BORDER LIVE GENERAL (LIVE PD BUT BORDER PATROL)

BORDER LIVE GENERAL

STARTS IN 20 MINTUES FROM THIS POST AT 9PM EASTERN

>What is Border Live?
It's basically LivePD but it takes place on the US Border and follows Border Patrol.

>What Channel?
Discovery Channel. Stream below if you don't have cable:

arconaitv.us/stream.php?id=35

Attached: border-live-11-5-2018-05025.jpg (584x331, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Weir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wier_(name)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My butt itches.

Based and redpilled.

First for literally nothing.
It'll be a Jewish shillfest. Guaranteed.
Screencap this.

bump

So is the host gonna be Dan Abrams tier?

Attached: A08570A5-1B8A-4BB0-B70B-2D131F9CAB79.jpg (1024x678, 95K)

No. It's this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Weir

any rabbit anons streaming?

>(((Wier)))
>(((CNN)))

I'm sure this will be a fair and balanced look at the border

isnt there an episode of livepd today too?
if border live is a shillfest I guess we switch to another shillfest

Yes. I recommend watching both shitfests at once for max comfyness.

>(((Wier)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wier_(name)

They clearly scheduled today for damage control.
>Oy vey goyim! Don’t watch those brown people get captured by evil Drumpftard border patrol, let’s watch Franklin county and get some whites arrested!

HERE WE GO BOyS

I think I saw Sheriff Lamb.

>camera shows a crowd of illegals at the fence
>someone yells to deploy the gas
>Zendejas brought to the front

haha this really is a ripoff of live pd

Except it's not live. Not even close. It's been dark in California for at least an hour and the host was talking about "dat beautiful sunset."

It's probably like Live PD in that it's considered live if it happened in the same evening as the show is being aired. It's probably within ~30 minutes to and hour and a half at the high end.

yep. the kikes are trying so hard to duplicate its success. and u know that if that make this show a cadence for increased border protection, it will get terrible ratings from all the other kikes in media. my money is on its a pro open borders show.

>that guy driving while looking at phone

>muh militarization of border patrol is a bad thing

fuck this show. i already hate it just 11mins in.

They need less editing, less commentary, and less daylight then. We're 10 minutes in and everything's been daylight so far, with editing making it feel like it's real time. I'm trying not to hate the new show, but they're doing nothing to say, "Let's look at something that happened earlier." It feels disingenuous, but otherwise they'd be straight copying Live PD. They're in a tough spot.

We're about 10 minutes into the first episode and I haven't seen the push to let in brown people like I thought they would start with. They started with a drug lord raid. I'm surprised, honestly.

they did mention "the Dreamers"

Fucking dropped.

>(((woman)))
>(((correspondant)))

Oh boy, here we go

Nothing like that yet, it seems pretty neutral law enforcement follow along right now

i'd say the closest we'll get to being based and redpilled with this show is about a 50/50 balance if we're lucky. im still betting against these kikes tho

>peaceful economic migrant

Attached: 1526863244247.jpg (200x382, 15K)

>Muh peaceful economic migrant

"Peaceful economic migrants"
I'm going back to Live PD lads

wow this is absolute shit. should have called it #borderwhy?

This is fucking terrible. It's a blatant LivePD ripoff, but it's not even close to being live. It should be dark by now but it's full daylight.

Also, the host has no personality compared to Dan Abrams.

Hard pass.

Attached: n6i8y.jpg (1200x900, 113K)

>complicated border politics
No, they're fucking not. Not a citizen? "You have to go back."

Sup faggots, y’all remember me from the Livepd threads last year? I’m producing on this show now ha. My team opened the show

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

>lady getting emotional from a illegal getting detained

What the fuck, man.

Oh yeah, I remember you. Are you the one that posted pictures of yourself in the cop car with the camera?

Attached: depositphotos_9745558-stock-photo-old-man-working-on-computer.jpg (1023x744, 89K)

Bill Weir is terrible. Show has no pacing. Too many cuts to studio.
>"economic migrant"
Trying to like this but it's too much work.

Discovery is using very, very nice cameras compared to Live PD. That means none of this shit is live. Live PD's cameras are pixelated because they have to have live encoders AND cellular/data equipment in the same unit. This Discovery shit is way too high quality with nice looking lenses and bokeh and all that crap. Maybe the STUDIO segments are live, but the border footage is NOT.

Who's got the bigger nose, Dan Abrams or Bill Weir?

>woman being emotional
If they don’t improve this by the next commercial break I’m out.

Live PD has minimal delay and is currently pitch black in cali and texas, this shit is nowhere near live

>the fucking mugs with the logo
This is getting pathetic with all the ripoffs

I think the problem is they keep showing these rewind segments and hardly any live segments. It's basically just a live studio cam with segments that have been filmed earlier.

agreed. this is the first and LAST episode i watch of this shit.

>it was live when we recorded it

Yupp that was me, I also took pics of the live broadcast gear

Some of that footage with the woman corrispondant was clearly shot with a DLSR with a wide open aperture, not the kind of camera that can go live as far as I can tell.

This show needs way more live segments if it wants to succeed.

Repost that shit? I'm curious to see real behind-the-scenes shit.

It’s a eva 1 camera, we use canon 205’s for the field crews

what the fuck do you expect. How can anyone expect any product of the (((media))) to not be pozzed?

Bingo. Way too much bokeh and background blur. It just doesn't look "believable" because it's too "nice." Okay, maybe they're taking gigantic half-terabyte SD cards out of cameras and handing them off to a guy who uploads the raw compressed data to a central editing server, but that's kinda ridiculous and removed the "live streaming" effective gimmick that makes Live PD so appealing.

The Hondureños is a cia negro and fakestream media psy-op so you amerimutts keep eating shit while we turn you into 95% brown but it doesnt even matter because AMLO will build the segundo piso hyperloop wall when the inmigrante quota is filled and the southern states become re-anexed to Mexico but not as a republic but a protectorate (Kinda like Poopto Rico), remember my words cleetus, also eat shit and die you white trash 56% racist pochos negroes

Making America Mexico Again, Gobierno de Mexico

Attached: cheetomanbtfo.jpg (720x1280, 298K)

We got this the other day but weren’t allowed to film it since there were minors involved

Attached: BE7EE46E-FDB4-4F52-8A5A-F044CDC645CB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

I got to say I'm a fan of the live format that you guys do. I'm a huge fan of cops and if it existed I would watch a channel with nothing but livePD.

She chick is a total bleeding heart twat, we’re kinda worried that she is going to derail this shit, plus her camera guy is a total cuck

There was a car fire just now my team responded to but by the time we got here it was already extinguished

HAHAHA DAN ON LIVE PD JUST THREW TREMENDOUS SHADE ON THIS SHOW.

"He is at the border there, as you can see it is dark. Because this is... live. As he patrols there."

>eva 1

Holy shit, are you serious? They are using straight up cinema cameras for their "live" show? What kind of rigging are they using for the EVA1? I was on a commercial set that was filmed using a rented Panasonic EVA 1 and that shit was in no way mobile by the time it was geared up and ready to film.

>canon 205
That makes a lot more sense for a live production.

Attached: DE2D91B0-ABF7-4CDC-89BE-4A2A323B8F5A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

How much of a delay is there between the filming and being shown on national TV?

Reduce the obvious delay and quit the jewing for spics and you’ll retain an audience

Yeah I saw that, he shit all over it pretty good.

It’s just on a shoulder rig, I keep a wide berth of her and her camera dude, I honestly hate both of them

30 minutes, except for when we film with ICE

That’s not me dude. I’m just a field producer. The faggots in NY need to do that

Hank Hill would be furious at the misuse of that propane tank

Pretty cool how they were showing a "nice sundown" on the border about two hours after that sundown would've happened, and "live" scene after scene was in bright daylight afterwards.

The magic of television, eh?

Are they allowed to show deaths? Or do they have to cover those up?

Yeah I know. It’s dumb. Did that atleast look good on screen? I was watching from the drone pilot’s monitor but it didn’t really do it justice

Tell the camera guy to step down to like f8 and then bump the ISO up to make it mesh with the other footage better if you see him again, the stuff shot with the EVA stuck out like a sore thumb

Yeah they have before, we got a few deaths on Livepd

you producing for both, or only the border show now?

The show is still showing dusk-light scenes. Dusk was hours ago even in California.
Y'know, the show looks GREAT compared to Live PD, which is one of the reasons why I know it's nothing even close to "live." None of the video is being compressed on the camera and then streaming over cellular networks. The lens quality is way too nice. There's no way this isn't at least hours behind, and even that's a stretch. There's way too much going on with the video before it hits the editing workstation before hitting broadcast. The original source material is too good of quality for it to be legit low-lag from the field.

I can see them doing it for the first few episodes. They have to appeal to a wider audience and once they get people hooked it won't matter.
The very fact that this show exist is somewhat pro-Border Patrol I'd say.

did you miss the part where a roastie got emotional about an illegal getting arrested?

kys shill

Yeah he’s a know it all douche that worked on border wars

Na i quit Livepd because of professional differences

well good luck, hope this show gets less interference from (((them))) and gets better in upcoming episodes

Yes. I tuned in 5 mins ago you fucking spastic.

Let's say I adopted a Snow Leopard for $8.00 a month. How much would go to the outdoorsmen actually doing something to protect the animal vs how much through "administrators" and whatnot?

Same. I've been shitting on the show due to its obvious not-liveness and the video quality being too nice, but if we can have two great "live" shows and you can have a good time working on a show with a better professional environment and with people you feel more comfortable around then everyone wins. One doesn't to suck for the other to be good, right?

Yeah it’s not live really. And the pretaped stuff is edited to look live for some retarded reason

I’m glad I can deliver a good product for you guys

>we can have two great "live" shows

Definitely, especially since the shows don't normally overlap. Border Live on Wed. and Live PD on Fri / Sat.

Tonight is the only time they overlap.

Officer Trejo looks really fucking white.

you happen to know who was workin up in warwick tonight? camera guy should be lookin for a new job soon after that shit he just pulled

Yeah Livepd is doing a “special” episode this Wednesday and next Wednesday to try to steal audience. Fuck those people, the higher ups are all feminist fucking twats from NY

I’m not sure man, there are several teams in Texas and only my team in Arizona

All i see is TV commercials

Attached: not crazy cat..png (330x312, 159K)

Attached: 631A198F-91D6-4BD0-942B-9E2866EAC413.jpg (4096x2732, 1.36M)

Did you take that? That's a really good shot. I can never seem to get the sun to expose properly without severely under exposing everything else when I try to get pics / vids with the sun in them.

>Mexican goy- er...government!

Attached: pepe very unamused.jpg (428x368, 19K)

This sucks ass so far

Guys, I found a pic of the camera guy who's filming the woman correspondent

Attached: MV5BMTY1NjAzNzE1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTk0ODc0._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 12K)

I did, on a canon 5D. I field produce and do still photos

I’ll try to find a picture of him, he’s a granola faggot

This is what BorderLIVE thinks the Texas border looks like at 9 PM in December.

Because for them to show reality, it would be against the narrative that these are good people and a net positive to the country. I'm honestly impressed that they showed drugs being smuggled.

I believe it, I can feel it through the camera somehow when he's filming that roastie. He needs to be shooting with a chad camcorder instead of a beta cine camera like a real man