Cleanliness, it turns out, has been one dirty trick...

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/how-often-people-in-various-countries-shower/385470/
>Cleanliness, it turns out, has been one dirty trick. One reason early-20th-century Americans ramped up their weekly baths to daily showers is that marketing companies capitalized on the insecurities of a new class of office drones working in close quarters. As Gizmodo wrote last week, to sell products like "toilet soap" and Listerine to Americans, "the advertising industry had to create pseudoscientific maladies like 'bad breath' and 'body odor.'"
>Take, for instance, Gizmodo's description of the philosophy of the Cleanliness Institute, which was founded by the Association of American Soap and Glycerine Producers:

>The trade association wanted Americans to wash quite unwittingly after toilet, to wash without thought before eating, to jump into the tub as automatically as one might awake each new day.

insh.world/science/fact-showering-daily-actually-bad/

>be me
>live in a office space to save money
>only shower once every 2 weeks when my parents pick me up
>notice a day after shower have a odor and hair is greasy
>3 days later smell goes away and hair isnt greasy
>notice that I smell worse after a shower because Im washing away the good bacteria
>hair is greasy after shower because Im washing away all the oils and good bacteria

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05-09-19-16.png (1080x2160, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-religion-of-millenials-3f3d5d79a1f6
insh.world/science/fact-showering-daily-actually-bad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

medium.com/p/the-religion-of-millenials-3f3d5d79a1f6

I can tell you that this is bullshit. I am need and regularly go 8-9 days without bathing and I smell like garbage. Also my hair and beard are greasy and disgusting. They never get better, only worse.

>regularly go 8-9 days without bathing and I smell like garbage.

And what's your diet like?

Just wait another 4 to 6 weeks and you'll smell like roses.

Great statement, would anyone care to question it?

I eat keto. Mostly ground beef and a little Greek yogurt.

Nah you stinky fuck. Bathe everyday, twice a day if you need it.

I also sometimes take week long breaks between bathing but I don't find that I stink much at all unless it's summer. It might be your race or diet.
I do love deodorant though.

I am Irish and Polish.

(((EVERYTHING WYPIPO DO IS WRONG)))

>Mostly ground beef and a little Greek yogurt

Jesus. I'm on keto too but mostly casein protein and nut protein powders.

I do full body showers 3 times a week and European showers every day

>3 days later smell goes away and hair isnt greasy
that's because your nose gets used to your rotten cheese and vinegar smell idiot

hmm, well if you aren't fat and inhaling McGoyslurry on the daily, then it could also be genetics.

Some people just tend not to stink bad for some reason, or they get a 'musk' that smells similar to deodorant.

>Cleanliness, it turns out, has been one dirty trick. One reason early-20th-century Americans ramped up their weekly baths to daily showers is that marketing companies capitalized on the insecurities of a new class of office drones working in close quarters.
And people with honest outdoor jobs know that you stink to high heavens after a day of hard work, or exercise.

Also, don't buy deodorant. Use baking soda instead

Sure bro

I eat keto too, but i go easy on the protein. I fucked that up in the beginning, eating way too much of it and not enough fat.

I only found out later an excess of protein strains the liver, gets turned into sugar and spikes your insulin.

if this was in anyway true then why the fuck do people who do not bath smell so fucking rancid.
i am talking dry reach rancid.
I drove taxis, people who do not bath smell worse than death.
also bad breath, if you do not brush that food that gets stuck smells fucking fowl.

I need to try keto. Gotta lose some fat. Thinking about doing OMAD

i hate to break it to a lot of brain washed anons, this user is correct.
daily bathing is unhealthy
using extremely hot water is bad, it causes the bad bacteria to produce faster.
and it is true about the advertisers, we used to call those shows with all the drama soap operas for a reason

>spikes your insulin

That's broscience.

I get sticky after 12 hours. After 24 hours I enter the primitive zone, where a shower would break the natural state of being.

i think the reason people have that rancid smell is because they don't change clothes.
if i do some manual labor and wear the same shirt a few days i will stink
if i change shirts no problem

what's the difference?

Attached: 544.png (680x587, 152K)

>the advertising industry had to create pseudoscientific maladies like 'bad breath' and 'body odor.'"
>NIGGERS DON'T ACTUALLY STINK IT'S ALL IN YOIR MIND YOU STUPID RACIST GOY

European showers you just clean your pits

ahh, we call those mexican showers here

This. The dude probably smells repulsive.

There is some science behind not showering more than once a day because it kills the good bacteria on your skin.

However, not showering for longer than a couple days is disgusting. Im sure your ear cheese can be smelt from across the room.

> Excess protein strains the liver

This is only true in people with liver damage and people who's protein intake becomes excessive. After adaptation there is very little indication the liver is under any additional stress. Your primary risk is your kidneys.

Keto is trash unless you are a manlet or have type 2 diabetes.

You are literally a walking billboard for every broscience/homeopathy/MLM bullshit idea. You should probably stop giving advice before you hurt someone.

NPC

it's well known that everything but fat causes some sort of insulin response.

Enough concentrated protein can be just as bad as drinking a load of sugar-water.

The Japanese bathe religiously and theyre healthy and long lived.

>insh.world/science/fact-showering-daily-actually-bad/

You realize of course that this is training you for future austerity measures, right? The (((elite's))) plan is that you will be one of the mass of goyim servants who live in communal apartments in mega cities, eating insect protein and keeping your "carbon footprint" as low as possible. Bathing regularly is a luxury for the chosen rich, not for you, and these 'discoveries' are here to prime you for that change.

i had an aunt that called it a whores bath.
wet cloth, wash face, arm pits, vagine

Dont eat meat
Dont bathe
Dont spend
Be more like third worlder we are importing to replace you, goy

After 24 hours my ball soup smells awful, I really need a shower every day. Maybe because I'm a big sweaty guy.

Why specifically Manlets? What

In fact, how about you just breed with them so that in a couple generations you're all the same low-IQ coffee-colored mystery meat goblins. That's how G-D intended the world to be.

Attached: 1377632017443.jpg (250x378, 29K)

>Dr. Sanjay Jain Says “you are washing too much you bitch lasagnas”

>SANJAY

Do you really want to start taking cleanliness lessons from actual poos?

Attached: 31A2D04E-2BAB-4E5A-90FC-C31656057CFE.jpg (471x651, 33K)

The fatter you are, the faster you lose weight on Keto. You basically won't feel hungry ever when you're on it and have more energy than you can spend, especially in the Gym.

Once you've burned through your fat stores though, and feeling hunger again, you can safely switch to a healthy normal diet - basically anything with as much green/leafy veg as you can stomach and avoiding white starch/sugar and that's fine.

Keto works fine, but i'm not one of those keto-cultists who think it's the 'ultimate diet' or anything - it's a good way of being the first step on a journey to fix a dietary lifestyle because the positive changes come hard and fast.
The key, which is no secret to anyone on earth, is getting sugary shit and processed goyslurry out of your diet, and the fact is that most people to strive to go directly on the 'healthy balanced diet' doctors order struggle, because they're battling both behavioral and chemical addictions to a shitty lifestyle, and a 3rd being the fucked up gut biome.
It's much easier to get to that end point by taking the rocket-ship option.

Scream 'broscience' all you want, it worked for me and i'm happy.

He's being a little memelord, that's all.