Still not buying land in Southern Missouri

>still not buying land in Southern Missouri
>what are you doing??

Attached: F6B2471D-FDD3-48D3-BA07-F804AD2B09D8.png (850x798, 865K)

sell me on it

How monochromatic is the state?

buy land in siberia, only of youre russian tho.

Avoiding tornados. Every 3 years a new town is obliterated.

Great question, would anyone like to answer?

Why would I want to live in a state called misery? Sounds like a bunch of flyover country and meth

Please keep in mind this is a global website, Amerikun. The process to moving to the US is quite daunting, and with all its flaws, I still dearly love my homeland.

Attached: 1438232575226.png (326x326, 111K)

St. Louis has more reported murder than Chicago. Very not white. Springfield is like Tucson or Boston- white enough and racist, but still liberal

fuck off, we're full

Staying as far away from fucking Leonard wood as feasibe.

And yes Ive lived in all three.

Great if you just want to live out in the woods and be left the fuck alone.

saving up for land in northern Michigan

You'll see nothing but methheads on LivePD down in Greene County

Buy land for me or for some dumb investment where Juden inhabits niggers for rental apartment?

SAINT PETERS MISSOURI HERE ASK ME ANYTHING

Attached: 3445E4D1-F734-4F6A-8E80-608DC4DFCBC6.jpg (724x1024, 57K)

I'm more interested in Alaska. I don't want to be close to niggers or the lower 48 at all should SHTF

Too busy buying another 20 acres here.

Attached: 1200px-Jefferson_state_flag.svg.png (1200x731, 90K)

indeed alaska is the most based and redpilled state

Gee i wonder

Attached: 100628.New.Madrid.EQ.jpg (401x348, 53K)

Branson is very wholesome and family friendly. A few nigs here and there but overall a vision of what entertainment could look like without Juze

Live there ? What's day-to-day like?

Attached: BestStateWorld.jpg (1024x776, 144K)

Pass. I'mma stay out in the boonies in NC.

Is the meth any good there?

>not living underground

Attached: underground house.jpg (599x462, 46K)

It's not really underground if there's no roof, just in the ground.

best

Howdy neighbor!

Attached: Fuck Florida.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Boulevard makes some great beers but their 6 packs are $15, are they that over priced in their home state?

I have my eyes on Michigan as a proto-ethnostate. You could move a few hundred people there and- bam- we have a county to ourselves

delete this.

Too many cherokeon mutts

Move to Nunavut fag

>Living like you are on Tatooine.

Boulevard 12 packs; the seasonals usually drop to about 13.99, just like Schlafly. I like Schlaflysmi packs better especially their new Stout one. It has 4 great stouts.

Saint Peters is on the outskirts of saint louis. So you have everyone from the very preppy, the cocky, to the farmers, down to the crazy niggers, violent theft niggers, and niggers on meth with whites on meth. Missouri is fucking weird because here you see it all. I work for at&t selling phones, and niggers try to steal phones all the time. ALL the time with fake credit cards and fake IDs, and they park in the back of the store so nobody will see their car plates

Attached: CCC5AFBF-0825-4A17-8DFF-C8E12DE5CDAD.jpg (728x1024, 83K)

southern missouri is fucking terrible, all the people are inbred meth-head pigs

>how to make your whole yard look like there is a septic tank 1 foot below it

That's just a courtyard

You're a fucking idiot user. Michigan is the New American Caliphate capital. It's too far gone

I've never seen any of their 12 packs, at my work I've only been offered their 6 and 4 packs. That Dark Truth is one of the better sellers desu.
I just wish they were a bit cheaper.

I live in the red area.

You imply that you actually have to be around people if you want to.

Are you southerners allowed to own property?

Attached: IMG_0297.jpg (3264x2448, 2.89M)

I like a lot of Mothers beer. Also Piney River is really good; their porter is world class.

I need to head out there. Im in eastern nc and tired of it.

missouri bro who grew up in the ozarks here so much this also fuck off were full

Attached: shrek 10.jpg (1024x683, 61K)

They are owned by InBev, some Jew run .org. I live in Shawnee Kansas, just west of KC, a suburb. Missouri is fucking trash. Look at Mizzou, look at St. Louis, most of Kansas City is nigherville, especially the metro. Fuck Missouri, niggers everywhere, meth headed assholes on every corner, it’s shit. Kansas = constitutional carry, many whites, great farmable land, large German populations, cheapish housing, better schools, low taxes, blondes. Missouri is nigger tier.

Haven't heard of them. I live in Nevada and I think the only craft brand from your state we can get is Boulevard.

Our beer scene sucks, at least for Vegas. Everyone wants to imitate California and Colorado beers. Lots of mediocre IPAs and sours. Reno seems to have better beers.

You glorious winged faggot, Boulevard is not owned by Inbev. Just for that statement drink bleach nigger.

Red Pill me on The Field Box and their pickle juice

They're owned by InBev? They don't distribute them where I live, Breakthru does.
InBev does ruin every brand they touch tho.

I like a lot of Santa Fe brewing, I am sure you can get them around there. Amazing Coffee Stout.

I live in a liberal state and have all that too...

Santa Fe always sold like shit so I haven't ordered much that, haven't had any of their beers myself. Lately I've been drinking the new Dragon's Milk seasonal. Bourbon barrel aged stout with banana and coconut. Fucking delicious nightcap brew.

no

that's Dearbornistan. There are also lots of Indians (dot not feather), which I don't mind, they seem ok. There are also lots of Chaldeans (christian Iraqis) here.

Main problem is the further north you go, the fewer jobs there are. So you either are independently wealthy or can make do working at the local Subway.

Subsidiary you chinknig.

How is Springfield liberal? It's like OKC, it goes red every election despite being a city.

FYI this poster is complaining about the literally 3 blue counties on pic related. As if the ocean of red wasn't perfectly fine.

Forgot pic

Attached: 2560px-Missouri_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (2560x2272, 341K)

What you gonna do when New Madrid earthquake destroys your state?

No no no,

come to ALABAMA and actually keep your money

Attached: TAXES.jpg (964x768, 107K)

>Live in louisville
>dont see benefits of KY being low tax state

Wtf am I doing with my life?

Attached: feels-bad-man1.jpg (600x596, 28K)

Most of my family lives in Chesterfield but I live in Georgia.

Being stupid

Also using a meme flag doesn't help

Attached: sweet home alabama.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Hello Alaskanon. Enjoying life with no property taxes?

t. former Valdezanon

Yes I am.

that's a piss-poor cornhole platform you've got there, Dick

Looks an awful lot like the copper basin.

>not living in northern Missouri, the same area as Alex Linder and Chris Langan.

none of this is particularly impressive desu

You can’t grow shit if your land is full of trees and rocks

>Shawnee
Nigger literally everyone but Lenexa is full of Mexicans. Also your daughters are whores. Source: I fucked almost two dozen in high school alone. I live in god-tier Lee's Summit negro.

PER ASPERA! Sorry on behalf of Johnson County, fellow Kansanons.

Attached: statebanner.jpg (907x1000, 208K)

Hey there, neighbor.

Lenexa is full of white liberals. Hence their desire to crawl through a mile of broken glass to have a train ran on them by the nearest football team.

Are you on TPS?

Attached: B5EF3579-6BA7-4256-B21F-2194AB4BF21E.png (1500x500, 71K)

Used to live in 63366 user. Off hwy K.

how much per acre?

Its humid af reaching over 100 Fahrenheit In the winter its equally shitty when that isnt going on its Tornado Season.

Also the population are protestant or Baptist jew lovers Missouri is one of the worst states in the union

what are the property taxes

what is the state income tax?

where r u now?

St. Louis is one of the three major cities in America where the county and city split. St. Louis city has ~300k population w/ the average demographics for a US city. St. Louis County has a population of around a million and is more suburbanized.

tl;dr STL city and county split, so the crime stats for the city are inflated.

Where'd you go to high school?

Attached: DOSZ9o_X0AEbyVf.jpg large.jpg (1200x1589, 276K)

It's 30+ miles out of Tok.

>Buying woods instead of open plain with regular seasonal rainfall and easy access to a navigable river

literal brainlett.

I live in St. Louis, red pill me on what goes on down there and I might consider buying land.

....What? What the fuck is a Korb Torsons? Ive lived in the southwest my entire life between socal and AZ and never even heard of this nor almost all of those other stores.

Who made this list??? Its retarded, It may be made up completely

Also I already own land in NW Montana anyway, a far more beautiful and isolated region.

Can Americans tell me how much 3-6 acres of land typically cost in the US?

How are the bugs and gross critters?
I don't any goddamned scorpions or giant spiders.
Also, no abundance of poisonous snakes would be nice.
I don't mind snakes per se but why expose yourself to an excruciating death.
I like living where I'm the most dangerous animal out there.
But bugs.
Fuck bugs.

Totally depends on the location, bong. Which area are we talking and how urban?

What can $10k buy me in terms of habitation?
Could I get a shack innawoods?

Location is everything. For as little as $600 to Billions.

Middle of bumfuck nowhere preferably and with ample space/land quality for an agroforest?

Really a few hundred in some instances???