FUCK THE UN

>U.N. Wants to Make it “Illegal to Criticize Mass Immigration “ Global Compact on Migration

youtube.com/watch?v=9tgKgaLXJQ0

Reject the UN's Global Compact for Migration.

Sign the petition, let your voice be heard.

UK citizens:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698

Canadian citizens:

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906

Attached: 1542893419208.png (2100x2100, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

bump

the UN should be disbanded

Thank you for speaking up Marcel De Graff.

>"The case of Tommy Robinson in the UK is and example of what to expect during the elections. The European Parliament election will be rigged."

Here is the full "Global Compact for Migration" document for you deep divers.

>refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf

Attached: basedutchmen.jpg (1300x956, 256K)

Our Country actually needs the migrants.
In the next 5-7 year period we'll have 7-9 million Boomers retire and leave the workforce.
We do not have the replacement population to fill the newly available jobs.

Guess companies will have to start training real Canadians how to do these jobs. There are tons out of the workforce. This is what the boomers got. Three job offers upon graduation, no experience necessary, on the job training provided.

Jesus fuck he just straight up says it.

If 5 million retire but only 2 million are jobless, that leave 3 million empty seats.
On top of that, the elderly care sector is going to be swamped with all the new clients.
So we'll have a worker shortage and have to dedicate workers into elderly care. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

The UN should be terminated

>Muh poor employing class

If you guys control your borders, strap in for opportunity bucko.

Companies will have to stop mass producing plastic shit to sell, if they're afraid not enough people will be around to buy it. Because that's what this is really about.

send in the yellow vests

honestly why not rip out the teeth of model UN students at this point

just show the whole world that fucked up children are the result of this bullshit

I think ripping out the teeth of high school students in debate is a reasonable response to this aggression.

Attacking youth culture and in particular "intellectual snob" culture is the solution.

And I mean physical attacks that damage the quality of life of the victim.

We need to make it clear that when high school students support immigration, they should be forced to work menial jobs such as construction and interact with the low life scum they want to poison our society with.

the UN is a bunch of fucked up psychos that should be abused for fun

we should legalize physically mutilating UN members over their arrogant bullshit

this will put us in a position to dominate the inferior races by mutilation to the body

We told you about being moderates... and now theyre killing you by the thousands

Attached: 124320398.jpg (720x898, 181K)

what we need to do is legalize hunts

hunting human beings for fun

I think we should get the British to hunt some Irish people and broadcast the hunt and get CBS or NBC or some other network to carry it. I bet exclusive broadcast rights would be worth millions, maybe tens of millions.

>That symbol they chose for the compact
God damn are the jews being blatant now

Attached: 91530953071078.jpg (640x458, 29K)

bump

This is bad news

The global compact is a political declaration, not a legally binding treaty. It's not good at all, but it's not saying a nation MUST accept refugees under law.

It's fair to say that it could influence future laws for countries which agree to the compact.

It also does NOT state that you can't critize mass immigration by law.

Came here you say this. Cannot wait until the muzzies glass the kikes.

Attached: 15362314424121909167387.png (541x912, 637K)

It does seem like a stepping stone to forcing nations to give up their sovereignty. Though as it stands right now it's nothing more than a PROMISE to help out with poor nigs. Either way we all need to sign the petition and hope it gets held off long enough for Justine to get the boot.

Maybe they should have considered subsizing ethnic european families instead of bringing in hordes of foreigners. Fuck off nigger cuck

The United Nations is a meme

>it’s going to be a bumpy ride
Yea maybe if your a weak pathetic faggot. This country was founded on struggle go live in the nigger Caribbean colonies if you want it easy ya cuck

Why can’t the poor nigs help themselves

>PROMISE to help out with poor nigs

It's also a promise to resettle 59 milllion nigs amongst all the countries that sign up to this within 6 years.

bump

Impotent nerd rage.

Not an argument.

Because this is the only thread up right now about the UN compact I want to say how much I hated seeing all those smug euro politicians giggle and smirk behind Trump's back. I don't even like the guy that much. It's just that Europeans have become so effete and catty in the way they carry themselves.

bump

kys gypsy piece of shit

>THE UN
Know what (((they))) did to the West

Why no Australia?

Is there an Australian petition? Post link.

Trump has the power to do that. The US is the one that funds 99% of it. He won't do shit though.

how about the government stop selling our futures to china so that white people can afford to have kids. fuck you. immigration will keep everyone poor. please kill yourself

nm I thought it was targeting commonwealth countries not that they were hosting petitions

bump

Pic very much related

Attached: gritty knows.png (3000x2335, 2.61M)

see

Based gritty.

>unknown
>shit gritty meme
get out nig

Mark Rutte is going to proudly sign...it is not legally binding. how dumb does he think we are
just fuck my shit up. how long till we are all mutts?

Attached: 12423.jpg (225x224, 7K)

It's already illegal to be racist under international law to the extend that matters.

Attached: ICERD 1969 Article 4.png (744x369, 26K)

>Brazil was the first country to withdraw from the League of Nation's
>yfw Bolsonaro makes Brazil leave the UN causing a chain reaction that crashes it with no survivors

WOAH INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS ARE LED BY GLOBALIST KIKES
WTF I AM WOKE NOW