What would space force actually do?

Attached: WebMattisSpaceMarineFrontClose_large.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_AUXpnB065o
youtube.com/watch?v=N0BkjvUOtX4
politico.eu/article/mike-pompeo-says-us-donald-trump-will-quit-nuclear-treaty-in-60-days-nato/
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-18/chinese-city-plans-to-launch-artificial-moon-by-2020/10392862
youtube.com/watch?v=RcXP1GwG-so
youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bypass the bureaucracy of NASA and expose the flat earth.

Also predictive programming for when Israel uses the samson option and the Vril shut down their nukes in flying saucers.

Keep out space niggers

Waste a fuck ton of money and fill the pockets of defense industry.
What we really need is a fucking cyber force
>the military already has that
Yeah and they have the air force for space. But we need a real branch for real threats. The next attack wont be from fucking space, our government is too autistic to see it

youtu.be/_AUXpnB065o

That faggot looks like a mcmouse.

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

to drop tungsten rods from low orbit space stations

Kill people, from space, and kill "people" from space.

Gas the Xenos, Space War now!!

Attached: 8Zc0Tji4cCT-t8_pksFtBhL2A-FCR47fQZLjcb0wCJM.jpg (1024x735, 192K)

Reunite with our space cousins.

DECLARE PRINTER FREEDOM

Attached: 1540382271596.jpg (369x556, 220K)

Is it redpilled?

Target airborne missiles

Dude the earth is totally flat, I can see Europe with my dollar store binoculars.

It's gonna be funny watchign all the pedophiles at NASA get executed on livestream.

Space force is for offensive measures.

We are the space niggers, I think it is to defend the space jews and keep other space niggers and jews out. Also beat the crap of out of some occasional naive "1st world white people" ayy lmao.

Orbital bombardment, of course.

Attached: SOLG1.png (568x445, 279K)

I’m a General in the space force. We control all the rockets and satellites and also the bases on the moon

And the cyber force should have offensive measures too. With the best minds on a cyber team we could take down any government.

moon niggers?

>We are the space niggers
Don't lump me in with you trannys

You obviously are a fucking idiot.

based

Not happening. You're gay.

Take over all aspects of the USAF Space Command for a start and then be able to procure its own funding not tied the AF for new projects.

The Space Force is just consolidating the different Space and Missile Commands that already exist within the Air Force, Army, and Navy. Basically they just track satellites, identify missile trajectories, and probably have a role in R&D for outer atmosphere weapons.
Space Exploration will still be done by NASA, and it will be some time before that is turned over to any other agency. Space Force is NOT space marines.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. This is where the next war will be won. Not spending a billion dollars to strap missiles on a fucking satellite like futuristic cavemen. Jesus fucking christo

Attached: SmartSelect_20181205-171409_Chrome.jpg (1001x1230, 607K)

NSA knows about this already

>What would space force actually do?
burn money.
but seriously, probably shoot down satellites.

you a dumby

it would only be a fraction of what we spend on the military already

Who cares? It's funny and it asserts dominance. No one does stuff politically just for fun anymore.

>Space Force is NOT space marines.
Then its not Space Force. Fuck this gay earth.

will we get space marines?

Theyll shoot dangerous objects in space like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=N0BkjvUOtX4

>not space marines
It’s the precursor no doubt

Yeah it took them long enough. We still had this shit coming in right under our noses for MONTHS. These were video processing solutions put on DRONES for the military.
We should have a branch of the military constantly combating this kind of shit, and doing the same thing to china and the rest of them

At least I am not LARPing a fucking mcfurry.

>maintain Orbital Kinetic Bombardment systems (Rods from God)
>oversee military surveillance satellites and GPS systems
>have the ability to destroy other nations satellites if needed
>clean up space junk
>potentially prevent an asteroid apocalypse
>AMERICAN DOMINANCE OVER THE SOL SYSTEM

Attached: nationalism.png (960x960, 1.41M)

Establish military dominance and police the niggers you'll inevitably send there. It's a nice way to divert the bloodthirsty and money hungry military industrial complex somewhere they don't hurt too many people.

ODSTs?

this we need to have troops deploying from space to fuck any niggers and kikes up on command.

True

Orbital weapons are illegal because you have a treaty with Russia forbidding them.
Everything else is mundane shit that is already done.

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

Eh. Not really. These guys are nerds that sit in an office and use mediocre software to track objects whizzing around in the sky. I met a military intelligence officer from an Army space command and he said it was really boring work, although you do get to work with some classified weapons intel.
We're probably several decades away from space marines, and I imagine they'll just evolve out of NASA or some other space exploration agency. First they will just be space security for threats within the crew, and then once there is competition, they will become security for threats outside of the crew, and then it's just a matter of escalation until they're called troops and not security personnel. I'd say we're at least 60 years off from Space Marines.
Technically we already have special forces guys that drop from upper atmosphere (See HALO training). As close as we'll have to Space Marines until then I'm afraid.

who cares fuck russia. Real niggas do whatever the fuck they want. Those inbreeds in russia eat shit in from a can.

Keep the chinks’ eyes focused on the ground, building our unimportant shit like they’re supposed to. There’s no REAL danger of them landing on the moon or an asteroid, but why leave it to chance?

> breed like crazy
> 95% of cities are shitholes
> ruled by psycho thieves
> shitty tech, can't even reach the moon easily
> burns random shit from the ground for energy
> constant retarded wars for resources
> slowly converts its home planet into a lifeless favela
> act like bitches for space jews
Humans are space niggers, Cletus.

Get off the Ritalin, /ptg/. You're gonna get everyone nuked with that mentality.

Deploy and destroy communication satellites and spy equipment. Drop kinetic weapons into the atmosphere. Space based laser missile defense systems using nuclear and solar power supplies. Just cool shit like that

Next step? Boston Dynamics Gundams

>international law means anything
>interplanetary law means anything
we do as we please

If we are the elite fighting force why would anyone even try us, so long as we don't violate the NAP.

Space Marines?

treaties with russia doesn't mean shit

politico.eu/article/mike-pompeo-says-us-donald-trump-will-quit-nuclear-treaty-in-60-days-nato/

Exactly who gives a fuck about treaties. That is the cuck option to any problem. Either man up and fight, or get raped in the ass like a bitch.

Because you aren't the elite anything as far as nukes are concerned. You can't even get to space without Russian rockets until 2024 when NASA finally starts flying again.

To stop them building that fucking knock off cheap shit-from-china moon they want to make. Imagine a moon made of the cheapest bright bluey-white LEDs.

>the government isn't lying about having elite space tech

Chinese are so retarded they dumber than most pajeets.

Space marines!

This.

Also, for other anons, what I said was fucking real. This is why the US needs a space force. Keep their plastic chink shit out of my night sky, god bless.
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-18/chinese-city-plans-to-launch-artificial-moon-by-2020/10392862

space force doesn't mean space marines (sadly), it means satelite intelligence/defense, counter satellite systems, and space based weapon platforms

knowing how the rest of the US military operates, probably nothing good for white people

A death star?

Give the Air Force two seats at the table.

There is no other mission for them that would not easily fit under the USAF umbrella.

If anybody has any interest in the history, the USAF was building a "space force" in the early days of manned space flight. They were going to use Gemini spacecraft, and modified "Big Gemini" capsules, to ferry crews to space stations where they would conduct espionage missions and presumably figure out how to attack/defend space assets.

In the end, they abandoned the program because there was no actual mission for the astronauts they had in training that could not be better handled by unmanned assets. Several of the USAF astronauts transferred over to NASA and flew in the Gemini and Apollo programs.

Attached: big gemini.jpg (736x569, 62K)

If you recognized the source for all the footage in that, you may be nerdy enough to post on Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcXP1GwG-so

State programs are now competing with private US citizens in addition to the state ran US space program, and now the new military arm. Within the next decade US space capabilities will have a public, private, and military operation. There is no other force on this Earth that is remotely close. The most advanced space agencies in the world are working with the US, including the Russians. There is nothing wrong with that as the Russians are a great people who will race us to the moon.

Attached: thanksforallthefish.jpg (1366x768, 174K)

>General
>Not Major Tom

You don't need a new military branch for just that.

Attached: america.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

Anti-Satellite warfare. basically knocking the enemies satellites out of orbit before they can knock yours.

Of course. A few adaptations to the MOOSE system, and you can put some mean motherfuckers anywhere on Earth in under an hour.

Help us escape

Kek

>a fucking transistor
Kill yourself

based and redpilled

kill space niggers?

make cardassia great again

Attached: MakeCardassiaGreatAgain.png (768x480, 439K)

>doesnt know anything about ee
You first faggot

Space ISIS

Satellite control and maintenance.
Keep the money in space instead of being siphoned off by the Air Force for F-35 cost overruns.

we gotta get one of these goin dammit

Attached: 654648886.jpg (1600x786, 279K)

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: Gul_Dukat.jpg (400x397, 22K)

Attached: 1261643169513.gif (480x300, 1.71M)

youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk
Space Force theme

Today my Serbian fren told me he belueves the Earth is flat.
Then he made a diagram.

You don't need a MOOSE, fren.

Attached: ea3.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>China shill

The post

Attached: images (7).jpg (318x158, 9K)

kill earth niggers from space.

Attached: snackbar.jpg (545x600, 22K)

Attached: 2ckz6i.jpg (501x500, 57K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>what would the space force do?

protect the satalites that allow you to use the internet you fucking pleb. do you know how easy it would be to destroy one of them? they may have thrusters, but thrusters cant avoid a missile with targeting equipment thats going at the speed of sound.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (110x125, 2K)

fill earths orbit with debris, trapping us here until we go extinct

you're a faggot if you don't want a space force. go chug some dick.