Meanwhile, in burgertown

>all post offices closed in the United States in memorial of HW Bush
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL MOURNING?

Attached: 99127CD9-BDB7-49EE-8FE4-4C958387E62C.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/metoo-accuser-interrupts-tributes-to-revive-groping-allegations-against-george-h-w-bush
money.cnn.com/2004/06/07/markets/nyse_reagan/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=r5kqXHflKnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut it Admril Autism
Shoot your mouth offfin pub not cowardly online
That’s a dare

>a public utility i do business with regularly closed down today because of this shit and screwed up my deliverable schedule
>the fucking motorcade to one of the funerals shut down the roads all around my office and got stuck for half an hour

Attached: 1414287291382s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

He was a President. Have some respect

>be scheduled to give presentation to NASA today
>Only the chief engineer shows
Wtf

Except we've never done this for any other president.

He's in hell with his Crowley wife now.

eat shit faggot

worse than king nigger, fuck you too.

USPS just fucked up my delivery because the incompetent retard mail man could not find my apartment. Now they are closed, fuck this.

Agreed. Pretty fucking stupid.
>A public servant dies
>shut down everything
Why don’t we do the same for every judge, clerk, or dog catcher that passes away? The presidency isn’t special. The president isn’t a monarch. They’re a public employee. Acting like they are more than that is dangerous.

>funeral coverage on every channel for days
>decide to listen to it for a bit
>it's just non-stop trump bashing
the fuck is wrong with these people, it's a damn funeral and they can't put politics aside for a few minutes

>be me
>about to graduate from a fuck hard tech school
>take fuck hard final test reporting on news and my opinions on a bunch of random shit
>find out after I finish that we have a federal holiday tomorrow
>nice.jpg
>go out to drink with some friends to celebrate passing test and pass out a friend's house off post
>get a call at 3am
>apparently they decided to put a 2am curfew in place that no one heard about even though I haven't had one for like a year
>spend 17 meme bucks to get back on post
>now I have to talk to my supervisor tomorrow

The fuck man

I have no respect for jewish puppets. Glad his crusty ass is dead.

Ben Franklin said the mail must be delivered regardless of the circumstance.

Imagine how fucked by the British we would be if we shut down mail everytime someone famous died?

Founding Fathers deaths didn't shut down everything in America.

I think this recent presidential circlejerking is recent. Heard it started around JFK's time.

Its a big political theater. Bush SR. was a terrible leader for the U.S. As was his son.

He was a WASP
>dead guy said something
shut up and sit down, he was a ww2 vet, and one of the most prolific public servants in american history. It is perfectly reasonable to close down the post office for a day.

convenient excuse to close the markets

Attached: crash.png (746x842, 332K)

He sold the US to Saudi Arabia and his father helped create the Federal Reserve. Yes, let's honor all of that.

I found the boomer

Attached: 1E7428AD-4E7F-4712-BABB-5218FDAF75F1.jpg (531x550, 57K)

Goddamit, I have a package coming, it just arrived to USPS a couple days ago, this fucker dying better not delay it. CBP would probably delay it enough, I don't need it being late.
Who gives a fuck?

He’s not my fucking king

Spotted the underage faggot

My mail still got delivered today though

At least 140 IQ for noticing.

Do you think leftists hated Bush because he was a father that loved his children and they don't know what that's like?

No this was weird as fuck for a 1 term president. Shut down all news stations and broadcast tv for 4 hours, shut down government for the whole day. Convinced trump is nwo. George bush sr was the guy that kicked off the whole plan.

Ur a loser and Drumpf was a misteak

>PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

yep even fucking market was closed because of this globalist prick

S

>still

Funeral was today, Braino.

Fox has like this 24 hour livestream going for this faggot. Had like 300 people watching. Fucking clowns man.

Attached: 1542238119747.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

(OP)

Because he was a key part of the snake that controls us now. He trial ran the wars in the middle east.
HE PLAYED A HUGE PART OF THE KILLING OF KENNEDY
(((THEY)))) are honoring them. is it really that hard to understand????

Attached: 1542992155228.png (499x463, 190K)

You know what?
You’re right.

Anons, comment on this post to draw attention to it.
This is what (((they))) don’t want us to know.

Some of us are rejoicing. If he's really dead.

Yea, honestly could see this.

it wasn't that long ago that some of those me2 bitches were claiming the old fucker was grabbing their ass. i wonder where they are now?

well shit, they are still on it 3 days ago
washingtonexaminer.com/news/metoo-accuser-interrupts-tributes-to-revive-groping-allegations-against-george-h-w-bush

S

>be me
>be vice principal
>school gets shut down for Bush's memorial
>I get the day off

Based H. W. still giving me a helping hand from the grave. Glad I voted for him, twice.

Attached: happy wojak.png (1001x823, 522K)

He should have died in PRISON

Attached: 4927398-6261595-image-a-12_1539189675691.jpg (634x951, 78K)

He lived too long in my opinion. Glad he's dead. Fuck him.

Attached: 1536107497735.jpg (500x506, 52K)

>Shut down public services
>reduce operating expenses
>maximize savings

see?

I guess Illinois didn’t give a shit? I got mail today and I check everyday.

What a servile, faggoty statement. Respect a piece of shit simply because he has power over you. Pathetic.

Say what you want about George, but that motherfucker cleaned house in Iraq and then FUCKING LEFT. No lingering war defending sub-humans who just want to die. Fought in WW2 and got shot down, ran the CIA. He's seen all the shit we only speculate about on here. He was a VP for 8 years and a president for 8 years. Now that mind is gone forever. F

Attached: HW.jpg (191x264, 9K)

Traffic was really awesome today, if government puts so much traffic on the streets that it makes driving unbearable then government is too big

my favorite president
James Monroe
Dwight David Eisenhower
Herbert Clark Hoover

Why not Truman?

He served the jews well. No human cared that he died. Just deep state rats.

America loves her Satanic politicans above all others.

Checked

F

No, because he did a tough job on your and my behalf.

Every 15 min on the radio for 3 days straight now ...sick of it.

Attached: elon pepe.jpg (565x425, 57K)

It takes more mourning with that many secrets. He was part of the deep state

lmfao i bet he shit his self and it smelled like dead old peope

When H W was head of the CIA, Carter was president and asked him what was going on at Groom Lake. Bush straight told Carter to go fuck himself. Look it up.

Attached: GJ.jpg (292x219, 20K)

yesterday I believe Comey and Lynch were supposed to testify, is that right? I guess (((they))) had to kill this guy and shut it down if it only buys them some days to regroup and get their stories straight.

Attached: 1508886480349.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

GHWB actrually tried to confront the ZOG after Desert Storm, he even said it on national tv, that’s why Ross Perot was allowed air time on tv to steal GHWB votes.

Hahahaha we are mourning the passing of GHB's NWO. Good riddance!

?? how would you not notice that they were closed today?

Imagine being this retarded and cucked. Imagine... being a boomer.

S

no

Attached: 154207794397382867 (9).jpg (615x409, 28K)

Thank fucking god Best Buy shipped my smash bros via UPS. Would’ve REE’d hard otherwise

Also, did any of you fags play rdr2? [spoiler]im scared:(

imagine being a little poopy pants piss ant zoomer

Did anything like this happen when Reagan bit it? I’m honestly unsure if this is standard procedure or the spook community is a fan of pageantry when sending off one of their own.

>Heard it started around JFK's time.

>live fighting for americans
>die fighting the jews
>the jews use your death to help them destroy america

Awwww fuck. Now I won’t get my junk mail and bills.

yes
money.cnn.com/2004/06/07/markets/nyse_reagan/index.htm

>tfw you realize Justin Trudeau will deliver a eulogy at your funeral

Attached: d4d3f911-f6b1-4ca9-8f6c-832ea1494bb7-VPC_OBAMA_HIGHLIGHT_DESK_THUMB[1].png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

goyim

When you live in a goddess degenerate society everybody fears death. They know where they'll end up when they'll die.

He was president desu.
We need to respect these positions, it's the only thing that seperates us from the rest of the world. We need to be proud of these people.

Imagiene when Bill Clinton or Obams crokes. Those spooks will make it a national holiday.

Postal Workers in the US are some of the laziest niggers in existence and they constantly bitch about their job.

S

Attached: sdfa.jpg (1200x630, 96K)

This story is disturbing tbqh. Such a dumb fucking reason for your life to essentially end when you’re that young

>le throwing baybies out t'incubaturz

only a retard would eat a wild slug, nature has a way of sorting itself out

youtube.com/watch?v=r5kqXHflKnw

The world of the american elites is collapsing so they hope tbey will somehow save it by manifesting devotion to their secular religion of (((Americanism))) by engaging in long religious festivals over the corpses of people like McCain or Bush

Attached: Drf9hmrWoAAiocI.jpg (1200x752, 87K)

>Boomer
>Gulag

Like butter on toast

you have a seizure while typing this?

He was like 19 and buzzed with his m8s. Kids do stupid shit

( ( ( m a s o n s ) ) )

You should shoot yourself in the fucking head and prove to us you aren't afraid of death. Pussy.

Attached: uwpc4szi8gb01.jpg (829x829, 203K)

>No, because he did a tough job on your and my behalf.
Lol he did a tough job for the money and power for his own benefit, not for the peons of the country. When did people start becoming so deluded to think the people want to be president for other people and not their own desire for power?

Attached: 1516227117209.jpg (640x480, 48K)