Anyone else here just love jews? Pic somewhat related

Anyone else here just love jews? Pic somewhat related

Attached: 19d4459-1.jpg (720x811, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/isis-amaq-las-vegas/541746/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

Great video, anyone care to post it?

Vote Lambright 2020 and I'll turn Israel to glass.

WHY?

Most people don't know, Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

The truth is we don't spend enough.

The aid used to be a reasonable amount.
but 41 billion is too much.
this shit has got to stop

Donald Trump loves Jews.

We give Pakistan more money than israel but I guess everyone’s cool with that.

Now that Trump has cut off aid to Palestine, just think how much more money we have to send to Israel.

Try per capita, faggot jew.

Per capita doesn’t matter at all

You sound like a nigger. Of course the size and population of the country matters when determining aid package size.

Attached: percapitaberacisssyo.jpg (639x499, 39K)

Seriously? You believe he's doing it because he wants to and it wasn't the price for political power.

How about we give nobody anything

How about we just cut off Israel and keep giving money to countries that let us use their land to stage wars in the region?

>The country that was harboring osama bin laden deserves money

>implying OBL did 9/11 and not Israel

Well he took credit for it

I love them so much that I'm thinking about converting to Judaism. No joking.

And ISIS took credit for the Vegas attack.

when i am ruler you will not be so quick to say you love the jews

If your mother isn’t Jewish you won’t be let into the secret meetings

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

No they didn’t that was the media lying like they do every other day

Prove it.

You said they claimed it you prove they did

First prove that OBL took credit for 9/11.

There’s a interview from December 2001 of himsaying it him self and I’m lazy so you do the google search yourself

They don't even care about secrecy anymore. Everyone has just quietly conceded that Jews have all of the power and are permanently on the 'endangered / do not hunt species' list in the wake of WWII.

It's concerning. Not because they're Jewish, but because they seem to be impervious to the general public's opinion, with any criticism scoffed at and said criticizer being labelled a nazi/neo-nazi, supremacist, and/or fascist.

Identity politics are being and have been weaponized for some time, it seems. The only groups not in the crosshairs are the ones that have been socially established as "victims". On the other hand, Jow Forums posters, while mostly wretched people in their own right, are open season.

I just want a level playing field. If the Jews can dish it out, then they can take it too.

Attached: yajew.png (260x87, 18K)

Yeah fuck investing in technology and things that matter instead of throwing money at Lockheed Martin

So you speak his language or are you trusting the translators for the media companies you don't believe about the ISIS claim?
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/isis-amaq-las-vegas/541746/

The like to dislike ratio has changed. I had a very interesting conversation with a Jew in this comment section. He openly admitted that he doesn't think of me as a human and prays every single day for the building of the third temple. I reported him but something tells me nothing will come of it.

>it’s hard to use google translate

No problem.
All I want is to marry a devoted jewish woman and form a happy, jewish family.

>that video
Literally pic related. Fuck the kosher sandwitch is real: on the left there are kikes and poz, on the right there are shabbos goys and kikes defending israel.

Attached: win.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Provide a source with a google translation.

Take the transcript and put it in google translate not rocket science

Give me a transcript source. I think you just realized that you're a dumb cunt who just accepted the story about OBL but then for no reason doubted the one about ISIS.

>this thread will get 200 less replies than any of the last 50 Hindu threads this week and less than the average copy pasta shitpost

Pased and redbilled

uhh, no we don't and we never did
Mattis also cut off pakistan's aid very recently, but when we did give them money is was to keep supply lines open for operations in afghanistan

This. Why is it o.k. to b able to openly question the number of white men on corporate boards but not the number of jewish men?

I’m not hold your hand if you won’t accept his own word on it then theres no convincing you other wise

I accept your concession of defeat.

>we never did
Yeah because hard to look that up

Look at these fucking scripted responses holy shit.

Fuck off shill

Attached: IMG_0817.jpg (960x684, 108K)

See Fucking faggot
Get out

We never gave more aid to Pakistan than we give to Israel, ever

Sure bro

any of you glow in the dark fags care to share a link to OP's vid?

Attached: 1543803368726.png (1752x2045, 341K)

And Pakistan has 32x the number of people of Israel, so we give them a pittance compared to Israel on a per capita basis, which that shill claimed was irrelevant.

Happy Hanukkah

Most aid is just bribes to keep the wild hordes of piglets that infest those countries less in our way than they would be.

Israel gets it for no reason other than jewry.

Even Turk and paki aid has them shooting 1 in 4 terrorists instead of 0 in 4, and gives us space near Russia and china to project force.

Turkish aid basically keeps Russia tied up in the black sea.

>stage wars in the region?
And why the fuck should we be doing that? It's nothing but a waste of lives and money only for the benefit of war profgiteers(jews)

They get it because it’s recycled back into the military ind complex friendo

Not saying we should, be we do, and at least that money gets us the use of their country to do so, unlike with kikeland.

Nah, you convert and marry a big twitted jewess, then your Jew kids get into the secret meeting and your progeny are secure forever.

>The truth is we don't spend enough

Attached: Android feel.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Sounds good.

Nazis are absolutely despicable people.

Mostly by being fucking dumb and having played the jew game perfectly and allowed em to have 100 times more power, instead of doing the thing you do to jews, that is expelling em out of your country.

I'm seriously curious, what secret meetings do Jews have? I ask because I've noticed some very strange occurrences irl with Jews knowing things about people that they shouldn't have had any way of knowing. Do they have a goyim database with all the info on every goy out there? So fucking weird...

Enjoy armed robbery

Jews with Jewish mothers reading this, pls explain.

that guy unironically looks like he could be Netanyahu's brother

Look up CanaryMission

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_3_Anonymous_Libel_2.jpg (1200x2356, 422K)

>Anyone else here just love jews?
Hey, rabbi

Know what (((they))) did to the West

holy shit just look it up on youtube faggot

Attached: Oy Vey, It's a great deal.jpg (622x614, 36K)

Come on, it's not because my country is basically "purge: the country" due having an horrible murder solving ratio and the weakest prisons on the planet outside of eurocuck shit that is that bad.
Just a bit of bullet dodging here, electric fences there..

Kekd
Checked

Why do you always shill here wayne

yeah saw the whole thing, another red pill by the folks at Al Jazeera

lol isnt israel literally 1/4th the size of ireland. Extremely tiny strip of land. Its amazing that it flies over everyones head that sending money to this tiny land 6000 miles away from us is even a thing.

Yes goy, give more money to Israel, it's for your own good.

no u.

and Jewish ppl make up a tiny percentage of the worlds population but are massively represented in the circles of elites
really jumpstarts my pistachios

that comment section is gold.

Can anyone tell me exactly what Israel does to deserve our government sending them 34 billion dollars of tax dollars stolen from the American people?

What exact service to America and the American people do they provide?

No i dont like heebs

kinda is a group, most Jews are annoying and socially awkward

He's right USA should spend more

Attached: wxyx1i4eu9011.jpg (1980x2837, 618K)

Why do we give any country aid when there people are just burn are flag and shout death to America

You provide service to us as our vassal

Attached: 1535676720009.jpg (1000x922, 103K)

Remember Dr. Kevorkian? They provide that sort of service.

the jew cries out as he clickbaits you

Well...they uh...give us intel...on people who are their enemies...so...look fuck it goy just reach down in those polyester pockets and pull out some more aid!

Does the cost of munitions scale per capita?