I can't take it anymore

I feel like I'm going crazy. Im feeling really really bad.
My brother is a 30-year-old drug addict who lives with his parents, robs his own family, has no one and people want to kill him.
Also she is a drug addict, she believes drugs are good and presumes them.
I was always brought up with an anti-drug mentality and know the consequences of drug addictions from very good faith. But they are becoming increasingly normalized and romanticized. I came to the conclusion that if I don't drug myself, I will be left alone for life. I don't want to do it but it is the law of nature to adapt or die. I always thought that wise man would prevail over the incompetent but now I see that i was wrong. I don't want to end alone, I want to become a normie. I want to like and be compatible with her. Don't know what to do, nor to think. Im in a very big dilemma.

Attached: beauty.jpg (642x643, 35K)

Does your brother happened to be named Shannon, and comes from Rocky Top, TN?

Im very concerned about her, i don't wanna see her throw her life down the shitter or die or worse, but is what she likes. What im supossed do do? Tell her that im boring and i don't do drugs and also don't want her to do so? She would be bored of me soon and go with someone who could satisfy and make her happy. Better becoming someone she likes.

Should i do drugs for her? I know is utterly stupid but i also think that maybe she is worth it.

Attached: beauty2.jpg (808x960, 48K)

No we are from México. He has gained fame for who he is, everybody in town knows him, he already robed or cheated almost everyone so he can get to pay for his addiction and gives my family a bad name. Also he have a lot of debts with his dealers and has been beaten a lot of times. One reason why i don't want do drugs is because i don't wanna give my family another one like him but everybody praise drugs nowdays and don't wanna be left alone.

Attached: pepe.png (251x201, 7K)

What should i do then? Im in a need of your wisdom Jow Forums.

Attached: beauty3.jpg (640x640, 49K)

I am insane?

Attached: 18768299_227659461069615_4757795298543335416_o.jpg (1430x1440, 125K)

What drugs do they use/addicted to?

The cartels will take care of him.

No; just grab her and fuck her like they all do in Mexico. Don't even need to go through the sappy lovey dovey bullshit.

Well at first she started just with normal things, you know cigs, alcohol and weed then she started drinking a lot and mixing it with benzos (clonazepam and shit like that), the LSD, cocaine and crack. And those are just the ones im aware of. I don't know how it happened she doesn't used to be like that. Fucking world is savage.

Her all time best friend (Who was the same like her and almot all of her friends) just died and since then her addiction just become worse. Also her parents are aware of it but they let her be this way. A friend in common told me her parents let her smoke crack in a lightbulb in their own home and she is proud of those kind of shit. Im really concerned don't even want to imagine how she will end if nobody does something to help her even her parents could be this way. Im very disillusioned
from the world.

No matter what you do, don't change your morals and virtues for someone else, especially if your views are objectively right and hers are wrong and self destructive. I know she's your girlfriend but just try and talk to her about it. How old are you two?

Well she is actually not my girlfriend yet... I just have been her secret fan for the last 5 years...

Thats why i want to become an addict so she will let me be part of her life and don't reject me.

Both of us turn 20 in two months.

Attached: 53b4613b396a7c9363623573fa792df0.jpg (512x303, 23K)

So you're her beta orbiter? Has she had any guys during that time? Does she have a boyfriend?

just smoke one joint omfg then decide from there

Yes 3 guys since i saw her for the first time and one current boyfriend. Ironically one of them was named like me. Fuck life.

Im not talking about weed but strong shit hard drugs. Maybe she does heroin or meth now or atleast already tried them.

You're like Snape and she's Lily.

Somekind but she barely knows about me also her boyfriend does not bully me. I admit i wanted to kill one of them for being someone who introduced her to drugs, apart from her Friends.

Why does she barely know you?

You know beeing her stalker for the last 5 years, have friends in common, they told her about me, mostly tell shit about me. She once said hi to me via a Xbox message but she forget about it soon...

Attached: kekes.png (790x1200, 1.27M)

So how old are you and how old is she?

I lost one of my friends who cannot resist her enchants fall in love with her like much others... he told her that i jack of to her pictures...

Another who i suspect is the same told her im sick and that i go to the psytriarch and take antidepressants for her which is true but embarassing.

And a lot of other shit.

Attached: d67327d3-9d03-4239-8944-1c604c844e0e.png (1080x1920, 2M)

We are 19 right now but turning 20 in two months.

Attached: Adobe_20180226_231534.png (717x960, 1.12M)

Why haven't you talked to her in five years?

Because im tooo ugly and weak for her... also as you can guess im a beta and don't do drugs, just like the people she likes.

Attached: Ivonnecrush1.jpg (480x698, 80K)

If that's true then why even make this thread? You have no chance right? She would never want you, right? What's the point of this thread?

Knowing if i left all of the sanity that i still have and become an addict so i can be a bit closer to her could be a good idea.

What do you think? Should i do it?

Attached: 1514329307403.png (2893x4092, 1M)

No, you should just talk to her first. Find a situation to meet her and talk.

Don't do it. You're making a big mistake, drugs will fuck your life up, and it seems like you know it too. This girl is gonna be in your life for a bit, then gone later. Even if you do drugs if you aren't confident enough to talk to her it won't get you anywhere. Besides, the road she's taking, she'll just wind up another old, crusty, disgusting meth-head. Seems like you've got a good head, so get yourself a job, start working out, and soon ladies just like her or better will be flocking to your wallet.

TL;DR: She's bad news, don't become a crackhead.

And What if i don't wanna see her end bad? What could i do? Should i talk to her parents?

At first I thought she is your girlfriend at least. But now I lost all sympathy because you're a stalker, quite obsessive one indeed.
First, confront her. Second, if she rejects you then fuck off. If she doesn't, then go on and try to change her, but don't become her.

I know im a sick freak who could be dangerous to society and that i should stop all this charade for once. Buth what else im supposed to do? Just sit here and see how she destroy herself until she dies? I could never forgive me if something happens to her, and i being aware of the problem didn't do anything for being such a faggot.