Why are people still spouting bullshit about how trades are clearly the superior route?

Why are people still spouting bullshit about how trades are clearly the superior route?
>Body of an old man by mid 30s
>Literally no energy at the end of the day
>Most people in trades don't make that 100k+ everyone is claiming
>Life expectancy drops
>Make one mistake and your arm gets cut off
>Skin cancer from welding
Tell me again why college is a scam?

Attached: shutthefuckup.jpg (224x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-old-world-vs-the-new-world-853f35329429
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you aren't 100k in debt and have to settle for a job that nets you 40k maybe u moron

medium.com/p/the-old-world-vs-the-new-world-853f35329429

>b-but you're debt free!
Trade school costs money, bud.

t. getting pad $31/hr at my electricians union

You usually get paid while you're learning your trade. That's how it works here at least. Lower rate of pay for 4 years during training.

The alt right is a psyop to get working class whites to continue maintaining infrastructure until they are fully replaced. A blow off valve for excess steam.

What are the lessons of an alt-right education?
The system is rigged against you
Isolate yourself in a rural area
Get a menial labor job
Avoid higher education
All legitimate rebels are feds, so vote for the kosher candidates to change the system goy

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

Majority of trade schools have paid internships

So you will most likely be MAKING money while in school, not ending up in debt

Try again, fag

I'll gun down that tradefag if I see's him again

Because when you go to college and graduate you soon realize there are no fucking jobs and you still end up doing shitty manual labor anyways but the only difference is that you are now thousands in debt.

I guess it's what you make of it, if your one of those ones that go to the pub a lot then yeah you will be old man lots of ones I see are adonis like and ram their cocks into stacies.

Main downside probably restricted to dating stupid women but given what the left has become and given the wests economy is mostly services iq is clearly overrated atm.

Am not a poor faggot

College is indoctrination, they tell people what to think, not how to think. The purple haired pussy hat wearing, gender studies degree people are enough evidence.

Dropping out of college was one of the best things I did in life. I got a certificate to get me into an industry, then took continuing education throughout that career. I switched to learning a trade 12 years ago and I do ok, plus I get to wear T shirts, cargo shirts, and don't risk limbs in my industry. In 5 weeks this year, I made about $70K.

I'd probably kill myself if I had to go back to an office job.

Trades are maybe ok if you get in YOUNG and have a plan to have employees doing all the hard work by time you're 40, then you can run around talking to clients, yelling at subordinates, shuffling paper, and maybe hitting the range.
That said, I think it's interesting that righties are constantly being encouraged to get into the trades.
We need right wingers in academia, and ascending to high positions in society.
How do these freaks push their transgender degeneracy? They have legions of professors of gender studies who publish their filth in 'academic journals' and infect their students with their civilization-ending ideas.
Tradesmen can have good lives, if they play their cards right, but ultimately you are in many ways a servant.

Plumbing?
Noice. Thats what Im in school for, but we share the school with purple hair clowns too. Liberal freakshows choked out everything not trade related

$2,500 for a trade degree which can be worked off in 6 months vs $60,000 debt with interest you will be paying for the next 15 years.

>Trade schools cost money
Most tradesman will put less then 10k towards their school. Nice try though

>stupid women
That's an oxymoron

That’s just it though. Even if a small minority of whites control the infrastructure like the grid for example our hand is on the lever between chaos and order. It’s a decent advantage in these times

>working physical labor 8 hours a day everyday

If you drink and sit on your ass all day when you're not working then yea. Literally just keep your diet in check and do light exercise and stretching and your body holds up fine. Stop abusing your bodies then saying "Woah what happened?!"

College is a scam if you don't have a plan.

>a leaf is a pussy
imagine my surprise

I get paid 26 dollars an hour, have 5 weeks paid vacation 110 paid sick days a year. I'm a janitor for a school board.

I know electrical professionals who only work disasters and maybe a few other months a year and easily clear 70K. not bad for a few months of labor. They seem to be in good shape to. just eat your beef and eggs

hat sounds like a confy job

You are truly retarded. So limiting yourself and not earning your true potential is ok because we control the infra. Good luck believing the military/fed won’t control infra if shit hits the fan.

Pick up my poo

During the summer it can kinda suck, we deep celan the schools(walls and everything) but other then that its pretty comfy I also get a good pension.

>Goto (((business))) school
>make 50k yr
>40k in debt
>business owner
>never went to college
>started business and makes $2million a year
Yea makes perfect sense faggot

Don't abandon college if you can succeed in it. If you care about white people then you should try and infiltrate and subvert any institution that is used against us. A white collectivist mentality is the only solution.

>skin cancer from welding
that's a new one, shills usually go with lung cancer

t. ($65/hr) welder

Paid apprenticeships, bud. They exist.

t. $49/hour tradesman, 6.5 years in

for $26 an hour id pick up whatever you want me to

Electrician here, $34.15 an hour in a small town is pretty neat.

Location sucks though.

That shit is so weak. Weak ass pussies. I’ll tell you what will break your body, sitting on your ass 10 hours a day, 50 hours a week, office cucking.

I wish I could go back and learn a trade instead of majoring in (((accounting))) I hate my life and I am now an alcoholic. I didn’t even drink much in college. Fuck this.

Stop with the class warfare. We all need each other to function properly.

But user we need more non jewish accountants. Have you learned any jew magic yet?

Comfy sector is booming now is the best time to become a neet

Attached: A5EAD683-FC94-4E6C-A04A-4A1FF78248FD.jpg (409x409, 54K)

No my job is bullshit
I spend most of my day trying to learn vba programming in office so maybe I can do something else one day.

ITT: lots of fucking lying

Cmon boys, oldfag trade here. Stop lying so much. 65 bucks per hour welder? Maybe on OT. 70k in 5 weeks? Who the fuck are you kidding?

I'm almost 54, body of a 30yo...I wore 28" waiste jeans when I was 18...I wear 29" now...
>>Literally no energy at the end of the day
What about crack? Crack works wonders user...
Your're right...I don't- I'm @ about 70k...
>Life expectancy drops
Never heard of that one...
k, makes sense...make the mistake of drivinf full speed into traffic and I bet it won't be pretty...
So? Pick another trade...

What do you do all day?
I couldnt imagine living my life like the movie office space

Because tradies on pol are mostly in their mid 20s so compare their average or higher salary to their college friends debt and lower salaries. Meanwhile a decade or two down the line you're earning a little bit more as a plumber, but have a fucked up back. Also plumbers and electricians carry way less social status than doctors, engineers, pilots, developers, directors etc and therefore attract lower quality women.

Not really. I'm in trades in my forties. Way stronger, fit, and healthy than my desk job buddies who are in their thirties.
>Literally no energy at the end of the day
Not really. Sleep good and you're fine.
I've never gotten 100k. But my union bennies are top notch and all paid through just dues.
>Life expectancy drops
Desk job will kill you faster than trades will.
Not if you follow well-established safety guidelines
Lol.

colleges can be scams but saying trades are superior is plebbit-tier low IQ psuedo-intellectual thinking.
For example, going to podunk no-name school and paying full price is a scam.

But Well-known != Prestigious
For example in Canada, UToronto is well-known for dumb chinks who are willing to dish out big money to go for their scam undergrad.

Now if you go to a prestigious school, a regular joe would find impressive, the decision is more complex.
One one hand, the school will help if you need to get into executive roles in the future.
But if you're a low IQ sack of shit (like most Plebbiturs) and you also have no pedigree, then the degree has no purpose.

>getting real life skills
Vs
>having a useless queer studies diploma mill
I wonder

Not plumbing, I fix dents. I like it.

Doctors and lawyers need tradesmen and laborers just as tradesmen and laborers need doctors and lawyers. Each man only needs one woman. Lets all appreciate each other and support one another.