/ourguys/ confirmed

Do we as a board have to now face the truth and acknowledge that these dark skinned savages may have saved the world?

Attached: dfghfsjgg.png (794x1123, 962K)

Great question, does anyone care to answer?

maybe this is why no one is allowed to interfere with this tribe....

is there any biblical verse that says that the Gospel must be presented to all people before Christ will return?

No. There's a verse on Jow Forums that guarantees this article was written by a jew. Let me check

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

If only dark skinned savages would have killed every colonialist, missionary and UN workers long time ago.

Attached: parrot christmas.gif (400x300, 96K)

Matthew 24:14

There's a book about this island where it turns out the island is the garden of den, and the sentinelese are actually a tribe of immortal monsters named "the flaming sword" put there to slay any humans who return.

Atheists

bot

Why cannot white people isolate and create their own tribes? Why the government does not allow it to avoid taxes or the benefits of living in a state?

Attached: harry.png (500x544, 163K)

>care
Nope
sage

>And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Chilling, might be on to something

>Step 1. Create pictographic story of the four gospels which a stone age people could understand
>Step 2. Make 1 million copies of said visual story
>Step 3. Dump on Sentinel from a plane
>Step 4. Watch the end
We might finally be able to get off this ride.

That refers to "this gospel of the kingdom" meaning it is fulfilled during the tribulation, not Church-Age. At the present time there is only the gospel of the grace of God (Galatians 1:6-9; Acts 20:24).

>" And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." Revelation 14:6-7

> Why cannot white people isolate and create their own tribes?
> being this retarded
pretty sad how you know nothing about human history. well done, faggot.

OK, who let the puerto rican out of the basement again. I fucking swear I'm not going to catch him this time.

Attached: 4DDCB38800000578-5911617-image-m-29_1530578442308.jpg (634x501, 16K)

FUCKING BOT STOP THIS NOW

I am 100% on board with this.

I hate this cunt even more now. Hope they fucked and feasted on his corpse.

>why can't greedy desperate retards manage to hold onto something they could sell and get bux?
yeah, you should think about it some more, faggot