Why is my hair like this?

It's dry, brittle, ridiculously thick and curly. How do I give it movement? Right now its a wire-ry piece of shit that is impossible to style unless I use a flat iron. Gel and pomade does fuck all.

Attached: 20180516_225716.jpg (1723x1720, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

affinitymagazine.us/2018/01/10/why-cant-all-salons-know-how-to-do-black-hair/
reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/comments/803da4/how_to_take_care_of_mixed_hair/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a good moisturizer and some deep conditioning treatments
stop using heat on it, don't flat iron it
and get a trim, get any dead ends cut off

Are you mixed? Some of it looks curly

This. If you are mixed, just be glad it's not worse.

Ye

Use salon shampoo and conditioner. Use a small amount: the whole foaming action is a Pharmacy brand scam. (Pharmacies also sell cigarettes, and specific dietary supplements that do nothing.)

If your hair is too dry after washing, a serum is called for. Pomade is for styling.

You're welcome.

You're better off emulating black hairstyles then, there's a reason women use weaves and it's because that kind of hair will not be straight and silky. Sorry.

Get mad about genetics. Then reach for the mousse.

Ima just get a conk then. While I'm here, how to make dick bigger?

Attached: 1524945278996.jpg (750x856, 88K)

Will try. Much appreciated.

lose weight, exercise. jelquing isn't worth it.

you can make your dick longer by having a plastic surgeon cut your tendons and having it drop forward an inch, but that's for Germans, South Americans, and other kinds of crazy people.

>ignorant
affinitymagazine.us/2018/01/10/why-cant-all-salons-know-how-to-do-black-hair/
This is an actual issue

yall muthafuckas the ones is ignant. shit.

Op here. I understood your position perfectly. Forgive my brothers, they've forgotten that theres truth to racism. A little racism is good.

Attached: 1524207905936.jpg (840x565, 69K)

Don't straighten it, use product and embrace the waves or curls.

also fuck coleslaw

Well considering how little movement my hair has, I think I could pull off some Giorno rolls. Only problem is, product doesn't do shit to my hair. This damn rat on my head soak that shit up and not even bother to stay in the positions I set it.

Attached: Little+considers+himself+dios+son+rather+than+johnathans+son+_c3d8bba19cc63d7ebffdd54fa1e5ccd2.jpg (400x400, 54K)

famous anus always said, a little curls can mean th world

reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/comments/803da4/how_to_take_care_of_mixed_hair/

black ppl wanna be like anime

I think you just need the correct products and a monthly trip to a barber who can do mixed ppls hair

I will be anime. Hair Mask in place, blow dry commencing.

Attached: 20180516_232743.jpg (2310x2237, 2.66M)

Fuck you, coleslaw is one of the best BBQ sides you can fucking get.
I bet you're the pussyfaggot that gives kraft a reason to keep producing that shit "sweet hickory BBQ sauce" bullshit because you fucking chug a gallon of the shit hourly.
I swear to fuck, the next fuck that puts fucking ANYTHING on a well marinated/seasoned steak that was painstakingly grilled to a beautiful medium-rare perfection IS GETTING A FUCKING BULLET YOU HEAR ME.

OH SURE, YOU CAN HAVE FUCKING A1, TRY MY FUCKING M16A1 YOU FUCKING SAUCE THOT, HOW ABOUT I RITTLE YOUR FUCKING BODY WITH HOLES LIKE THE KRAFT SWISS CHEESE YOU FUCKING PLUNGE IN AND OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT WHILE YOU DEEPTHROAT A CUMMING DRAGON DILDO FILLED WITH KRAFT BRAND RANCH DRESSING.

FUCK YOU KRAFT AND FUCK YOU MOM.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526133998778.jpg (674x1200, 54K)

Embrace your homie hair

This but unironically

Use moist shampoo. The shitty ones take out oil off the hair, makes it dry and wiry. It should be clean, but not dry.
Also, have a good haircut that doesn't need a lot of oil addition, wax, or pomade because it ruins the hair in long run.

I was serious, aside from just kraft being the culprit

your hair is like that because the genes of the sub-saharan people were selected to survive the African savanna, not to live in the americas or in eurasia