Why is it that all my encounters with Jewish people have led me to the same experiences as Christians? It's almost as...

Why is it that all my encounters with Jewish people have led me to the same experiences as Christians? It's almost as.. as if.. they're no different than you and I.
I'm willing to bet that if they weren't Orthodox you wouldn't even be able to recognize a Jew.

So tell me Jow Forums, why? Why do you have so much hatred towards everyday Jews trying to make it in this world.

Attached: 201.jpg (705x1255, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its because you are fucking jew also. the jews they work together to bring everyone else down

it's easy to recognize fake jew amalekites
their skulls are a dead give away.

Attached: no difference between greeks and real jews.jpg (1252x1080, 698K)

I wonder who could be behind this thread?

>I'm willing to bet that if they weren't Orthodox you wouldn't even be able to recognize a Jew.
You're going to lose that money

>KeKEFT57
>KeK

Unknown flag

He is here

So you were able to spot that the blonde is a Jewess?

Attached: 140.jpg (1080x1344, 431K)

FFS it's obvious

I detest them because they made up the Holocaust for sympathy to advance their own people.
The Jews have a history of selfishness and greed, they do not care about me so I reciprocate that feeling.

Let them burn.

It's called mental illness.

Why does that stop sign read backwards? It is some occult interdimensional matrix glitch?!

Why had KeK forsaken me? I used to always get digets, but now my digets are gone.

Jew spotting class. Sit down. Jews are not of Middle Eastern origin at all, they are Asiatic Central Asian Turks with strong, strong Russian admixture. Almost identical genetically with Armenians. Here are the traits both groups share but especially Jews, and no matter how much surgery they get, the women can't hide.

1. Note the two deep vertical lines either side of her mouth. Armenians, Khazarians, Turks and Jews share these lines when they distort their mouths. It's one of the easiest was to spot them. For reasons I can't figure out, the women have them more pronounced. See photos of Sarah Silverman and Amy Winehouse for examples.

2. No philtrum. Gentile men and women have philtra. Armenians have philtra. Pure Russians and Turks have them. Jews do not.

3. The smile curve of the mouth when the tongue protrudes. A Jew cannot protrude his or her tongue with mouth closed unless the mouth curves downward at center in a smirk or smile. This is because there is no philtrum.

Class over. There's plenty of other ways I could identify her over but I'd need to listen to and observe her in person. From a distance please. I cannot stand this race of people.

Attached: htst.png (771x821, 408K)

PRAISE

Kek bringing the truth. FPBP.

If you look, the celebrity Cher has an almost identical lower 2/3 face to this one. Cher is definitely genetically Armenian and possibly also part Jewish. "Cherilyn Sarkisian" = birth name.

Attached: sarkisian.jpg (760x428, 67K)

fuck im a jew, what do I do lord? Kill the gentiles. Corrupt their society.

באַטייַטיק קשיא, וואָלט ווער עס יז זאָרגן צו ענטפֿערן?

You look at them but you don't see.

>blonde
That's hair bleach and you know it retard

Lady Gaga, rumored to be secretly Jewish, has the same admixture

Attached: it.jpg (1176x1912, 372K)

>philtra
Complete and utter bullshit. Jew here. I have a philtra. Quite prominent too.

When detractors began identifying her as possibly Jewish, she gentilized her face through surgery. One of the first procedures was to implant a false philtrum. In her breakout photos in 2003, it is absent.

what is it like to date pic related?

She has a philtra there. You just disregarded your own racial test. Moron.

Read three posts up, kikelet

Jews believe Jesus Christ is boiling in his shit for eternity, they vote democrat more than every group but liberated farm equipment, and they like Muslims more than Evangelical Christians.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

Attached: 1505690023650.jpg (640x512, 64K)

Spot the philtrum then.
Where is it?

Attached: HBOsi8Ck.jpg (1050x595, 62K)

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Spot the philtrum, tell us where it is. Where did it go? Where foreskins go?

Attached: 170307144434-sarah-silverman-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 44K)

>hello (((fellow white people)))

Bullshit. Interesting how when caught in a lie you make up more bullshit to defend yourself. Typical goyim scum.

Believe me. I can tell a kike from a white. Nice black roots.

Gaga's yearbook photo.
WHERE IS IT?

Attached: 980x.jpg (515x402, 36K)

Most likely you've never met a jew

Attached: 1535103700929.png (774x471, 279K)

But the side of mouth lines are there.

She's wearing a ton of makeup there. How stupid can be be. Her mouth is open too making it less prominent. Idiot.

Triggered Jews all over thread, I must be over target

Attached: stayontarget_newthumb.png (1000x1000, 84K)

Don't take my word for it, observe them in nature. And just like that, media masters, your control is broken and redpilled anons are now streaming educated about you like dandelions into the wild :-)

>lady

It's almost as if smiling affect the visibility of your philtra. Also implying any of that matters.

Implying blondes don't have dark roots.

Attached: 23.jpg (736x1000, 249K)

sO tELL mE PoL, wHy? fuck off you filthy oven dodger

Attached: 1528218606882.jpg (4500x4602, 2.58M)

Just wait till you get to a level when you get invited to some blood libel.

Attached: 1542936485821m.jpg (724x1024, 49K)

I'm all for triggering jews, but your observation makes you look like a fucking retard, especially when you can't back it up, and probably never even had the chance to put it to test IRL if you catch my drift

I know jews, what do you want to know?

>It's almost as if smiling affect the visibility of your philtra
Not that much it doesn't. Gentiles: smile then touch your philtrum? Does it completely disappear?
That is correct, it doesn't.

Theirs does. As flat as the back of your hand.

They’re genetically different, which contributes some to behavior. Psychology says it’s all cultural influence that causes behavioral differences between ethnicities, and while it can account for most, genetics def play a role. As a general group, the stereotypes are true, even if their actions are culturally influenced and not a big conspiracy. So overall, A random jew you might interact with in school or something is just a normal person, it’s when lots of them get in high positions that shady stuff starts

(((Hello fellow Gentiles))) let me for no reason discredit this other Gentile
New here aren't you

Are they Jews or nonjews (conservative/reform)

Attached: 1514907471023.jpg (960x540, 78K)

>They’re genetically different
The thing is they insist they're not. Thats fine for them to tell eachother at synagogue, but to insist it to us and then try to force us to agree with it is nonsense.

Anyone can convert to be synagogue of satan...or a joo.

FPBP
BTFO you filthy fucking jew

Attached: 115665556-352-k77915.jpg (352x550, 13K)

different types, all studying at post-secondary. They all looked like kikes though, I enjoyed their company. I really wasn't trying to actively identify Jews, I wasn't a good goy by nature though, just by training, and I now recognize that some additional large titted females were also likely of the stock (no joke, its obvious now that I "know."

>What is group behavior
If Jews were the same as Christians (white Christians are who you're obviously talking about) then why do they vote so different?

Our women have same breast sizes as every other nationality

>Blonde
Why do Jewesses all desperately dye their hair blonde? They look cuter with their natural color

Attached: 1521765253961.webm (728x936, 2.97M)

So you're saying Jews are good at sneaking into and operating in groups undetected?

Also, image seems about right.

Attached: >college football fans.png (391x316, 43K)

You're an idiot I'm a pure Aryan blonde and I don't have dark roots

The dyed hair throws me off enough to not noticed if I passed her on the sidewalk. The facial features are pretty obvious though

>1 post by this JEW

Attached: 1509250122086.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Heh, I love railing your big titted Jew whores shylock

Who cares dirty blondes are hotter anyway.

Attached: 1502567522593.jpg (468x670, 208K)

You seem like an expert, can you spot the jew in this one (if there's one at all)

Attached: 1543807418285.jpg (1080x1080, 230K)

Only if they're natural

Not by my personal experience, maybe its just cuz of small sample. Jewish people are pretty okay in my book btw famalam even the reform/conversatives. Also, in my experience, there is no animosity between atheistic jews and others, but maybe most the Jews I met were Atheistic? Many were interested in serving in the IDF from what I learned.

Oh look at the nice philtra on that gorgeous Hebrew.

Both. Left heavier than right. Left has either one or both parents Ashkenazi Jewish and in fact at least one was frum. Right has at least one Ashkenazi Jewish great-grandparent or grandparent, guaranteed.

Philtra are plural. Where is your higher academic prowess suddenly?

>that kylie jenner / kim kardashian picture on her wall
glad to know this young girl has quality role models

Attached: 12894172394.jpg (1000x563, 29K)

The one on the right can't be more than 20% though
Still needs to be gassed

Nah bro she's not Jewish

Attached: o-LADY-GAGA-900.jpg (900x1016, 72K)

I myself am Jewish and converted out of it. So be careful coming for me with your typical tricks, ladies.

I am using your terms. I know it as philtrum. I'm not a medical doctor anyway.

>then why do they vote so different?
Different than who, you? Are you saying that people who oppose your political beliefs are bad people or idiots?
People vote for who they believe will have their best interests at heart. 25% of Jews voted for Donald.

Attached: Capture.jpg (816x545, 96K)

my last encounter with a jew was when my ex-wife's jew lawyer took my house

I need to know!!!

>Bullshit. Interesting how when caught in a lie you make up more bullshit to defend yourself. Typical yiddische scum.
And now I am using yours in a direct quote :-)

Why is it that all of my encounters with JIDF threads are the same?
It's almost as if they have nothing better to do than be sneaky little cunts all day.

>It's almost as.. as if
you are from plebbit

Not even trying to hide the nipple piercings

Yes, it's exhausting. I've proved my point and, in a way not at all stereotypical, they're continuing to argue and litigate.
Case closed, court is adjourned, go have a martini.

When they see it they will shit bricks! It's some hidden code or something.

did she get alimony too?

>converted out of it
It's still in your blood, the least you could do is get a vasectomy, even if you're a good Jew there is a virtually 100% chance your kid will be a normal evil one

I suppose she's been dyeing her hair since she was 13..

Attached: hair.jpg (955x1280, 475K)

You are not on point. My argument doesn't apply there.

You're stupid for having gotten married in current year, you can hardly even blame the Jews for that

>i met a jew in the street
>i said hello.
>they said hi
>see they did not immediately say "die you stupid goy, i hate you and am going to push multiculturalism open borders degeneracy on your society to help secure my power with in it!!!!
>see all your fact to the contrary are wrong because i have one anecdote!

Attached: 1541335116886.png (600x700, 205K)

Great pits, would tickle

So you're a Jew and you're retarded?

Kek has spoken. jews btfo eternally.

Attached: 1452202233645.png (3072x1402, 1.66M)

Not a fan of those toes, though

but user, there are good redpilled trad waifus out there! like the models that do paid photoshoots in wheat fields! XD

yea but id still suck on them

Yes.

Attached: feet.jpg (850x1578, 408K)

all women are jews anyway so why not marry a cute jewess?

>75% of Jews voted anti-white
kek

Go back to robbing some stupid goy heeb this isn't the place for you

Gee I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Getting Lauren Southern's sister vibes from these pics. Really makes you think.