, kike loving, and shill threads. I wish this place had more intellect put into their posts like /his/ or Jow Forums.

Attached: 1540576119864.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

need another line of mics at dongus level

Word

Attached: F29BCEC3-E70C-411B-894B-95D73A9F00B0.gif (278x380, 2.56M)

Attached: 1543272318682.gif (250x141, 1.88M)

this larp is stupid. if you have a compelling topic to discuss, then create a good post and elicit thoughtful discussion. all of you newfaggots need to fuck off back to plebbit.

▲▲

Agreed user.

You are doing well in our fight against the Reddit invaders, user.

That's actually a very effective muay thai/boxing exercise. He's doing a variation of boxer skip with his feet. The rapid, explosive extension of the barbell stimulates the CNS to contract muscles faster rather than doing a traditional press with heaver weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3SnCwSZbI8

See: 1:40

Damn

Gilet Jaune party

You need a tripcode, preferably a secure trip

Hitler is wearing an edelweiss.

for fucks sake there are so many redditfags falling for this LARP

Attached: WAR.jpg (449x392, 42K)

A what?

Attached: 1729_peperun.gif (128x128, 19K)

Civil war confirmed

Attached: 3040_kingpeepo.png (112x112, 44K)

Attached: dghkwhdslikjbh.gif (200x189, 603K)

BASED
>blame the rich
>blame the Americans
>blame the Jews
>blame the government
NO
BLAME THE RICH JEWS IN THE (((AMERICAN GOVERNMENT)))