/FRG/ French Revolution General: LITTLE MACRON EDITION!

A protester says he has nothing to loose and will bring weapon to the next protest
youtube.com/watch?v=VvsEV3wffGQ
Protesters arrested says they have no regret and they don't fear prison
youtube.com/embed/t-SdwtodFsg

Yellow vest use forklit to destroy toll booth
youtube.com/watch?v=abxv8tk-9FY
and use another against the cops
youtube.com/watch?v=QH39icQbMp8

Macron visit restaurant in luxury Champs Élysée avenue after the protest and get booed
youtube.com/watch?v=5m6NnQs7GfE
A government office has been burned by a molotov
youtube.com/watch?v=O0eaxG5KN6w
Macron visit it later and gets booed, his car chased by an angry mob
youtube.com/watch?v=m2nRrzgh3qE
youtube.com/watch?v=809CAroxFdU

REMINDER : 72% still support the movement even after the violent protest
francetvinfo.fr/economie/transports/gilets-jaunes/gilets-jaunes-72-des-francais-soutiennent-le-mouvement-malgre-les-violences-selon-un-sondage_3082487.html

then, the basic hurr durr
>muh gibmedat
they don't want to pay for other, rural French don't get anything in return for their taxes, no bus, no train, no school, no postal service, no police station and no job, no healthcare if they work, everything is for Paris and the racial suburbs
>muh commie
this is about nationalism vs globalism, the left vs right paradigm is a jewish trick, you can see them wave French flag and sing our national anthem
>muh chimpout
they are trying to access the Presidential Palace for 3 weeks now, as for what they will do once here just watch the last video again

The Rungis market is the largest wholesale market in the world and is THE most vital logisitical asset in paris. Shut Rungis down and you'll get Macron shaking, literally!

Attached: chartt.png (1200x1200, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bfmtv.com/police-justice/gilets-jaunes-un-syndicat-de-police-depose-un-preavis-de-greve-a-partir-de-samedi-1582326.html
twitter.com/BFMTV/status/1070349638723612673
fr.sputniknews.com/france/201812041039169517-edouard-philippe-six-mois-taxes-giltes-jaunes
20minutes.fr/societe/2387967-20181205-gilets-jaunes-direct-executif-defend-plan-sortie-crise-assemblee-suivez-journee
francetvinfo.fr/economie/transports/gilets-jaunes/gilets-jaunes-72-des-francais-soutiennent-le-mouvement-malgre-les-violences-selon-un-sondage_3082487.html
francetvinfo.fr/economie/transports/gilets-jaunes/gilets-jaunes-l-elysee-redoute-un-mouvement-d-une-grande-violence-samedi-a-paris_3086245.html
youtu.be/OdZLMUKJOJg?t=35
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/ageing/replacement-chap5.pdf
youtu.be/OdZLMUKJOJg?t=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

first for niggerdicks

You're a nigger.

5th for overengineered guillotines

Attached: Guillotine.jpg (1140x1091, 142K)

do you, french, understand that, if the riots were successful, there would be very-very... really VERY serious political concequenses not only for France but the EU itself?

vest man beat big nose man

Attached: 1539528129291.png (388x766, 235K)

I remember yuropoors guffawing when I was telling them europe was on the verge of revolt, saying "no america is closer!"

Is it a coincidence that the revolution started in a country everyone calls frogs?

Attached: 1541529323039.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

Les gars, vous allez vraiment le faire ? Vous allez buter Macron ?

I just watched the video of the forklift smashing into the toll booth and now I have this deep inner urge to start chimping out on the streets alongside them. I thought I had better control than this, higher IQ than this.

I think that's the point.

Attached: 84.jpg (442x539, 123K)

wow that makes a lot of sense. Kek give us a sign, please bless me with some digits and show us that this isnt just a coincidence

Attached: 0s4u30dfqyvy.png (500x1039, 244K)

You should post less and lurk moar, especially since you post this in every thread.

Peut-être. Not me, but peut-être.
PLEASE POPO DON'T COME KNOCKING DOWN MY DOOR
UGUUUUUUUUU~

what is that band around the head hole for?

bfmtv.com/police-justice/gilets-jaunes-un-syndicat-de-police-depose-un-preavis-de-greve-a-partir-de-samedi-1582326.html

For the record, there is a police union goi g on strike starting on saturday.

Attached: 1544054813577.jpg (1080x1920, 367K)

Rest your forehead so you're comfortable before you die

The EU can thank us later.

didn't you predict them the race war?

Ergonomic headrest I assume

i didn't get a clear answer in the previous one

>start a peaceful protest
>80% support
>intelligence services infiltrate it
>start flinging shit and killing people
>40% support in a month
>10% support in 2 months

>flag

How sure can we be that you don't live in a subaru? do you happen to be british?

>start a peaceful protest
When did that happen?

how nice of them
riots still going on?

You havent kept up with the news, have you?
The police is now joining.

To hold the head in place for a clean cut. The force of the blade striking could probably cause the neck to move around.

UPDATE THE OP YOU NIGGER
this is not a circlejerk

Police Union refuse to fight despite promised a special bonus for saturday
twitter.com/BFMTV/status/1070349638723612673
PM tries to buy time for a debate at the Parliament and only "suspend" the tax for 6 months
fr.sputniknews.com/france/201812041039169517-edouard-philippe-six-mois-taxes-giltes-jaunes
"not enought and too late" we will not surrender : 78% not satisfied
20minutes.fr/societe/2387967-20181205-gilets-jaunes-direct-executif-defend-plan-sortie-crise-assemblee-suivez-journee

A protester says he has nothing to loose and will bring weapon to the next protest
Protesters arrested says they have no regret and they don't fear prison

Macron visit restaurant in luxury Champs Élysée avenue after the protest and get booed
A government office has been burned by a molotov
Macron visit it later and gets booed, his car chased by an angry mob

REMINDER : 72% still support the movement even after the violent protest

Attached: 1537242751970.jpg (900x900, 89K)

If head flops fwd too far, cut isn't clean and makes a terrible scene. Strap holds head so that cervical vertebrae are in optimal alignment to be severed.

You want a good clean cut. The other thing impedes efficiency of processing.

updated my end of the copy pasta I have

Attached: thxs for copy pasta.png (1403x711, 71K)

no idea, I haven't slept in two days, feeling extra-sleepy
I guess so

At this point I'm pretty sure he'll get JFK'd sooner or later.

man i wanna eat their asses

>implying peaceful protests change governments

>JFK'd
More like Louis 16th'd
JFK was a good man and didn't deserve to die.

ikr

nice
saturday a bloodbath it will be
francetvinfo.fr/economie/transports/gilets-jaunes/gilets-jaunes-l-elysee-redoute-un-mouvement-d-une-grande-violence-samedi-a-paris_3086245.html

Attached: 1521142371256.jpg (500x462, 75K)

>implying Louis XVI was a bad man

>thank us later
kek! I'm afraid it's gonna be too late for EU later

did you see this was posted earlier?

Attached: GJ.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

>man i wanna eat their asses
U know literal shit comes out of those things

go to bed user

can a frog user translate for an amerifag?

But I don't want to go to bed, daddy

It's a picture of the only gun in France.

checked

I went in Cannes once, after like 4 days I saw a fat person and I was astonished to realize that was first fat person I noticed.

there was a translation earlier. sth like: "do not surrender now, yellow vests. military men are gonna support you"

>implying violent protests win popular support

Just a traitor. Maybe he was a cool dude. Cooler without a head standing on his shoulders.

# Yellow Jackets, never let down(?)
A lot of military men are against this government and aren't fooled regarding what is happening right now.

Gotta break some eggs if you wanna make an omelette, you faggot milquetoast fence-sitter.

lost

I don't speak baguette. What does it say?

What are some good tools for self defense in an upcomming civil war in cucked European countries with restricted ownership of guns?
referred to his bow. Are the ones you can buy any good, and possibly letal? How about crossbows?

you gonna miss saturday if not

t. antifag

>implying popular support makes a government.

Here is a video showing french is Calais bringing out a shotgun to defend their homes agianst migrants

youtu.be/OdZLMUKJOJg?t=35 (go to 0:30 if it doesn't start)

Va au lit, fiston. Tu dois te mobiliser demain.

Bows are a meme

Is it only about fuel taxes,
or is it also about migration and REPLACEMENT of European people?

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/ageing/replacement-chap5.pdf

Attached: Clpx475975_Replacement_Migration.png (1280x1024, 369K)

He took very unpopular measure under the supervision of bad men, but I don't think he was as arrogant and evil as Macron. He was a bad king but not a bad man

Attached: slesartiski.jpg (967x887, 36K)

Tearing down the power structures of the (((elite))) is very satisfying

then why are the frogs chimping out
the government obviously has lost popular support

merci user. it's wild watching all this go down from out of country. pretty blacked out on the news.. good luck to you and your countrymen

72% of the population support the yellow vests in spite of the violence. The left and right are united against the centrist neoliberal macron. You fence sitting faggots are gonna die.

Théoriquement, non. Samedi, oui.
He never should've given power to the people that wronged him.
De rien. Hopefully, everything will turn out for the best for my country. I'll pray for the USA as well, don't worry!

youtu.be/OdZLMUKJOJg?t=24
Look at this absolute unit, every move he makes feel powerful

A fucking leaf. Truly the most degenerate

youre right, were crossbow boys around these parts

let's see how long these chimpers can afford to sabotage themselves and their already underpaid asses

it's a war of attrition that they're waging against themselves

Stop arrounsing me.

Attached: 1543784665911.png (1028x918, 198K)

let's hope the commies doesn't seize the movement

Because, you know, there is a plan to replace you, the white dogs, with them, the brown dogs...
(or at least this is how (((they))) understand it...)

Attached: __brown_Goyim_and_white_Europe_dogs.jpg (442x475, 135K)

They're trying, but nobody is falling for it

I surely am. What was good about him in your eyes? His relations with foreign nations?

how long until 1st and 2nd generation rapefugees mix in with the movement since they tend to work shitty jobs (if they work at all)

Are there still livestreams floating around? These French threads have been pretty comfy.

Attached: gas-who.jpg (700x698, 89K)

Don't join the coalition this time Russia

i saw one picture from this with 10000 whites in yellow vests and one very confused nigger in the middle of it.
actually should have saved that one, if any of you niggers has it.

Shlomo is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
This is his worst nightmare
>unorganized uprising of white people
>no leaders to attack and discredit
>no forethinkers to corrupt
>no institutions to subvert
>only masses of angry white folk
The jew fears the awakened white man

> implying protest will last a month

There are plenty of sheet metal and 3d printed firearms. A combo mill / lathe would help out a lot.

Attached: 70ad1cfa7bcd6adcd9d07e5a3a6643bf.jpg (904x1169, 92K)

Honestly, I just want to >imply at you for a long time, but whatever.

I'd argue that if popular support is behind the movement, then it really doesn't matter if the movement turns violent in the same way that the government can employ violence as long as it has popular support. E.g., the vast majority of grass roots revolutions.

As for peaceful revolutions, you'd be more looking at a soft take over - which would essentially cripple the government in a similar way as the strikes that ended the 4th Republic - violence can be useful here, but it's also mostly unnecessary.

>But these retards in I don't know, the far right hit a fat bitch with a car and now people are scared and the movement lost popular support

It really never was overwhelmingly popular. Demonization of a movement is extrodinarily ineffective when people actually belong to the movement in itself. For Macron to try to pin Paul DePont from bumfuckbaguetteville as a far right neonazi isn't particularly effective because Paul DePont is Marie Pari's uncle.

I'm fairly sure I made myself clear enough. You're worthless to me.
Suburbs youths have already started

Attached: 1544000606412.jpg (962x700, 339K)

It's over, no one's protesting anymore.

The voter turn out for the last election was incredibly low, I believe some croissant-European said it was record low. So it wasn’t even a popular supporter govt. and these protests started out as mostly working class rural folks being angry at being taxed to shit and having nothing to show for because the (((elite))) spend money on big city works and gibs. So ya, proletariat rise up and massacre the (((Bourgeoisie))) and reinstate divine right

Shut up ikeanigger it’s not Saturday yet

never with britts again

It will be a month next Saturday.
Still over 70% support even though some undercover cops/antifa/skinheads/shitskins went on and defiled the Arc de Triomphe.

good man. glad you are unfucking yourself, fren. saved.

After the first riot in Paris (with the barricade on the Champs Élysée) support was at 84%

After the last riot in Paris (Arc de Triomphe battle) it was still at 72%

(but people at 85% are against violence)

Imagine your country being invaded and your people are there defending them. Disgusting what the white world has become. Nigger worshipping pathetic excuses for human beings.

Craft some armor, a tower shield and a mace or sword. Just butcher the rapefugees and Riot cops pucci

>Guy in the back yelling fascist

SAD!

look at this fucking Einstein.

Attached: deeer in head lights.png (409x366, 261K)

so if 85% are against violence
and violence escalates
will these 85% suddenly become pro-violence
or is it more likely for the movement to simply keep losing support