My GF keeps talking about her exes

I told my gf numeros times to not mention her past boyfriends infront of me, but she keeps doing it idk why. She sometimes just randomly says something along the lines how she liked it whe he had hugged her or how other boy had written her poem. It does make me feel like a shit and I like her less because of it ? Is the problem in me ? Perhaps I am just idiot who cant stand his girl had a relationship before him

Attached: MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1526505795333.jpg_1526505796677.jpg (1379x2560, 506K)

sounds to me like she wants you to be more gay with your feelings and be romantic if she's talking about how she liked when her exs wrote poems and bought her roses and shit, she probably doesn't want to be like user PLEASE WRITE ME A LOVE SONG AND OPEN THE CAR DOOR FOR ME

Female user here. My current boyfriend and I will talk about our ex’s occasionally. These people were apart of our lives at one point so it’s only natural to want to tell stories about our past or even pain another caused us.

Him and I love eachother very much and neither of us get butthurt about the other mentioning past relationships.

It sounds like your are a tad insecure.

With that being said, if she mentions a certain ex more than others and is holding him in high regards she mAy not be over him. This all depends on the context of course

>It sounds like your are a tad insecure.
yeah, because your bf would probably love it if you compared him to your ex's like OP is describing, right? moron.

Yes it's a problem in you - insecurity. She's with you now mate - get over it.

Lol. op is insecure and you are the moron. Get mad. Women talk about ex’s

What else should he be? No man, no less a man in a committed relationship with you wants to hear about your fucking exes, much less be compared unfavorably to them. Honestly what the hell is wrong with you?

Desu what's key here isn't even that she's mentioning exes but that she's trying to change you passive aggressively.

Jow Forums always rails against this shit. If you don't appreciate someone for who they are break up. Tell her that in less Jow Forums-bluntness, basically.

>Gee user why don't you ever bring me flowers like Ricky?
>I'd rather show you I care about you by spending time together than by buying gifts. Anyone can get flowers, right?

Please refrain from speaking for all men. Many of us are not insecure.

Oh I forgot Jow Forums doesn’t have real men on here. My bad.

REAL men don’t get insecure if a chick mentions her ex.

I’ve done it in my relationship and my bf has mentioned his ex’s. Neither of us care because we have a secure relationship.

Grow up

You're a heartless bitch if you think it's okay to talk about specific traits and actions of your exes that you prefer over your partner

I’ve never told my boyfriend I prefer previous actions of a past relationship over his actions?

Did I once say that? No.
I’ve mentioned ex’s and we’ve both told stories about previous partners.

Not sure why you’re even arguing with me when there’s a good chance you’ve never even had a relationship and if you have it’s probably been with 3/10 psycho fat chicks

>there’s a good chance you’ve never even had a relationship and if you have it’s probably been with 3/10 psycho fat chicks
Being Jow Forums, yeah that's a pretty good chance
>how she liked it whe he had hugged her or how other boy had written her poem
THIS ^^^ is the key sentence you missed

Also OP never said his girlfriend specifically stated she preferred what other men did over him. She simply told him things that happened in past relationships.

Now if she said “I wish you did this a b and c like my ex did” then yeah she would in the wrong.

There’s a chance she’s being passive aggressive towards him but with the limited info he provided we can’t know for sure

Is this post a joke? You write like a caricature of the hopeless gen z brat

You mad?

This is definitely not normal behavior that your gf is doing.

Maybe give her some taste of her own medicine and bring up your own exgf and next time she compares you to her exbf, tell her that "well I used to write poems for my exgf and we made kind of a thing out of it, and I don't like being reminded of her" or just the less harsh version "hmm well I used to do that with my ex"

That is what you get settling for non virgin.

The only virgin you’ll ever get is a 1/10 fatty.

Now that's what I call bait

there's that word again
you don't know what that means

Happened to me before, she's talk about how one fella did her this way and another that way till I told her I didn't want to hear it. It was probably a shit test or something because she never spoke of other lads again. It was just a short term thing that ended, but just adding my two cents.

tell her you'll be happy you'll be on her mind when you become another ex. then break up with her CHHHYAAAA

lmao your girls is a THOT

girl*

>If you don't appreciate someone for who they are break up
I really hate this fucking all or nothing bullshit people spread. You can like someone for who they are deep down. Their core characteristics. But implying that wanting anyone to change any negative behaviors or to be more considerate of their partners needs is somehow a horrible offence is retarded.

My ex used to pull that shit on me. "Hey its really not cool when you come home grumpy from work and sit there pissy for an hour and I can't say or do anything without you getting upset." "Well that's just how I am user, its your fault for trying to talk to me when I'm like that, you should just leave me alone then. It's the way I am, you either have to take it or leave it." Or hey, maybe you stop being an immature cunt and realize you have a shitty behaviour and modify it like an adult. I've done so multiple times to my own shitty quirks, often after a friend points out how shitty it is. Do I lash out or do I go "oh hey, I should listen to this person I trust and think on that, maybe work on it so I can become a better person."

Anyone who treats criticism as a personal attack fucking annoys me to no end.

Never take advice from a "woman"

USED GOODS

Bud girls do this all the time to see if it will make you jealous that's all it is