How Can I Legally And Consentually Get My Parents To See Me Naked?

So I have this fetish if that's what you call it. The idea of my parents seeing me naked is super arousing to me. I'm 19 years of age and i have never had any medical issues so don't blame it on that. So i have an idea. What if they need something in the bathroom when im on the shower, could I say "you can come in, I don't mind" and when they come in they see me? They know there is no shower curtains so wouldn't from their knowledge they know 100% what is happening when they open the door?

Like it's not flashing if they know im naked when they come in and im like "yeah it's fine i don't mind" right? If it is please educate me on the laws on this issue.

Attached: not.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Forcing/tricking someone to see something they don't want to see is not okay.

See a therapist.

Did you not read my post? I'm not forcing or tricking anyone. They will KNOW im in the shower before they open the door, and I'll say "yeah sure come in". Before they even touch the door they will know i am naked in the shower so it's NOT forcing or tricking. Read again please.

Seek Therapy.

Why?

the problem isn't really the rape-y vibe, it's that you're sexually aroused by your parents seeing you naked.

that could be a problem. honestly I'm not even sure. no judgement man, but you definitely should consider therapy.

>rape-y

Why do you say that? I'm doing as much as i can to make sure it's as voluntary and consentual as possible. By making sure they KNOW im naked in the shower before they open the door

>that could be a problem.
How is it a problem?

>Like it's not flashing if they know im naked
When you say "come in" they assume that you have the curtain drawn you fucking retard, that's exactly flashing

They, like anyone else, would assume that you've covered yourswlf temporarily with a towel instead of holding your dink in your hand and smiling at them

We don't have a curtain RETARD. I specifically said

>"they know there is no shower curtains" - OP in my first post

What if i say "i don't mind im completely naked and have no towel but it's ok".

Then sure, that's fine but totally weird and if I was your parent I would just wait until you get out

"Uhhh okay user nevermind we'll come back later"

See this is what im worried about. What if i say that and they're like "oh ok we'll come back later". I'd have to go "no wait come in it's fine" but that would sound weird.

Could I say "yeah im naked and stuff and dont have a towel but sure i don't mind". Would that work?

And how is it weird?

How is it weird? Because you're a grown ass man that has a flashing incest fetish. No normal person is insistent on showing their weiner to their parents. If you take "weird" as meaning "not normal", it's very fucking weird OP

It's not incest and it's not flashing. Incest is when you want to have sex with a parent. I just have this idea i jerk off to where im in a shower room and my parents are there watching me.

If you want to split hairs and define incest as intercourse and not sexual thoughts or actions with/towards family members, you beat me there
Even if they do come in, they're going to shield their eyes and avoid looking at you
This isn't going to happen like you want it to

"Forget" your towel and then run out lookin' for one. When they see you, tell them that you thought no one was home

No. I will do nothing illegal.

Should i make my thoughts public? I have autism and am terrible with knowing what's socially acceptable. I'm pretty sure if i tell people i have these thoughts they will think im weird. I shouldn't tell anyone this right? Like i shouldn't tell anyone at my college?

I almost mentinoed it before but think everyone will judge me.

Never ever ever tell anybody about this except your old buddy Jow Forums

Just wait till one of them walks in and pretend you're about to turn on the shower as they open the door

Thanks Jow Forums

What if they ask why i have a boner? Should i just say i masturbate to the thought of women in the shower?

>What if they ask why i have a boner? Should i just say i masturbate to the thought of women in the shower?
Perhaps turn the other way? Or cover your penis?

They'll see my ass though which usually has shit on it before i go into the shower since i don't wipe. There's jets in the shower and i spray the shit off with them.

>What if they ask why i have a boner?
Shout "I'M SORRY" until they leave the room, say nothing else

>which usually has shit on it before i go into the shower since i don't wipe
This thread keeps getting better

I thought that's not that big of a deal and a lot of people do it now that most showers have high powered jets. My friend told me he does it. Since the showers have jets why not just crank them up and stick your ass to them and i even widen my asshole a bit so the water cleans any shit on the inside.

Nude beach or spa/bath house (like the Korean ones)

Well, wipe this time man. It's not a hard price to pay to get your dick wet.

Kek this whole thread is a masterpiece

Can you compile it, I'm on mobile

>this entire thread

Attached: 1505331142252.jpg (600x456, 19K)

I warned you