We used to be unknown. Nobody cared about us. I thought it was bad but it was the ultimate freedom...

We used to be unknown. Nobody cared about us. I thought it was bad but it was the ultimate freedom. Now we can't even plan a meme campain without Sargoy and Tim Pool ruining it to collect some sheckels. We have journalists spying, jews subverting, redditors posting and edgy youtubers trying to catch the latest Jow Forums meme before everyone else. Even the Louder with Crowder youtube chat is talking about "weaponized autism" and such. I understand how it feels to be Justin Bieber now. Not a moment of privacy. There is always some sheckel grabber lurking in the bushes. It's all so tiresome...

Attached: 4chan birthday.jpg (604x453, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgFpHs5dGdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

just ignore them

Attached: 1543627391503.jpg (1000x1212, 1.28M)

this fucking bot is glowing af

Great statement, would anyone care to question it?

God damn faggets keep stealing our fucking shit what mother fuckers

Great reply, would anyone care to reply to it?

This is how I have spent every birthday

Moths drawn to the light.
Find solance in the fact that in the end they're just that, dumb moths who will burn themselves and slowly perish

Same

Attached: 1642431685071.png (689x473, 97K)

So you noticed it, too

Attached: Bot.png (5333x1954, 3.34M)

keep your eyes open, some fuckery is going on
the question is why exactly

sue them if you have a problem with it. Says right there in Jow Forums's fine print that all posts belong to the poster.

Voat is pretty fun, not super known and anyone from old Jow Forums should have skin thick enough to get along there.

you got go back to the old school. Bring back hate machine!

And when your mom dies you won't even get a birthday cake. Just a birthday bottle of liquor you bought after work.

Attached: sd.jpg (780x577, 31K)

>We have journalists spying, jews subverting, redditors posting and edgy youtubers trying to catch the latest Jow Forums meme before everyone else
Don't forget to mention that Jared Kusner's basedbois personally moderate the place. If you don't know who is gingermod aka invisibro you should fucking kill yourself.

Only one thing left to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgFpHs5dGdg

>We used to be unknown
Not true. The hand moved unseen, but it was there. I despise ecelebs. On the bright side, some of their fan base can be won over, like free publicity. Those fags are doomed to fail because their ideas don't hold up, but there will always be more of them. Pic related.

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 68K)

I don't understand what's so bad about people talking about Jow Forums. Don't you want other people to hear our messages? Besides, if it bothers you that much, there are thousands of other Jow Forums-like forums and websites no one cares about still; like Flashback, 8 chan, etc.

Attached: 1533365085886.jpg (1200x833, 147K)

See, that's why you go to The Other Place to do that kind of stuff. This is just for interfacing with niggerlovers and cucks so you can tell them how vile their beastiality is.

Duh my dude!