What States are /Pol Approved?

Looking for a state to move to- hopefully one that's more secluded overall. Any recommendations?

Attached: Map.png (1280x791, 247K)

California

Yes. Lots of Latina roasties that need to get married for citizenship.

Fuck off.
We're full

Alaska

California is Jow Forums approved.
Go there.
Fuck off from red states, we're full.

A lot of beautiful women in Minnesota outside of the big cities. People are overall polite and reserved if you, of course, stay away from the cities. Fair warning, there's a lot of democrats in Minnesota, but if you look hard enough you can find a white conservative woman.

Canada

california is the place for you

>Fuck off from red states, we're full.
This

Attached: DSCN8931.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

The deep south esp rural black belt counties . Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama we have the darkest beautiful black queens for you to marry.

Attached: 7e94c5e4610d029f5c11a5520157de07.jpg (736x893, 70K)

Nah, minnesota is a communist shithole that imports Somalis. We coughed up money to buy the shittiest football team in the NFL a stadium they didn't earn. We have no stand your ground laws.

The best thing you can say about us is "at least we're not california"

hard pass

Imagine having a big booty conservative black wife that will also give you many children.

Southern ohio is secluded and mostly all white. Very rural. I went to an all white school.

>/pol
>You_have_to_go_backDonaldTrumpShakinghead.gif

they hate meds there so sadly i can't go

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

>CTRL+F "Oklahoma"
>0 results
Thank God, stay the fuck out of my state.

Attached: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (719x404, 62K)

Fuck yeah! Yellow state brotherhood! *Fistbump*

>Needs to ctrlf a thread with less than 20 replies
Yupp, definitely an Okie.
Everyone should move to Texas, it's an amazing state. Everything is cheap, everyone is nice, everything is affordable, there are almost no minorities. Definitely move to Texas, don't even think about stopping at any states along the way, they're all barren wastelands and probably too expensive anyways.

Certain areas of Mississippi are pretty nice, but you have to be careful because other areas are overrun by nogs. We also have very lax gun laws.