His life is ruined forever because of this

>he wanted to see a girl's tattoo
>he awkwardly flirted with his assistant
>(new) he drunkenly flirted and asked tonhave sex with some random girl at a party

I know you guys hate him, but what the actual fuck does this solve. This is also one of the first times I see people incredibly divided on the subject matter in the left, a lot of people are tired of this shit.

But the worst of it all? In about a month none of this will matter, this will be forgotten and all that will be remembered when someone hears his name is "didn't he like sexually assault people?". And thats it. He'll never get work again, and his face is too recognizable to get work anywhere else. His life is utterly destroyed and sullied forever, the women that accused him most probably won't take him to court because they clearly have no case and instead cherish their 10 minutes of minimal fame then go back to doing whatever they were doing, as will the regular person.

And that's it. This is fucked up, and as someone who leans left 9.9 times out of 10 this whole debacle has really shown me how shitty this circumstance is. It was cool when they were taking down actual rapists that hurt and forced women to do sex stuff, but this is just sad. What's going on anymore?

Attached: download (4).jpg (119x160, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank god that blinking nigger will never show his fat face ever again

I always got a rapey feeling about this guy...

>spending time with a woman that is not his wife
His own damn fault. Follow the Pence-Rule like it was dictated by the creator of the universe.

This is the reality which leftists have created.

All lefties should be eaten by their golem.

This, the science negro can go fuck himself to death now

Bill Cosby has taught him well.

Glad his life is ruined. Any faggot that even moderately capitulates to globohomo should have their lives ruined.

He should have never fucked with Pluto

Attached: mason-freemason-round-car-badges-22.jpg (320x296, 17K)

Attached: hfbzj0qehfy11.jpg (1280x853, 197K)

Let it burn

wheres the new accustation?

umm no sweetie his life was ruined because he was a sexist thinking he could grope and talk down to women because of his celebrity status

Based black science man quantum physic's mind-rapes wamens.

Attached: goback.jpg (557x305, 52K)

His life was ruined when he was born a nigger.

>He flew over my house
What’s messed up is that plenty of women exhibit this kind of behavior too.

>Everyone who was accused is either black or jewish

Attached: A18DABA3-77C9-4B01-BDAE-0FBF356C875B.jpg (196x226, 12K)

The great thing about rape is that it’s true whether you believe it or not.

the only people getting brought down by #metoo accusations are leftists and one or two conservative tv hosts who probably only pretend to be conservative for the money.

in other words, fuck em.

But everyone does that, user

I don't care about the fate of this godless nigger. he choose tobe an agent of Satan by actively combatting God. he can die in the gutter, idc

honest question: regardless of whether you like him or not, can you actually imagine this edgy fedora tipping atheist raping of physically assaulting anyone?

He'll be fine.

it eats itself

Yes I can, haven't you seen him on stage? he's a bully and I have no problem imaging him molesting women

It is unfortunate but I hope he turns inwards and finds God.

He's a nigger. Rape is written into their genetic code.

So he literally went muh dick.

WE LOSIN DEM SIGNTISTS

Attached: 1516136077133.jpg (302x319, 15K)

He's another talking head for the retarded leftist globalist ideology.
In fact, he has done nothing noteworthy for science apart from making a whole generation of gullible retards to believe they're intelligent for parroting basic popsci garbage.
He's not a scientist, he's a bishop of Scientism and if he had any ounce of common sense and intelligence as he pretends to, he would realize that the useful idiots would turn against him sooner or later.
Good fucking riddance.

to paraphrase dr. dre: i love seeing old blacks lose money

What if this is all apart of the subversion aspect that is not entirely public on Agenda 2030. Create Tinder/humble, etc and because we're going into a grand solar maximum that is going to bring us insanely hot and dry summers and very intense brutal cold winters, they are slowly BTFO all the hollyjews so they can prepare to take their familes and live underground for a while. What better way than to slander someone so they dont have to make public appearances, and they can just run click bait shit to continue the illusion while also propping up women like you want

> He'll never get work again, and his face is too recognizable to get work anywhere else.

Good. Fuck him and fuck you too. You lefties created this monster, it’ll eat you. In the meantime I’ll enjoy my beautiful wife, kids and conservative lifestyle. KYS lefty faggot.

>What's going on anymore?

#metoo was a political weapon engineered to take down Trump and any other unwanted male without the need for any kind of due process. The last two years of constant pushing by the news media and social media (provoked by the news media but sustained by the natural culture of vigilante mob justice prevalent there) of 'accusations' against powerful men and the subsequent ruining of their careers was all orchestrated to set a precedent that an accusation of sexual impropriety was enough to destroy a man's career, even if nothing about it was even theoretically illegal.

While they did succeed in taking down Roy Moore, constant Stormy Daniels hysteria failed to bring down Trump and the failure of the Kavanaugh defamation killed it for good. Now without the media there to push it anymore (at least against non-republicans), even those who supported the witch hunt previously will eventually come to realize how batshit it all was.

Attached: 1513604791207.jpg (704x500, 138K)

His life is destroyed and the npcs are short circuiting about metoo, both wins
Nothing hurts the commies more than holding them to their own standards

That's the world leftists and sjws wanted. Every time it turns around and eats one of their own, I hope that this will force them to look inwards and ask themselves if maybe 'innocent until proven guilty' and 'words aren't rape', but I suspect it's just a fading dream.

He spoke at my college a few years ago and was really friendly and cool afterwards with the staff and students. I feel bad for the guy. He was "2smart4u" sometimes but he doesn't deserve this.

He deserves it for pushing progressive lies. Ditto for guys like Dawkins. If you're an intelligent, skeptical person and you knowingly put out that harmful and hateful anti-white/anti-Western propaganda, you deserve the worst. It's their duty to defend the truth and shield people from this kind of evil.

I can’t believe what he’s done.
I’m literally shaking.

Grand solar minimum*, they're trying to "empower women" which is actually goal #5.

>multible sex scandals
>half of all women accuse him of some sort of sexual assault
>nobody cares

this is what being based gets you. the second you apologize you lose.

i don't care for science nigger, but how many men would jump at the chance for some mildly intoxicated vagine? i have also awkwardly tried to flirt with unfeeling bitch whores that laughed at me.
but at least i'm not a nigger

Yeah, like when the white female liberal activist was raped by a Hatian, then proceeded to blame white men. Way too many of these people don't think, period. This is why the NPC meme was a thing. Fuck this gay (((planet)))...

modern leftist ideology is openly anti science as it denies existence of genders and biological differences between races
unlike bill nye and other leftist shills i don't remember him saying anything like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

It's their world; they created it. Now they can reap what they have sown.

Yeah, and he was honest and straightforward. He might have the wrong principles, but you have to respect the guy for having principles at all.

Neil "grabass" Tyson

FUCK THAT NIGGER GUY NEIL

Attached: 1532558144884.jpg (2047x2033, 1.6M)

FUCK NASA

Attached: 1538914264501.jpg (2795x2122, 1.63M)

FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1539200990792.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1516448500532.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

The enemy of our enemy is our friend. That's it. Tyson is officially our nigger.

Attached: Niggarazi.jpg (800x800, 54K)

Earth is flat.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o

Attached: 1520799741903.jpg (1439x2474, 682K)

Black Carl Sagan is no longer here to "totally show you're not racist" by being his casual fanboy. Womp womp. Now stop being a filthy, godless Commie, bugman.

Attached: the wrath of the awakened hipster.png (495x454, 366K)

Carl Sagan was a kike. LOOK AT THIS BLUE DOT GOY. YOURE SO INSIGNIFICANT GOY. LIFE IS MEANINGLESS.

Attached: 1528794890153.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

>Try to fuck your colleagues
>Whaaaat? I didn’t know that was considered unprofessional!

>It was cool when they were taking down actual rapists that hurt and forced women to do sex stuff
Literally fucking whomst?
Only ONE trial has come & been settled from ANY of this & it was Cosby.

Kevin Spacey was an actual pedophile, but that part got buried
and Weinstein is a bad-word now

WTF is that garbage supposed to be?

Wait, wtf? Murky license? The fuck?

>his life is ruined forever because of this

he's a member of the prog establishment so let him burn

Scientism=/=science.
You just need to have a glance over his twitter to realize how full of shit he is, and the worst of it is that all his statements are passive agressive as shit without any coherent thought out into them, perfectly digestible for millenials and leftards.
He's in favor of open borders, he denies race realism, a globalist and most of hiz statements are dogmatic.
Also, if he wasn't full of shit just like Bill Nye, why hasn't he debunked Nye's completely anti science claims. Surely he would have realized by now that such statements from a public figure who constantly gets mistaken as a real scientist (Nye barely has a bachelors degree in engineering fucking lmao) will be detrimental to science.
He's a charlatan and a fraud and he deserves everything that's comming to him.

This

dont hate them, but this is a good thing
you think this wont redpill him?
or at least some onions cucks on leddit?

EARTH IS FLAT

Attached: 1528640685239.jpg (1265x2573, 996K)

fact

I don't recall Spacey getting charged with anything, nor any trial.
Weinstein's is still ongoing.

Attached: 9709C1EF-022A-45AD-83CC-9D881E73CA2C.jpg (597x843, 119K)

Am i supposed to give a shit when liberals get devoured by their own creations? Because i don't.

Hes a pseudo intellectual prick who the jews championed because they needed a black man who looked and sounded moderately intelligent. He hasn't done much in his field.

That being said, I will not defend this witch hunting non sense and it isnt necessarily his fault for taking all of the affirmative action tier success.

wtf I want to destroy the West and burn in hell forever now

Attached: atheist logic.jpg (600x750, 81K)

I agree it’s fucked, but we need to let the left see the monster it created.

youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY

Attached: 1512985128627.jpg (1012x1500, 989K)

good. fuck that nigger. this is just the same case of the left eating itself. hopefully the same thing happens to "prison camp" Takai

Exactly, we need to some standards. He wasn't someone that blindly followed leftist doctrine. We should pick out battles and I'd say that NDT falling just bolsters #MeToo and is a net negative.

he deserves this.

I see what you did there

The Left has no shame. The Left only wants power. Fight them or surrender. Those are your options.

Attached: leftist genocide.png (1263x392, 308K)

This. Dr. Frankenigger created this monster, and it destroyed him.

based. fuck leftists.

>>he wanted to see a girl's tattoo
>>he awkwardly flirted with his assistant
>>(new) he drunkenly flirted and asked tonhave sex with some random girl at a party

Are these the allegations,?
Its a no story if it is...

All niggers are rapists

>He'll never get work again
Good

He's an (((esoteric))) shill, not a scientists.

Attached: black science man trump.png (444x566, 128K)

This. The pence-rule is also 100% with Islam mashallah.

Oh please, you won't do a fucking thing other than post FBI crime statistics and call people kikes on the internet.

>He should have never fucked with Pluto
lol, told you

>Oh please, you won't do a fucking thing other than post FBI crime statistics and call people kikes on the internet.
99% of propaganda and spy-craft is information control. So it does a lot actually.

Attached: 1000% smug trump.png (415x477, 213K)

not a fan of him but i feel for him, its not like he fucking grope or raped a girl. you cant fucking talk to a girl now without getting in trouble now

Gotta believe all survivors goy. You leftist muggle

Yeah, and the French are cheese-eating surrender monkeys, huh?

Attached: jefferson o rly.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

> as it denies existence of genders and biological differences between races
bill nye did this kek

>yfw

Attached: 3CAC41CF-AD73-450F-BB9E-7F4BB8D80142.png (769x569, 154K)

what is the pence rule

Pretty much. If you have any worth do not be alone with women.

#BelieveAllWomen

Unless you're an IRS agent, of course.

Attached: thot audit.jpg (1080x1035, 104K)

None of those nations had an armed citizenry. The rope will have nylon fibers for you.