How do I get over this great shame of being Irish? I don't know why but I have always felt ashamed...

How do I get over this great shame of being Irish? I don't know why but I have always felt ashamed, especially being surrounded by anglo protestants in my area. I am seen as a foreigner because of how homogenous the area is. My inferiority complex worsened after I discovered Jow Forums. How do I undo this?

Attached: 150730-collins-irish-myth-tease_wzfc7j.jpg (1480x832, 212K)

No one actually cares if you are Irish IRL, stop browsing Jow Forums

They do though; they know my accent and here in England they treat anyone foreign different. Are you an Amerimutt? Europeans answer only please.

In that case maybe you should just kill yourself. Certified Aryan German here. I think it's the right thing to do, and you don't need to travel far to do it. Just jump off your roof and angle your head down.

>Certified Aryan German here
Okay kraut, I'm not taking any advice from some faggot German, worse than a French frog. Back to your shithole foreign cunt

My cousin is Irish. Everyone thought his irish accent was cool. My other Irish cousin lives in San Francisco and she takes care of kids and people seem to like her.

I suppose I'll move to America then

move to a proper catholic country lad
pr*testants aren't human

Paddy ain't so gladdy without his precious armalite :^)

> /thread

If there was only some potion you could drink like your fellow countrymen do to dull the pain of existance

Dude its 2018, not 1918. Calm down. It probably isn't that different from having a Belgian accent in the Netherlands. Yes it is noticeable, but probs no-one will care.

English people hate the Irish, yet their redheaded leader is fucking a half nigger.
I'm sure it will be fine.

You're clearly not Irish. So I don't know why you're concerned.

This is all in your head. No-one in England has a problem with the Irish, or cares if you're a Protestant or a Catholic. We don't like people with chips on their shoulders though, and it sounds like you have one.

It's (some) Irish that hate the English. It's because they're taught a slanted version of history, and because they're still highly religious and sectarian. I have to chuckle to myself reading that this guy is "surrounded by anglo protestants". I don't think there is anywhere left in England you can honestly say that, our level of religiousity is so low. This guy is looking at things through a sectarian lens because that's how he was brought up.

Christ, have you any idea how many English people have Irish Catholic descent? (me included).

You are more than where you come from brother. Also James Joyce was irish, and Irish monks also preserved much of what we know about the model world. In writing they saved the world.

Attached: 1526285665267.jpg (720x960, 356K)

>They're taught a slanted version of history
I can't even tell if you're joking. Tell a lie, I'm certain you're not joking and are just so fucking ignorant that you don't know an inkling about the shit you're talking about.

yung irish god up in here
ireland is green and green is cash money
blessed is the yung irish god

Dude I'm english and nobody gives a shit about where you are from. I'm surrounded by people from all over the fucking world. Male irish accents were voted the sexiest to women in a poll. Protestants? What the absolute fuck?

Ok, I'll bite. I grew up in a small village, like 300 people. There people gave a shit about everything because it was BORING and nobody had anything better to do with themselves. Maybe if you are some place like that I can see it. Otherwise what the hell?

Countries teach children a sanitised version of events. In england we learn nothing except romans and world war 1 and 2 because yay we were on the winning team. We aren't taught about the empire or any of the sins of our ancestors. We didn't even cover the american revolution because, we lost I guess?

Don't know what they teach you in ireland, maybe about how the english are imperialist assholes? I mean, most developed countries were in the good old days, most had aspirations on or actually had an empire.

Also what does it mean to be irish? I can't say I understand what it means to be english, that is part of the problem in being english. We don't teach or learn a cultural identity except take the piss out of each other and try to get rich before someone fucks you over.

Why can’t you help make your country great again?

>My inferiority complex worsened after I discovered Jow Forums
You do realise Jow Forums Jow Forums moderation has been completely Kiked for the last 4 years? The original Jow Forumsacks moved to infinity chan back then. Jow Forums is a movement of Aryan solidarity. Talk of "potatoniggers" is Kike shill D&C. They try to set all the white European nationalities against each other.

Attached: KikeD&C.jpg (1199x601, 122K)