Boomer VS Gen - X

Why are the Boomers so afraid of us Gen-X kids? Could it be they are afraid that these goofball millennials might find out about what they did to us? And why do they skip over us and go straight to these millennials when they talk about social issues?

Attached: BER-X.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/5851062/generation-x-is-sick-of-your-bullshit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll describe it for you. Here we have a Gen Exer knocking a dumbfuck millenials block off.

Attached: 1531960267379.gif (320x180, 860K)

Just be thankful you're not being blamed for literally everything

Attached: 1544027198389.png (500x536, 217K)

Oh and he should have busted that other nasty bitch that was in his way right in the mouth to. She'd look better that way.

The jew fears Gen-X

Pro tip: they did. They truly did. GenX was the worst laziest most sexual addicts ever.

Nope. He's not a gen x

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-193555_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 835K)

user at one time we was getting the blame for everything. How's about you run on home to your bitch ass mama and explain why the Dildo"s dude's not are bouncing off your chin?

Regardless he think's like a Gen Exer and plus he doesn't act like a faggot boomer like the rest of you idiot's do so he's cool in our book and worthy of being one of us.

Boomers hate everyone outside of their clique. They shit on their parents, then shit on their kids, now are shitting on their grandkids. Fuck, they even shat on members of their own generation that served in Vietnam. They drive around in foreign cars, live in gated communities, and use social media to preach to each other how kids have it so easy today all while ignoring real problems.

Attached: 1456752083799.jpg (534x401, 53K)

You know I wish back in 1990 when I was 12 I could have been that guy when my loser boomer mom's boyfriend was kicking my older brothers ass.

Gen x are too cynical to market to do are largely ignored in favour of the more gullable boomers and millennials.
Zoomers can look forward to being another footnote

I know all of this is true " but " I'm not gonna even try and come up with a response because let's face it nobody cares what any of us think.

I concur.

> Gen-X kids
Gen-Xer's are like 50 years old you retarded boomer. You're all fucking boomers.

Only a millennial would say something so stupid.

Oh and I was born in February of 1978 so no you stupid fucking millenial nazi fuck I am indeed NOT a god like your fucktard boomer slave master.

Faggot ass bitch....

We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.

I have to agree. I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'm just as heartbroken, angry and full of hate as I was back when I was a young teenager counting down the day's until I was 16 and could drop out of high school and disappear from society. And unfortunately that's what many of us did.

( But however ) I'm extremely proud of our generation. Somehow we all managed to create a life for ourselves without any help from anybody but ourselves. Despite how much our boomer parents hate us we all turned out pretty damn good.

We have nothing to be ashamed of......

kys maplefaggot
this post is from Fight Club, user
you gotta lurk moar newfaggot
this kinda shit
>run on home to your bitch ass mama and explain why the Dildo"s dude's not are bouncing off your chin?
is top fuckin kek but i have a sneaking suspicion that you're not the best LARP i've seen in months but think you're on some BBS and its 1992
we know what they did to you
why the fuck do you think we post on Jow Forums

Attached: alex p keaton.jpg (470x720, 37K)

Yeah well guess what fuckface? NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK! Now go suck a dick you glorious winged foggot.

you ruined it
5/8 b8
you had me going user

Attached: rare elliot.jpg (620x616, 84K)

>weak

Yeah we have a history of ruining everything.

Attached: 2o6xep.jpg (400x322, 38K)

Generation X Is Sick Of Your Bullshit

gizmodo.com/5851062/generation-x-is-sick-of-your-bullshit

"Generation X is a journeyman. It didn't invent hip hop, or punk rock, or even electronica (it's pretty sure those dudes in Kraftwerk are boomers) but it perfected all of them, and made them its own. It didn't invent the Web, but it largely built the damn thing. Generation X gave you Google and Twitter and blogging; Run DMC and Radiohead and Nirvana and Notorious B.I.G. Not that it gets any credit.

But that's okay. Generation X is used to being ignored, stuffed between two much larger, much more vocal, demographics. But whatever! Generation X is self-sufficient. It was a latchkey child. Its parents were too busy fulfilling their own personal ambitions to notice any of its trophies-which were admittedly few and far between because they were only awarded for victories, not participation."

Gen X are crypto-boomers

so what? you millenials are all about "no social security for me" "no this for me" well maybe if you got a job then you could have a nice car like me.

1974 reporting in.
That's actually pretty good, I like it.
>self-sufficient
>latchkey child
>parents were too busy fulfilling their own personal ambitions

Don't forget how our mom's kicked our father's out of our lives because they " CLAIMED " they was a piece of shit. But then they replaced our dads with bums that was worse than our fathers and wanted to beat the shit out of us simply because they could. And please tell everybody how our idiot mom's went along with all of this. And not only that they blamed us for all of this.

HA! It's all of our fault our mothers was retards and it's our fault our stepdads and her loser boyfriends kicked the shit out of us.

You know maybe we all deserved it?????

>Why are the Boomers so afraid of us Gen-X kids?
Because Gen-X would gladly shut down Social Security.

yeah, we did, it didn't last as long as the abuse you've been getting tho

millenials deserve it anyway for being such fags

>(((Boomer)))
Know what (((they))) did to the West

Can one steal boomer grave stones to make a cobblestone driveway? Too obvious?

Gen Xer

Attached: 1-7-773x1030.jpg (773x1030, 251K)

gen x knows that boomers have been utter cunts for 20+ years and they deserve to be bashed and humiliated even when they get old and frail

we shall have boomer pogroms when they are all in nursing homes just for the lolz

>we shall have boomer pogroms when they are all in nursing homes just for the lolz
Why bother? Just give them to H1B "nurses".

The Boomers drug was a heartbreaker for all of us

i think they prefer being served by a grateful to be in the country shitskin than some young white that rightfully hates their guts

better shave those edges so no one trips faggot

someone give me a long rundown

Gen X was named such, because they were the 'forgotten' ones. X is a strike-out, a cross, something that is wrong or representative of someone who can not write their name. Gen x hated this classification and have been seething ever since. Boomers only had kids to satisfy their social status and considered them as an investment property, expecting them to take care of boomers when they get older.

You missed the quotes around the word 'nurses'.

I'll give you a short one: they aborted a huge chunk of Gen-X, and neglected the rest, then when political power ought to have changed hands there weren't enough Gen-X to counter their machinations -- and, to make matters worse, the boomers did everything socially possible to undermine future generations: destroyed company loyalty, destroyed the idea that training is proper and good, destroyed marriage, destroyed the judicial system, and finally took a big long dump on future generations by "spending their inheritance!"

What kind of drop-out deadbeats tangibly associate with an entire generation. you're all a load of delusional wage slaves lmfao

> (You)
>better shave those edges so no one trips faggot

I have about 120 yards to go. Not including center walkway. Being not completely level gives it flair.

Fill with gaps: gravel, cement or moss? What do you think?

>Namrfagging
Leave you fucking attention whore.

what someone to give them their pills, wash them, wipe their ass, sure really need a nurse for that

I'd use gravel or cement. Moss actually dissolves the stone over time, and will fucking take over if you're not very diligent about keeping it trimmed back. I learned that the hard way.

Gen X, by the way.

Attached: niennunb.png (487x436, 446K)

1971 here

Deep down the Boomers know that we are going to fucking abandon the boomers when they get infirm and senile

the reason they dont have grandkids is cuz we know the world may not be inhabitable for them in 50 years, and that Boomer selfishness has wrecked the middle class in this country

this Christmas, my GF and I are gonna sit in a hot tub, eat some MJ edibles, drink mimosas and watch movies

we may very well be last generation in america to have a semi decent lifestyle, so we are just gonna ride out the decline

We saw straight past our parents tricks an know all in the book. Our age is 0/ = X.
Our parents used we kids to control your world.

This world is now our idea an their labour.
When they are gone, WE are the generation that is OLD.
>Inevitable development. Through YOU.