So are you gonna swirl now and make a bunch of mixed kids or wait until you don't have a choice? Please respond...

So are you gonna swirl now and make a bunch of mixed kids or wait until you don't have a choice? Please respond. This is for a school project.

Attached: nfndbnbdjk.jpg (736x1003, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She can swirl her tongue around my dick, that's about it.

Hell yeah brother. Get in on the ground floor of mixing.

Only with Asians. Is that a sufficient enough answer?

Attached: 583685.jpg (749x1253, 247K)

mixing is mixing , brother.

Yes, but it’s not all the same. There are different levels.

do what you feel. Just not white.

I have a relatively new obsession with dark skinned girls but I'd still rather have white kids

>but I'd still rather have white kids
leave the past in the past.

nigger genetics destroy everything they encounter

I wouldn't care as much if I didn't know we were going to be minorities in Europe so that sort of changes everything. I wouldn't have thought twice about having mixed kids if there were no doubt my country would stay homogenous.

>we were going to be minorities in Europe so that sort of changes everything
but if everyone were mixed there would be no minorities. Sure everyone would have varying percentages but you would eliminate ethnic segregation.

Yes.

But mixed populations have plenty of conflict. Mixed countries like Brazil have people that simply identify with what they look like even if they're not pure. Plus there will always be enclaves of pure blooded races so it just makes things worse.

No such thing. Even in Brown countries they still segregate by how light they are. Look at Mexico's recent presidents. When's the last time you saw a dark skinned Indian lead the land they supposedly own?

Many of these are due to internal and external pressures designed to divide the population that are also accelerated due to the poor economic situations of places like India and Brazil.

I’m gonna dump my worthless seed in a negress. Can’t stop the autism train now

I'm dating an attractive chinese girl, and I'm an oldfag.
I'd have kids with her, sure.

In my years, I've realized that white women are disgusting

pic sort of related, she looks sort of like this

Attached: cute-chinese-woman-looking-at-camera_vktwcbgzl__S0000.jpg (320x180, 8K)

who says if i fuck non whites that it'll be
in their pussy? non white females =
anal concubines. that's all god will
accept.

Know what (((they))) did to the West

If the population can be divided so easily on those grounds then isn't that an inherent flaw of mixed nations not found in homogenous ones. If the day ever comes that I might have kids with a non white woman I think I would move to the place of her ancestors so that my descendants aren't miserable and rootless

no I feel black/white is much harsher divide than slightly white mix/ slightly black mix and I think you place a lot of stock in "ancestral lands" and such. People migrate all the time throughout history and I feel a more mixed global population will alleviate a lot of the racial tensions we currently have.

The end product is still weaker.

this

I'd fuckk this shit outta this hot piece of ass.

I am and don't care what anyone says. I love my dark black girlfriend and plan on marrying and having kids (she wants a lot of kids)

No fuck off. I dont want my kids to be flat nosed piss colored mongrels.

Attached: 1483416715833.gif (550x563, 252K)

epic thread that really makes you think. muh dick slay queen

Plus mixed children from white father's and black mother's tend to be well put (because most the families are nuclear families).

lol, dumb amerimutt saw a racemixing propaganda infograph on Jow Forums and believed it

>I feel a more mixed global population will alleviate a lot of the racial tensions we currently have.
Then you are a fucking moron who believes something as deep as tribalism in the species can simply be avoided due to making a certain skin the average. OP you are an idiot.

It's what I seen in real life. They are the complete opposite from the ones born to white mothers

>Implying God allows premarital sex or anal

Sex is better when it's fertile

Happy Hanukkah!

Want to make an easy A? Just shove a giant dildo up your ass in front of your professor and entire class, you can do it, I believe in you.

Broke up with my black gf after being 88pilled, now I'm dating a hot Aryan cutie and it feels so good. Tough it out bros, you'll find the one.

Ok I did it, Now what?

SAGE BAN JEWISH CREEP DATA MINE THREADS

Fuck off and die. White > mutt.